SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Non-Affiliated, Pets, Peeves, Addictions, Cures, SAAB-Stories, & New Year's Resolutions that'll probably fail - January 2020

60K views 1K replies 79 participants last post by  spiked60 
#1 ·
#121 ·
#127 ·
#132 ·
Vaguely or not at all related to this thread, sharing this as an FYI, I almost accepted a Windows 10 update last night on my laptop which required uninstalling VM Player which is how my Vida has been running for a few years.

*knock on wood* I haven’t had to mess with it once, it runs just fine in a virtual machine and I’m able to do what I need.

Just sharing so anyone else doesn’t blindly take an update and screw up your Vida set up, whether you're a few beers into the night or not... :D

#133 ·
Vaguely or not at all related to this thread, sharing this as an FYI, I almost accepted a Windows 10 update last night on my laptop which required uninstalling VM Player which is how my Vida has been running for a few years.

*knock on wood* I haven't had to mess with it once, it runs just fine in a virtual machine and I'm able to do what I need.

Just sharing so anyone else doesn't blindly take an update and screw up your Vida set up, whether you're a few beers into the night or not... :D
What version of VM Ware? Was it a real old version? When my old laptop quit working without being on a plug I added VM Ware to my main laptop, but I downloaded the latest and greatest version instead of whatever came with the DICE unit when I bought it.

#145 ·
Yeah, this has been for sale for about three years. Used to be reg'd in MA. Or maybe it's for sale again. Not sure. Kinda doesn't seem like it fit's the m.o. of the previous ads.

#146 ·
#172 ·
The topside surface rust isn't that unusual for a CA car when the paint gets baked off or worn through, but the trunklid looks like someone exposed some body repairs through some exploratory grinding and then never painted or primed over them.

#161 ·
Ha, I'd be there in a moment if I was close, awesome find :)

#169 ·
#171 ·
Daaaaaaaang.
Wrong time and wrong coast lol.

It feels like we're in a golden era of 06-07 XC70s hitting the market

#174 ·
#193 ·
Something's not right with this one. To my knowledge, only R Design got the turbo/super charged 4 cylinder. And that wasn't until the middle of 2016 as they had 3.0 T6 previous to that. I think this is actually a T5 4cy that he rebadged as a T6.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.