__2020 V60 Cross Country__ “Panda” 🐼 - Page 3
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Results 71 to 105 of 171
    1. #71
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2019
      Posts
      34
      Quote Originally Posted by Kamil View Post
      It’s been few days since I posted in this thread so I got a picture and a small update.

      Just ordered the Heico Sport filter, and Polestar strut tower from Viva. With the V1 air intake tube from Vaitrix. Both teams were extremely helpful and super responsive to emails!

      Thank you George @ ViVA and Toby @ Vaitrx.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Our builds are progressing nicely. Very similar even. I',m about to pull the trigger on the box and I'll be very curious about the Vaitrix intake and the bar.

    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    3. #72
      Junior Member Kamil's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2019
      Posts
      592
      Quote Originally Posted by blacklisted View Post
      Our builds are progressing nicely. Very similar even. I',m about to pull the trigger on the box and I'll be very curious about the Vaitrix intake and the bar.
      Twins!!! Awesome I would recommend getting the cargo net for roof box also at the same time.
      2020 V60 CC

    4. #73
      Junior Member 97redz3's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2019
      Location
      St. Louis MO
      Posts
      57
      Kamil - when it’s convenient, could you post a few detailed pics of your cargo box both inside and out? Thanks!


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2020 V60 Cross Country | Advanced, Luxury, CC Pro packages

    5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements
       

    6. #74
      Junior Member Kamil's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2019
      Posts
      592
      Few iPhone pictures...











      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2020 V60 CC

    7. #75
      Junior Member visualv's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2019
      Location
      California
      Posts
      229
      Beautiful!

      Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
      2019 V60, T6 R-Design Polestar Engineered, Osmium Grey
      Ragnarok

    8. #76
      Junior Member Kamil's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2019
      Posts
      592
      Quote Originally Posted by visualv View Post
      Beautiful!

      Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
      Thank you 🙏
      2020 V60 CC

    9. #77
      Junior Member v60ccfusionred's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2019
      Location
      Pittsburgh, PA
      Posts
      38
      Quote Originally Posted by Kamil View Post
      Few iPhone pictures...

      Very nice!!

      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      ________________________
      2020 V60CC
      Fusion Red Metallic/Charcoal
      T5 w/Polestar Optimization

    10. #78
      Junior Member Kamil's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2019
      Posts
      592
      Quote Originally Posted by v60ccfusionred View Post
      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Thanks!
      2020 V60 CC

    11. #79
      Junior Member Kamil's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2019
      Posts
      592

      __2020 V60 Cross Country__ “Panda”

      ...
      Last edited by Kamil; 02-06-2020 at 06:12 PM.
      2020 V60 CC

    12. #80
      Junior Member Kamil's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2019
      Posts
      592
      Small update,

      After 400 miles at 65mph average speed with the cargo box and in KY constantly changing elevation the car got calculated 27.6MPG

      I also got a nice gift to remember KY

      Rock spray from a trailer hiring pot hole that spray the car and the windshield.





      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2020 V60 CC

    13. #81
      Junior Member v60ccfusionred's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2019
      Location
      Pittsburgh, PA
      Posts
      38
      Quote Originally Posted by Kamil View Post
      Small update,

      After 400 miles at 65mph average speed with the cargo box and in KY constantly changing elevation the car got calculated 27.6MPG

      I also got a nice gift to remember KY

      Rock spray from a trailer hiring pot hole that spray the car and the windshield.

      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      OUCH! Less than a month. That hurts me just looking at it.
      ________________________
      2020 V60CC
      Fusion Red Metallic/Charcoal
      T5 w/Polestar Optimization

    14. #82
      Junior Member Kamil's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2019
      Posts
      592
      Quote Originally Posted by v60ccfusionred View Post
      OUCH! Less than a month. That hurts me just looking at it.
      Thanks, I’m sure pint got some of it as well but with white it’s hard to tell. Hopefully the online repair kit I got will help out with most of the damage
      2020 V60 CC

    15. #83
      Junior Member Kamil's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2019
      Posts
      592
      New plate frame came in.




      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2020 V60 CC

    16. #84
      Member Avboden's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2010
      Location
      Michigan
      Posts
      2,181
      Have a professional look at the windshield, don't use any at-home kit on it. Hard to see whether it's just a chip or if there's an actual crack?

      I got a small chip in like my first week :-/ thankfully is very superficial and not cracked so better off leaving it alone. Immediately booked it for PPF after that!
      2019 S60 T6 Inscription
      1998 V70R. RIP Transmission
      1973 Volvo 1800ES which will someday get a T6 engine

    17. #85
      One of very few benefits to living in SC -- state law requires all insurance includes zero cost windshield glass replacement.

      I'll second the "pay a pro" recommendation, though. Do it yourself kit results are really hit and miss when it comes to chip repair.
      06 S40 T5 AWD : DO88 intercooler : 3" EST downpipe : Eibach springs (1" drop) : Magnaflow cat-back exhaust : Hilton stage 2.5 tune

    18. #86
      Junior Member Kamil's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2019
      Posts
      592
      Quote Originally Posted by Avboden View Post
      Have a professional look at the windshield, don't use any at-home kit on it. Hard to see whether it's just a chip or if there's an actual crack?

      I got a small chip in like my first week :-/ thankfully is very superficial and not cracked so better off leaving it alone. Immediately booked it for PPF after that!
      Good point, I’ll look into this .
      2020 V60 CC

    19. #87
      Junior Member Kamil's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2019
      Posts
      592
      Quote Originally Posted by silent-circuit View Post
      One of very few benefits to living in SC -- state law requires all insurance includes zero cost windshield glass replacement.

      I'll second the "pay a pro" recommendation, though. Do it yourself kit results are really hit and miss when it comes to chip repair.
      That’s great that it’s 0 cost repair a small bright light in the Disappointing event
      2020 V60 CC

    20. #88
      Junior Member Lucca's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Location
      Phoenix
      Posts
      226
      Love the new plate frame. I got to get one of those!!!
      Our garage...

      2018 Mazda MX-5 Miata GT - Machine Gray Metallic/Cherry Top/Black (FUN LITTLE TOY!!!)
      2016 Mazda CX-9 Signature - Machine Gray Metallic/Auburn Nappa (replacing with a OSD 2020 XC60 T8 Polestar Engineered)
      2012 Volvo S60 T6 R-Design w. Polestar tune - Black Sapphire Metallic/Offblack (Sold 2014)
      2006 Volvo S40 T5 Premium/Sport Package - Electric Silver/Offblack (Sold 2016)

    21. #89
      Junior Member Kamil's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2019
      Posts
      592
      Quote Originally Posted by Lucca View Post
      Love the new plate frame. I got to get one of those!!!
      Thanks!!! Was hoping for the new “+” design as polestar change that a little bit recently but other then that looks perfect right now.
      2020 V60 CC

    22. #90
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2019
      Location
      Long Island NY
      Posts
      331
      Car looks great. Got the same roof box and that thing is plain humongous. So since you not from Singapore where are you from originally? With the first name I would guess Czech Republic or Poland.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    23. #91
      Junior Member Kamil's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2019
      Posts
      592
      Quote Originally Posted by rkohou View Post
      Car looks great. Got the same roof box and that thing is plain humongous. So since you not from Singapore where are you from originally? With the first name I would guess Czech Republic or Poland.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Thanks! And yes it is huge I got to figure out best way to store it, working on building a storage box / frame for it to keep it out of way as I can’t mount it up.

      Also, Excellent guess!!!! I was born in Poland spend some time all over EMEA and USA.
      Last edited by Kamil; 02-07-2020 at 08:52 AM.
      2020 V60 CC

    24. #92
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2019
      Location
      Long Island NY
      Posts
      331
      witaj


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    25. #93
      Junior Member Kamil's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2019
      Posts
      592
      Quote Originally Posted by rkohou View Post
      witaj


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      czesc jak tam?

      Im guessing you are Polish vs Googling how to say welcome LOl...

      Super cool! Where from Poland are you from? I’m from Ełk in Mazury.
      2020 V60 CC

    26. #94
      Junior Member Kamil's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2019
      Posts
      592
      Perform the windshield repair in garage today before my Sunday 1600 miles trip

      Definitely happy with the result, got a video of repair and the outcome on my Instagram.

      But will attach some final pictures here also.



      2020 V60 CC

    27. #95
      Damn, good job there. Definitely more successful than the attempt made by my car's previous owner.

      Not terrible but not great.
      06 S40 T5 AWD : DO88 intercooler : 3" EST downpipe : Eibach springs (1" drop) : Magnaflow cat-back exhaust : Hilton stage 2.5 tune

    28. #96
      Junior Member Kamil's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2019
      Posts
      592
      Quote Originally Posted by silent-circuit View Post
      Damn, good job there. Definitely more successful than the attempt made by my car's previous owner.

      Not terrible but not great.
      Thanks and it definitely took some time and patience, first time doing this and I definitely feel like it’s something I’ll definitely recommend first.

      What you got is definitely little more visible.
      2020 V60 CC

    29. #97
      Junior Member Kamil's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2019
      Posts
      592
      Went out to celebrate at KFC .




      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2020 V60 CC

    30. #98
      You fancy.
      06 S40 T5 AWD : DO88 intercooler : 3" EST downpipe : Eibach springs (1" drop) : Magnaflow cat-back exhaust : Hilton stage 2.5 tune

    31. #99
      Junior Member Kamil's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2019
      Posts
      592
      Quote Originally Posted by silent-circuit View Post
      You fancy.

      Only the best chicken 😂🤣...
      2020 V60 CC

    32. #100
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2019
      Location
      Long Island NY
      Posts
      331
      I’m From Czech Republic but half of my family roots as well as my wife’s come from and near Grajewo. So almost neighbors. Here on the end of Long Island its almost all Polish so I’m brushing the language almost daily.


      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

    33. #101
      Junior Member Kamil's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2019
      Posts
      592
      Quote Originally Posted by rkohou View Post
      I’m From Czech Republic but half of my family roots as well as my wife’s come from and near Grajewo. So almost neighbors. Here on the end of Long Island its almost all Polish so I’m brushing the language almost daily.


      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Very cool been to Grajewo few times when I lived in Munich and drove to Poland. Also been few times in CZ, love the country very close to Poland or Vice a versa. Spend some great nights in Prague.
      2020 V60 CC

    34. #102
      Junior Member Kamil's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2019
      Posts
      592
      Got this is the mail, will probably go up after my short 1800miles trip this week .







      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2020 V60 CC

    35. #103
      Member Avboden's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2010
      Location
      Michigan
      Posts
      2,181
      If I ever get the strut-brace i'm going to have to paint the mounts, having the Ohlins stuff without actually having Ohlins would bother me too much :-P like putting an "R" badge on a non R car lol.
      2019 S60 T6 Inscription
      1998 V70R. RIP Transmission
      1973 Volvo 1800ES which will someday get a T6 engine

    36. #104
      Junior Member SlapShot's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Location
      CT
      Posts
      49
      Quote Originally Posted by Avboden View Post
      If I ever get the strut-brace i'm going to have to paint the mounts, having the Ohlins stuff without actually having Ohlins would bother me too much 😛 like putting an "R" badge on a non R car lol.
      That’s how they motivate you to get the öhlins too.
      His: 2019 V60 T6 AWD R-Design P* - Denim Blue
      Her: 2017 XC90 T6 AWD Momentum - Magic Blue

      Former:
      1998 S70 T5m - Nautic Blue
      '03 B5234T9 RN Swap, Koni FSD, Eibach ProKit, IPD Sways, Anthracite Comets, CJ's Downpipe, R Manifold, 18T, ARD Blue, Snabb Intake, Bosch H3 Projector Fogs

    37. #105
      Junior Member Kamil's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2019
      Posts
      592
      Quote Originally Posted by Avboden View Post
      If I ever get the strut-brace i'm going to have to paint the mounts, having the Ohlins stuff without actually having Ohlins would bother me too much :-P like putting an "R" badge on a non R car lol.
      I’m with you and definitely need to address that in a way. With that how far we can go on modification It’s all personal opinion, i would agree if you have a “V8” badge on a V6, or supercharged badge on NA that you trying to “flex” or pretend. However everything else is just looks. The “r” badge for example is not BMW “ M” badge repressing more power, better performance, it’s just looks.

      If you change your bumper to add “r” grill and bumper accents feel free to place the “r” badge.

      Again this is completely different the placing an “M” badge on stock cheap BWM.

      With that in mind I’m with you on “posers” and I’m planning to also update suspension in the future.
      2020 V60 CC

    38. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Greeting from Vancouver and Meet The Panda
      By ThePanda in forum Amazon P120, P130 & P220 (1956-1970)
      Replies: 446
      Last Post: 03-25-2020, 02:54 PM
    2. My IPD front swaybar just broke. I'm a sad panda.
      By ryan242v in forum S70, V70 & V70XC (1998-2000)
      Replies: 14
      Last Post: 12-11-2014, 06:43 PM
    3. Replies: 1
      Last Post: 10-24-2013, 06:36 PM
    4. Team Dynamics (panda) Wheels
      By KimcheeS40 in forum S40 & V50 (2005-2012)
      Replies: 17
      Last Post: 05-25-2010, 02:32 PM
    5. Geely Panda news
      By Shimon in forum News & Rumors
      Replies: 16
      Last Post: 01-16-2010, 02:59 PM