What would you buy - If you were to leave Volvo or trade in your current Volvo - Page 3
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
      Quote Originally Posted by Almaz View Post
      Indeed MB interiors are classy and tasteful. You do feel like you're in a luxury car. Volvo is not there yet. I'd put my money on a CPO Mercedes rather than a Volvo.

Sent from my ASUS_Z017DA using Tapatalk
      I love the GLC but I would say the interior quality in Volvo’s is better than Mercedes. I drove a 2018 C-Class for almost a month and noticed the materials weren’t as good as in my older 2016 S60. I even noticed the lower door cards in the Mercedes were made of hard plastic. Whereas, all 4 doors in my volvo are soft touch. It’s not a big deal and nothing that would detract me from the brand but I would say Volvo is on the same level.

Where Volvo falls short is it’s engine. It doesn’t offer and 6 or 8 cylinder engines which I imagine causes it to lose sales.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Would seriously consider an Audi (lushing over the new 2020 RS6 Avant) but I probably would lose sleep over maintenance issues and cost.
      '00 Mystic Silver metallic V70R, Rear Wing, Dolby
      '02 Desert Wind S40 Sports premium/winter pkg
      '12 Savile Gray metallic S60 T5, Premium/Climate/BLIS/City Safety/rear spoiler
      '13 Seashell metallic XC60 T6, Platinum/Climate/BLIS/Polestar-tuned/IPD anti-sway bar
      '16 Seashell metallic S60 T5 AWD (replaced '17 S60)
      '13A DICE/VIDA, x's '93 850 GLT, '04 XC90, '17 S60 T5 (Totaled!)

Quote Originally Posted by saucisse View Post
      C43 AMG wagon.

Not available in the USA, only for Canada
      http://www.canadianautoreview.ca/rev...tic-wagon.html
      Took a look at a one year old AMG C43 wagon at the local AMG/MB dealer today. I'm impressed. It's about the same size but more sport-focused than my V60. It's also more expensive but I'd consider one if I was looking for a new car.
      2015 V60 T6 AWD Sport Suspension, ipd rear sway bar, 19 inch Bor wheels, Polestar Optimization, Premium Plus, Silver
      Previous: 2003 Passat 1.8T wagon, 1989 MX-6 GT 4WS, 1979 GS-1000E

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

I'm not sure what I'll be in the market for in a few years. Right now the rebuilt S60 T5 is still humming along with 113K and will be passed along to a family member soon.
      Right now I've been driving around in our beater car, the 2010 Scion tC which has a 160 HP 2.2 engine that also burns about a quart every 1K.
      I guess I might have to look at Lexus, Toyota, Acura or Honda. something that is more fuel efficient and doesn't burn oil. Tired of the dipstick, funnel and oil jug.
      2012 S60 T5 FWD & 2013 XC90 AWD

My CarGurus search history tell me that I am just a tad different than the rest of all you when it comes to what I'd replace my Volvo with:

Honda Accord Sport: 6-speed stick would be tempting, have read nothing but positive reviews about the 2.0T motor and overall driving dynamics
      Buick Regal GS/Regal Tour-X Wagon: If GM had decided to put the V6 in the wagon I'd probably already own one
      Toyota 4-Runner: The bulletproof nature of these really intrigues me, but man these things are ancient and obviously not nearly as tossable as a sedan
      Chevy Camaro SS: The 6th gen Camaro platform is fantastic, I'd stay away from the ugly 2019 front fascia, probably more likely to sell my GTO and keep the Volvo if I grabbed one of these

I'm surprised at all the Audi responses here, though granted I've never driven one so maybe I'm missing out. I just associate Audi with super sketchy reliability and high cost of ownership. They also are fairly common in Northeast Ohio. One of the things I like most about my Volvo is how unique it is on the roads around here, I've owned my s60 for almost 5 years and I can't ever remember seeing an exact copy of it driving around. Though when it comes to Audi that RS3 or Avant wagon would be very tempting, albeit way out of my budget at this point!
      Last edited by MightyVoice; 01-19-2020 at 10:22 AM.
      2012 Volvo S60 T6 - IPD Rear Stabilizer Bar and IPD Rear End-Links
      2005 Pontiac GTO - Corsa Sport Exhaust, GMM Ripshift Shifter, Pedders Stage II Suspension

Quote Originally Posted by Highwayman View Post
      I'm not sure what I'll be in the market for in a few years. Right now the rebuilt S60 T5 is still humming along with 113K and will be passed along to a family member soon.
      Right now I've been driving around in our beater car, the 2010 Scion tC which has a 160 HP 2.2 engine that also burns about a quart every 1K.
      I guess I might have to look at Lexus, Toyota, Acura or Honda. something that is more fuel efficient and doesn't burn oil. Tired of the dipstick, funnel and oil jug.
      Toyotas had this same issue in the 90s. My beater (99 Corolla) pisses through oil every 150 miles. Course its sitting at around 210K and is 22 years old, but the problem started long ago and got worse.

My wife and I have a 2016 XC60 and a 2016 V60cc, both with the 5 cylinder engine. We bought them cause it was the last year for that engine. I thought very hard about buying a Porsche Macan but between the direct injection and transfer case problems and the fact we got 2 Volvos for the price of 1 Macan made the Volvo look even better.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyVoice View Post
      My CarGurus search history tell me that I am just a tad different than the rest of all you when it comes to what I'd replace my Volvo with:

Honda Accord Sport: 6-speed stick would be tempting, have read nothing but positive reviews about the 2.0T motor and overall driving dynamics
      Buick Regal GS/Regal Tour-X Wagon: If GM had decided to put the V6 in the wagon I'd probably already own one

Toyota 4-Runner: The bulletproof nature of these really intrigues me, but man these things are ancient and obviously not nearly as tossable as a sedan
      Chevy Camaro SS: The 6th gen Camaro platform is fantastic, I'd stay away from the ugly 2019 front fascia, probably more likely to sell my GTO and keep the Volvo if I grabbed one of these
      I seriously considered both the Accord Sport 6MT and TourX. What led me away from them were the size/form factor (I really wanted a wagon) and the lack of support from GM for the Regal.

Looking back, the Accord would've been more value in the sense of slightly higher cost, but more modern tech, and just more tech. The wagon but I wasn't willing to budge on, though.

Similar story with the TourX with the wagon factor. The tech is there and it's a new car. However, I was skeptical of GM's support, which is validated by reports of people waiting months for replacement body and mechanical parts for their Regals. Also, it's done after the 2020 model year. 3 model years and over. I would've loved the uniqueness of it, but that would've been a hassle. Also, the interior was just not as nice as I was expecting. A lot of hard plastic everywhere. And it's very big, at about 194". While the V60 is on the compact side, I find I appreciate its relative nimbleness over the "land cruiser" feel of the TourX.

Aside from the dream car RS6 Avant, I have no interest in an Audi (or MB or BMW). Honestly, if there were wagon versions of the Optima or Mazda 6 (as they have in Europe), I probably would've gotten one of those. Or a proper Legacy wagon, not the "it's really a CUV" Outback.

For the record, my folks had a mid-90s 760 wagon and I had a 2003 Passat wagon. So yeah, I like wagons.
      Last edited by gobluetwo; 01-19-2020 at 01:23 PM.
      2018 V60 T5 Dynamic AWD, Osmium Grey Metallic
      Previous cars: 2003 Infiniti I35, 2003 VW Passat GLX Variant, 1993 Toyota MR2 Turbo, 1991 Honda Accord LX

We were lucky enough to get the 3.6L V6 in the Tour X wagon with AWD in Australia. I had one for a rental car last week. I've always been disappointed with that engine, whether in RWD (Commodore) or now AWD form, it feels completely gutless. Managed to give it a really good push a number of times and while it sounds okish, there is no drama and it feels about as fast as a corolla. Its probably not helped by the 9 speed auto which feels more like a CVT. Id say you will be more than happy with the 2.0T
      Like most driving in Aus, the AWD system didn't present itself at all to either myself or my colleague. We thought it was FWD for all we knew, even though the Twinster system is RWD biased.
      The interior is fantastic though. Comfy leather seats, great fit and finish, nice materials, roomy boot.
      It is a lot bigger than the V60 though and you can feel it.
      2015.5 V60 T5e - Various suspension and P* bits

Quote Originally Posted by MyVolvoS60 View Post
      Toyotas had this same issue in the 90s. My beater (99 Corolla) pisses through oil every 150 miles. Course its sitting at around 210K and is 22 years old, but the problem started long ago and got worse.
      Yep, I had a 1999 Camry with a 4 cylinder motor that burned oil too. Probably a quart every tank. After the gas fill up I would add a quart of oil like clockwork every 500 miles, yours more extreme.
      My Scion tC burns less and is a sportier ride with the Toyota Celica heritage. It's sort of like driving a VW Golf but has a weaker body. My wife tapped someone's back bumper and our Scion's front bumper is bent in half ! Not very reassuring accident-wise. Which makes our Volvos really shine. Some of the beaters I've had during my life make me appreciate my S60 but it's getting old and has 113K.

Back on the wagon front, I like the styling on VW's Golf Sportwagen and have thought of trading my S60 backwards to an older V70 Brickwagon which burns less, but they all burn when they get old.
      Last edited by Highwayman; 01-20-2020 at 09:31 AM.

Interesting feedback on the TourX wagon, you do bring up a good point gobluetwo about how its essentially a limited run vehicle, so while I think the powertrain bits cross-over to many other GM cars, there is probably enough other stuff unique to the Regal that could make it a pain to get replacement parts for as the years go by. I'm kind of in that same boat with my GTO.

MidnightSnooze that's good to know about your experience with the 3.6liter V6 in your rental TourX, the reviews I've read of the new Regal GS sedan say that the motor seems peppy enough, though its interesting that its only slightly quicker 0-60 than the new Regal sedans with the 4-banger. Some guys in the Regal forums have put the Trifecta tune on their TourX wagons and have said that it completely transforms the car....only problem is that it likely grenades your warranty. Though it seems GM owners with a 2.0 turbo have been using the Trifecta for years with no reliability issues, I've seen stories of it turning Solstice and Sky roadsters into Corvette killers.

One thing that gives me pause about flipping my Volvo for a GM product is the overall quality. My brother has a 2013 Regal GS, just about as old as my Volvo. We both take good care of our cars. His Buick interior is showing signs of wear and tear in several spots.....while my Volvo interior still looks brand new.
      2012 Volvo S60 T6 - IPD Rear Stabilizer Bar and IPD Rear End-Links
      2005 Pontiac GTO - Corsa Sport Exhaust, GMM Ripshift Shifter, Pedders Stage II Suspension

Yep, I had a 1999 Camry with a 4 cylinder motor that burned oil too. Probably a quart every tank. After the gas fill up I would add a quart of oil like clockwork every 500 miles, yours more extreme.
      Manufacturers have been throwing out oil consumption cars for a while. I believe the root cause of the Toyota oil consumption is also faulty rings. Of course, Toyota never did any recall or addressed the problem. FYI: My car use to be every 500 but has progressively gotten worse and worse. I can't remember when the problem first arose, but I'd say within the first 5 or 6 years of ownership. Maybe sooner.

My Scion tC burns less and is a sportier ride with the Toyota Celica heritage. It's sort of like driving a VW Golf but has a weaker body. My wife tapped someone's back bumper and our Scion's front bumper is bent in half ! Not very reassuring accident-wise. Which makes our Volvos really shine. Some of the beaters I've had during my life make me appreciate my S60 but it's getting old and has 113K.
      Toyotas, Hondas, etc are tin cans on wheels and very flimsy compared to the heavy steel found within a Volvo. Vehicles have crumple points, which is why the Scion bumper bent in half, but it's not very reassuring when a Volvo would walk away nearly unscathed.

For all the niggles and quirks in our Volvo, the one thing that can't be said is Volvo cuts corners on structural integrity. At the end of the day, the Wonky Sensus, electrical problems, oil consumption, etc mean little if the car doesn't save you from certain death. I'd rather be in a Volvo than a Toyota if involved in an accident.

Back on the wagon front, I like the styling on VW's Golf Sportwagen and have thought of trading my S60 backwards to an older V70 Brickwagon which burns less, but they all burn when they get old.
      I thought you got a new engine on the 2012? I know you declined Volvo's offer, but thought you got the work done elsewhere? Is the consumption issue still present?

For all the niggles and quirks in our Volvo, the one thing that can't be said is Volvo cuts corners on structural integrity. At the end of the day, the Wonky Sensus, electrical problems, oil consumption, etc mean little if the car doesn't save you from certain death. I'd rather be in a Volvo than a Toyota if involved in an accident.
      Yup, couldn't agree more.
      In the driveway: 2012 S60 T6 AWD | Black/Beechwood | Premium/Climate/Convenience Packages | BLIS | Sunroof | Active Bending Bi-Xenon | iPd Skid Plate | TFT DIM upgrade (mine), ... Former - 2006 S40 2.4i M56
      2009 Acura RDX & 1995 Celica GT Convertible (wife), 2017 GMC Sierra SLE | Elevation Edition | Crew Cab (son)

Quote Originally Posted by saucisse View Post
      C43 AMG wagon.

Not available in the USA, only for Canada
      http://www.canadianautoreview.ca/rev...tic-wagon.html
      that is TASTY AF. no wonder the w213 E63 wagon owners are pissed. the C AMG wagon literally has the exact same butt

If a team scores a safety in the super bowl and they pick me, I'll be rolling in a 2020 V60 RD in bursting blue metallic with all the packages and options.

I'm sure the odds on that are really excellent...
      2018 V60 T5 Dynamic AWD, Osmium Grey Metallic
      Previous cars: 2003 Infiniti I35, 2003 VW Passat GLX Variant, 1993 Toyota MR2 Turbo, 1991 Honda Accord LX

Quote Originally Posted by gobluetwo View Post
      If a team scores a safety in the super bowl and they pick me, I'll be rolling in a 2020 V60 RD in bursting blue metallic with all the packages and options.

I'm sure the odds on that are really excellent...
      I hadn't heard of the promotion before. I'm sure the odds are lousy - how common are safeties in the Super Bowl - but easy enough to enter. Thanks for mentioning it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      2001 V70, 2.4T White/blond (outgoing)
      2020 XC60 T8, Inscription White/blond (incoming - sometime)

For sure, I feel safe in my Volvo S60 but even safer in my family hauler, the 2013 XC90 3.2 AWD monster. All about physics, 4700 lbs of strength and structural integrity.
      I turned down Volvo's half goodwill offer to do my piston rings as it would still cost me $2000, which buys a lot of motor oil and gas. I only rebuilt my head, not an entirely new engine.
      My Scion is only a beater and commuter car, I hate racking up miles on my S60. It's actually fun to throw around but not as stable and strong as a Golf or GTI, for sure.

An Audi TT would be a perfect swap for a Scion tC

My beloved XC90 V8 is still going strong. I love having 8 cylinders and not having to take my eyes off the road to look at a touch-screen. They can bury me in it !
      2005 XC90 V8 AWD, Silver / Oak, IPD Sways and Endlinks, Shod with 19" Vulcanis and Pirelli Scorpion Verde AS+
      CB-shaft failure at 36k miles and Valve Body failure at 44k - thankful for 7yr-100k VIP extended warranty.
      Head-on collision at 49k miles - thankful for being in a Volvo.

For sure, I feel safe in my Volvo S60 but even safer in my family hauler, the 2013 XC90 3.2 AWD monster. All about physics, 4700 lbs of strength and structural integrity.
      I turned down Volvo's half goodwill offer to do my piston rings as it would still cost me $2000, which buys a lot of motor oil and gas. I only rebuilt my head, not an entirely new engine.
      My Scion is only a beater and commuter car, I hate racking up miles on my S60. It's actually fun to throw around but not as stable and strong as a Golf or GTI, for sure.

An Audi TT would be a perfect swap for a Scion tC
      Ah I must have been mistaken. I thought you had another shop repair engine instead of accepting Volvo's good will. $2000, while costly, wasn't that bad of a deal to have the engine repaired and guaranteed to last many more years. After all, we know that oil consumption problems get worse over time!

I'm surprised at all the Audi responses here, though granted I've never driven one so maybe I'm missing out. I just associate Audi with super sketchy reliability and high cost of ownership. They also are fairly common in Northeast Ohio. One of the things I like most about my Volvo is how unique it is on the roads around here, I've owned my s60 for almost 5 years and I can't ever remember seeing an exact copy of it driving around. Though when it comes to Audi that RS3 or Avant wagon would be very tempting, albeit way out of my budget at this point!
      I think a lot of the people who claim Audi's have sketchy reliability / high cost of ownership have not actually owned one. I owned my A4 Avant for just shy of 11 years and 162k miles of driving. In that time, it broke down on me a total of zero times, never once left me stranded. Outside of regular maintenance (which was no worse than any other vehicle), the most expensive repair I had was replacing the steering rack (the seals leak, better to replace the rack with a reman unit) which was a DIY job, other than that a thermostat, valve cover gasket, coolant flange and drivers door window switch are the only things I had to replace. Parts cost, seem to be on a par with the Volvo from what I am finding.

Also, another user who looked at a Regal Tour-X wagon. I think what put me off was the interior looked really cheap for the cost.

Ah I must have been mistaken. I thought you had another shop repair engine instead of accepting Volvo's good will. $2000, while costly, wasn't that bad of a deal to have the engine repaired and guaranteed to last many more years. After all, we know that oil consumption problems get worse over time!
      At the time the goodwill offer was made to me I hadn't fully understood the consumption problem. Since then I have done things to modify things. #1 is to make sure to use fully synthetic oil as during the first 4 years my Volvo only got conventional 5W30. Volvo changed the spec and all they gave me was a sticker to warn of the change. But synthetic actually burns quicker but less potential sludge or gunk in engine.

Mechanic's last words to me" "Make sure it doesn't run out of oil"

Worse problems in life, at this point it's going to be a hand-me-down to a family member. It's worth about $6K on a private sale, maybe $4K or $5K on a trade, if lucky. No sense spending $2000 on a piston ring job with (this being key) no guarantee it will solve the consumption problem.

Quote Originally Posted by abcdefghii View Post
      I think a lot of the people who claim Audi's have sketchy reliability / high cost of ownership have not actually owned one. I owned my A4 Avant for just shy of 11 years and 162k miles of driving. In that time, it broke down on me a total of zero times, never once left me stranded. Outside of regular maintenance (which was no worse than any other vehicle), the most expensive repair I had was replacing the steering rack (the seals leak, better to replace the rack with a reman unit) which was a DIY job, other than that a thermostat, valve cover gasket, coolant flange and drivers door window switch are the only things I had to replace. Parts cost, seem to be on a par with the Volvo from what I am finding.

Also, another user who looked at a Regal Tour-X wagon. I think what put me off was the interior looked really cheap for the cost.
      My 98 A4 2.8 Quattro is to this day the best car I've ever owned. Not the fastest, not the most plush, but the best all around. Planted on the road, good interior (excellent quality leather), fairly fun to drive, reasonable gas mileage, unfailingly reliable. 250+k miles on it when it was totaled, and no major issues. If the semi hadn't changed lanes in to me I might still be driving it today.
      06 S40 T5 AWD : DO88 intercooler : 3" EST downpipe : Eibach springs (1" drop) : Magnaflow cat-back exhaust : Hilton stage 2.5 tune

My next daily will be a Rivian R1T. If I had to trade the Polestar in today, I'd shoot for a Tesla P3D (cannot beat the value for the car you get IMO).

I'm in the DC suburbs with bad traffic. I got my 2012 S80 because I wanted something comfortable. I would trade it in for the Buick Regal Sportback or the Lincoln MKZ.

CPO warranty runs out this month. I actually think my engine burbs oil but complained to corporate and they said it was within limits (they said had to be over 1qt per 1k miles). I actually test drove some cars and decided to keep the Volvo for now because it's still very nice. Fingers crossed oil burning doesn't get worse.
      Last edited by stupid_nut; 01-22-2020 at 03:44 PM.

I LOVE that color! My boring, stupid, gray V60 is going away this summer, and that's the color I want.
      Current - 2018 Certified Used V60. I hate this car. I despise this car. My idiot husband surprised me with it. What a lousy surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonV60RD View Post
      So, I own a polestar tuned V60 RD Platinum with every feature/option and while I love the car, it's a 2015.5 with upwards of 82,000 miles on it and I'm always wondering if/when I do decide to get rid of it, what'll be my next purchase. I can't for the life of me narrow down a more practical and comfortable, yet sporty and just over all fun to drive vehicle.

What would you consider purchasing or moving onto if you decided to get rid of your S60/V60, etc? Stick with Volvo or choose something else?

I have an old V40 that I still love. It's getting up there in years and miles. Too bad Volvo seems to have stopped making small cars forever. Who sells a decent small car in the US? Volvo apparently considered (but rejected) building a small all-electric car. The V40 has decent power and economy, is lightweight, comfortable, and super versatile. It fits in my narrow garage. It's not perfect by any stretch, but hard to replace!

I am a "wagon" person the utility is without equal in my opinion. Worked my way through a 245 SE, P1 and P2 Cross Country and now driving a P3 2015.5 Platinum T6 with P* and could not be happier. The car is fun to drive and comfortable for everyone front and back. Dog gate too means the dog has her own space as well. Thule cargo box on top for the toys, gear, luggage and this is the ultimate adventure vehicle. 4 cylinders just aren't enough and feels like a tremendous strain on that poor little thing. Regular oil changes and maintenance and I hope this thing goes for another 20 years. Don't even want to think about needing a replacement.

Not sure. I have a 2013 XC 60 AWD and love it Just now hit 40K. Not too sure of new engines. Plus the price keeps getting height and higher! Many cars have adopted Volvo’s safety features so that gap is not as great as it once was.

Quote Originally Posted by zn14 View Post
      My wife and I have a 2016 XC60 and a 2016 V60cc, both with the 5 cylinder engine. We bought them cause it was the last year for that engine.
      +1. My 5 cylinder M66 C30 is running just fine so consequently we picked up a new T-5 2016 XC60 before they were all gone. 148k on the C30 and 45k on the XC60 and very happy with our choices.

Quote Originally Posted by silent-circuit View Post
      The problem with VAG (since forever) is there are good ones and bad ones, and you don't know which you have until it's too late.

Back when I had the 98 A4 my sister had practically the same car (year, most specs, etc) except mine was a 5 speed and hers was an auto. Her car was bought off a long time family friend with full dealer maintenance records and almost half as many miles as mine. I bought mine off some guy named Steve in Atlanta. My car was basically problem free to 250k+ miles. Her car was a total sh*t show from about 80k (we bought it with about 60k on it).

In comparison.... Never seen a reasonably well maintained Volvo die under 200k. My S80 was a /garbage/ ex-rental, fell apart around 190k. The V70 was well maintained and was killed by road debris at ~230k with no major issues.

Dear Volvo: please make cool cars again, I don't want to buy potential garbage.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
      I have a lemon XC40. Should be going back the end of the month. Wont get another Volvo. Customer service was terrible as was the service departments. I currently have a 2020 Escape on hold with the 2.0 turbo. Felt just as powerful and fast as the XC40 and has a full suite of safety features

Quote Originally Posted by volvair View Post

I have an old V40 that I still love. It's getting up there in years and miles. Too bad Volvo seems to have stopped making small cars forever. Who sells a decent small car in the US? Volvo apparently considered (but rejected) building a small all-electric car. The V40 has decent power and economy, is lightweight, comfortable, and super versatile. It fits in my narrow garage. It's not perfect by any stretch, but hard to replace!
      There's always the Golf GTI, Audi A3, Mercedes A Class, or upcoming BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe.

A CPO GS-F. Been spoiled by the reliability of my S60 and can't imagine what driving a less reliable car is like as I drive a fairly good amount each ear (20+k miles)
      Maybe a Model Y performance? The leaked brand new Golf R looks nice too

I would have bought the 2018 B9 Audi S4, but the car i wanted got sold by the dealership after i put in an offer to purchase. The other S4 in stock was significantly more expensive and the wrong color, so i bought the second car i was looking at which was the S60 Polestar.

Overall if i had to do it again, id get the S4, its just a better car in almost every aspect except looks. Having owned both Audi and Volvo cars before I can confidently say new Volvos dont resonate with me anymore, they lack character due to the sharing of basically all the same parts and engines and their relative performance with competitors has been on the decline for the last 2 years yet prices have increased steeply.
      When i bought my C30 T5 R-Design in 2011 it was huge bang for buck, really nothing came close to it for the money and it drove, looked and sounded so different from the competition.

If not the S4, id probably go for some kind of Japanese sports car like the successor to the 370z or the new supra once it maybe gets a facelift and they iron out most of the BMW related issues.

Right now Volvo dealers are looking more and more like Audi, they've clearly made the leap from middle of the pack to luxury.
      I sort of miss the Volvo of old. But when there's money to be made, going up market is their future with Geely.
      Makes me cling to my 2013 XC90 and 2012 S60 till their wheels fall off.

37. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3