SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

wireless charger

5K views 27 replies 15 participants last post by  cloud9blue 
#1 ·
#2 ·
There's a guy in the Facebook v90 group who raves about it. I personally don't see the point, since I need to plug in to use Android auto anyway.

#3 ·

Attachments

#6 ·
Certainly does for me with the latest firmware release. What you miss though (and I hope the vendor is working on this) is the info in the dash/hud and not being able to answer or end the call via the steering wheel button. I can live with this though for the remaining convenience.

#19 · (Edited)
#23 ·
I'm pretty new to Volvo's but every one of these products shows it plugging into a 12v jack in the cup holder area. my 2019 S90 doesn't have one there, rather it's in the cubby under the elbow rest. Am I missing something? The products list 2019 and S90 so i'm a little confused.

#24 ·
eBay's got the nicest one too for $87.20 (vs. $123.88 on Amazon) that doesn't impede on the front cup holder! Only drawback is that it's coming directly from China - and that can take weeks for delivery! However I have plenty of time as I don't need mine until July when I take the OSD delivery.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.