Momentum thigh extensions
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Momentum thigh extensions

I posted something on osd about this but perhaps this is a better place. I want thigh extensions on my next vehicle but I am not exactly interested in inscription xc90 pricing or ventilation and massage. I have played on the features list and I saw that thigh extension is an option in a package on t6 momentum. I canít find in the configurator though. This seems new, but I went on my dealer site and I can see a few pictured with them. Anybody know what the combo is that gets you the extensions on momentum?The dealer site has packages listed but much like the main Volvo site and configurator, itís not spelled out in the package descriptions.
      Last edited by ptpatrick; 01-12-2020 at 07:05 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Follow

Nora in Florida
      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Nora in Florida

I have a 16 Momentum with this feature (and non ventilated seats), it’s standard for Brazilian market.

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

The option you're looking for is the "Contour Seat Package" (option code: CSP). It was a $1,400 option in the Momentum trim for the 2016-2018 model years only.

You can see all OSD options for the 2020 XC90 HERE. (note if you change the model year in the URL, you can see prior year offerings)
      Hers: 2018 XC90 T6 AWD - Momentum - White/Black [OSD May-2018]
      Mine: 2018 Audi A6 2.0T Quattro - Premium Plus - White/Brown
      Also Mine: 1995 Land Rover Defender 90 - Soft Top - White/Black

I donít believe it is contour. Those have a different shape and itís what is available on the R designs. This is a seat extension similar to what inscription xc60s get without the ventilation/ixury package.

I have attached a picture to show Iím not crazy. Itís clearly momentum and itís MY 20
      Attached Images Attached Images
      Last edited by ptpatrick; 01-14-2020 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ptpatrick View Post
      I have attached a picture to show Iím now crazy.
      We thought you were crazy before.
      Volvo Sales Guy
      VCOA Member

I went through all the order guides I could find for 2020 XC90 and couldn't find any version that listed the power cushion extension for any Momentum.
      Volvo Sales Guy
      VCOA Member

Quote Originally Posted by DFrantz View Post
      We thought you were crazy before.
      I think I sort of am going crazy but it was a typo :-D

You're right... those aren't the Contour Seats. I looked at 150+ 2020 XC90 T6 Momentum (6 and 7 seaters) currently available at the 4 Atlanta area dealers and only one had those seats. Nothing abnormal was mentioned in the options listing, and unfortunately, they did not have the window sticker pictured.

Last edited by asaldworth; 01-15-2020 at 08:51 AM.
      Hers: 2018 XC90 T6 AWD - Momentum - White/Black [OSD May-2018]
      Mine: 2018 Audi A6 2.0T Quattro - Premium Plus - White/Brown
      Also Mine: 1995 Land Rover Defender 90 - Soft Top - White/Black

Quote Originally Posted by asaldworth View Post
      You're right... those aren't the Contour Seats. I looked at 150+ 2020 XC90 T6 Momentum (6 and 7 seaters) currently available at the 4 Atlanta area dealers and only one had those seats. Nothing abnormal was mentioned in the options listing, and unfortunately, they did not have the window sticker pictured.

Yeah the ones I saw had the options list, but it didnít say anything about it. Just advanced package and heated wheel and few other protection things. Hopefully they realized this was something people wanted and wanted to give an option between base momentum and inscription...if it had been available 2 years ago (as well as the dark birch inlays as opposed to the aluminum crap in the old momentumís, I would have had an xc90 then). More manufacturers are adding them on cars at much lower price points (see subaru outback, Kia telluride, Hyundai palisade, Acura RDX)

I initially thought maybe itís just standard on momentum t6 now , But there are 2020 momentumís listed without them as well so it must be some sort of option.

Quote Originally Posted by ptpatrick View Post
      Yeah the ones I saw had the options list, but it didnít say anything about it. Just advanced package and heated wheel and few other protection things. Hopefully they realized this was something people wanted and wanted to give an option between base momentum and inscription...if it had been available 2 years ago (as well as the dark birch inlays as opposed to the aluminum crap in the old momentumís, I would have had an xc90 then). More manufacturers are adding them on cars at much lower price points (see subaru outback, Kia telluride, Hyundai palisade, Acura RDX)

I initially thought maybe itís just standard on momentum t6 now , But there are 2020 momentumís listed without them as well so it must be some sort of option.
      So I chatted with a person online on the Volvo site and even he was baffled. Sent him a link to a car with it and he looked it up and just said it had an option code for 4-way lumbar and a code for cushion extension. Itís not a leather upgrade because momentum comes with it. But it didnít seem to be a ďpackageĒ so maybe itís a stand alone option some dealers have started adding? Itís also possible I guess that they allowed it early in the 2020 build orders and no longer do. I only know I have seen them listed with 7 and 6 seats but only t6. it seems like perhaps there is a package that isnít getting listed on the site though, something akin to the old momentum plus, because high level interior illumination seems to be missing from the build site as well, but Iím guessing It didnít go away on momentum.
      Last edited by ptpatrick; 01-16-2020 at 11:27 AM.

The only other thing I was thinking is that there could've been a supplier issue with the standard seats and these were substituted in certain vehicles

I actually wondered the same although it clearly says on the site itís available on t6 momentum in a package. Just doesnít say the name of the package. Attachment 58077

16. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements