SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Non-Affiliated, Pets, Peeves, Addictions, Cures, SAAB-Stories, & New Year's Resolutions that'll probably fail - January 2020

60K views 1K replies 79 participants last post by  spiked60 
#1 ·
#374 ·
#380 · (Edited)
Looks clean, tastefully modded. $15000 Canadian is like $11500 USD. 53k miles, low for the year, so clearly a "toy" / second car, at least for the original owner, probably well maintained. Price isn't crazy, but it's more than I would pay personally.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

#392 ·
'94 940 Turbo Wagon - $2500. parts car for R-Pow3R3d. uh-oh, turbobrick listing, is that a cardinal sin?
I wouldn't mind a parts car and have considered the idea, but the truth of the matter is that almost everything Snowball gets is brand spanking new. lol

TB listings require you to be a logged in member to view them. Here's his FB post on the Volvo Parts/Cars For Sale/Wanted page:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/840...85901298105533/?sale_post_id=3185901298105533

#400 ·
First one is gone but the second one looks nice - S60R manual, low miles, sport kit, $8.9k.

#408 ·
For the life of me I can't get a link, but just posted on Facebook, volvo owners of North America.

2010 XC70 T6, looks super clean
$10500

Ohio

#410 ·
For the life of me I can't get a link, but just posted on Facebook, volvo owners of North America.

2010 XC70 T6, looks super clean
$10500

Ohio
This one is right up the street from me. He is a dealer that takes trade in's that the local dealer does not want to retail. He starts all of his ads with "for sale is my...). It's been his for about two minutes, lol. My local dealer is really picky about what they will put on their used car lot.

#432 ·
I went and looked at this today, its trashed top to bottom. PCV, Driver Axle (car pulls mean to the left), leaking steering rack, PS pump gone, leaky cam seals, subframe bushings are essentially gone, seats are rough, door cards are all meh, check engine light (for what I'm guessing is the 02 sensor as the wire was dangling), paint is thrashed (pics look good, but not so much in person) and something squeakin in the rear suspension. Seller does have 3 of the original perseus wheels though.

#411 ·
#414 · (Edited)
I'd be headed over to check this out but I have to save for a trip this year. I talked to the guy and he's the original owner, and told him I'd post here.
No trans flare. He said probably needs PCV but breathes well, TB was checked and is good, but again - I'd get it done to be sure. 154K miles, DWS with a lot of tread left.
Nice looking and sounds like he's done a lot of the good work. Just needs TPMS and a clockspring (thanks to Scottish, who helped me by scoring a XC90 one with DSTC that fixed my R, and it wasn't a bad install).
Final year P2: 2009 S60 2.5T AWD SE model for 3800 bucks, clean black and oak, with talos, clean headlights, climate, stainless trim inside. No park assist and I can't tell if it has rain sensor.
https://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/d/fulton-2009-volvo-s60-awd-special/7050346935.html

#415 ·
Nice!
Now I know what the Special Editions had for badging.

SAS shouldn't be terribly difficult to replace right? It may not impact drivability but may disable cruise control, I can't recall, I had line replaced under warranty super early.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.