SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

__2020 V60 Cross Country__ “Panda” 🐼

47K views 419 replies 50 participants last post by  Kamil 
#1 · (Edited)
__2020 V60 Cross Country__

Hello everyone,

I wanted to start a build thread for my Polestar optimized 2020 V60 CC in Crystal White with Amber interior ?

Equipped from factory with:

• Advanced Package
  • Luxury Package
  • Heated Rear Seats & Heated Steering Wheel
  • Cross Country Pro Package
  • Trailer Hitch
  • Polestar
  • Bowers & Wilkins Sound
  • Park Assist Pilot
  • Dual Exhaust Pipes
  • Mud Flaps

Added at dealership:

• Red Key
  • Volvo Designed Roof Box
  • Load Carrier
  • Stainless Steel Rear Bumper Cover
  • Cargo Mat
  • Cargo net

I'm also on Instagram if you want to see more pictures and stories

Attachments

See less See more
#15 ·
Nice ?!! I suppose you called it ? as I can't find a orca emoji! :)
Post more pics (please)!
That's a good one, did not even consider that until you mentioned it. I think if it was a V90 CC the. I would definitely go with orca ?

Sorry about the confusion, got you mixed up with another member somehow.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk
No problem it happens to the best of us.

Nice panda! That exactly how I received my car. They left every plastic bag, sticker and the hood cover on my car as I had told them not to touch the "paint", lol

I'm doe with car mods and that's why I've moved onto a Volvo wagon but I'll follow your thread carefully. Please try to change my mind :)

Enjoy your new ride. You'll love it.
Thanks sir, it will be a joy to wash it and detail it for the first time. Not sure when as the weather should drop below zero

Nice! Congrats Kamil. Definitely more photos, don't get to see enough cc's! :D

Looking forward to following the build
More pictures coming tomorrow, thank you sir and stay tuned ?

Looks good, love white cars!
Thank you sir!! After the dark blue Audi I'm looking forward to the crystal white

#12 ·
Nice panda! That exactly how I received my car. They left every plastic bag, sticker and the hood cover on my car as I had told them not to touch the “paint”, lol

I’m doe with car mods and that’s why I’ve moved onto a Volvo wagon but I’ll follow your thread carefully. Please try to change my mind :)

Enjoy your new ride. You’ll love it.

#13 ·
Nice! Congrats Kamil. Definitely more photos, don’t get to see enough cc’s! :D

Looking forward to following the build

This post has been deleted
#27 ·
As promised some pictures.

Unfortunately couldn't take many as wanted to get out and it started to snow heavily.
Looks great - specially in the snow. Also love how well the roof box suits the car. Is it an original Volvo accessory? Also didn't realize that the split exhaust tips came stock.

#18 ·
Hey Kamil, only the last picture is visible (at least to me), the first three just list as an attachment. Looking cold in that last one, but nice - the V60 in its natural environment! The white looks great

#19 ·
Thanks all done on the phone will try to get it fixed on computer.

Also I got videos and more pictures on my Instagram some good stories as well

@ _kademan_v60cc_

#20 ·
Pictures good now, excellent color combo with the amber and linear lime, looks sharp. Congrats again on the new ride! :D

#21 ·
Chicago got dumped on, when driving through around of 4 inches of fresh snow the car was plowing straight through without a probably. Got to get used to all options and settings but definitely looking forward to that challenge LOL.

So far very happy but will let you know tomorrow after a 400 mile drive home.

#23 ·
Hi Kamil,

Looks good. Panda's brother is living in Naples. How did you get the amber rear lighting? I would love to change that - it looks much nicer than the red. How did the AWD handle all that snow in Chicago?

#33 ·
Nice looking! It’s a great way to start the ownership of your new ride! I just got back from snow skiing. We got a few inches of snow on the roads in the mountains today and the car ran beautifully.

#34 ·
Nice looking! It's a great way to start the ownership of your new ride! I just got back from snow skiing. We got a few inches of snow on the roads in the mountains today and the car ran beautifully.
Thanks, and yes it was fun definitely feeling great about the car choice after the performance that night. However did not gave me the opportunity to get know the car as well as I wanted as we just wanted to hit the road.

#35 ·
Kamil - I seem to remember you saying (In a different thread) that you had ordered the Volvo trailer hitch. If so, can you shoot a pic of the rear bumper cut out? I’m thinking of adding this to my CC but haven’t seen one installed yet. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#36 ·
Kamil - I seem to remember you saying (In a different thread) that you had ordered the Volvo trailer hitch. If so, can you shoot a pic of the rear bumper cut out? I'm thinking of adding this to my CC but haven't seen one installed yet. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes sir I have the trailer hitch. It's Volvo original equipment that is hidden. I will post a picture on this page and also a video of operation on Instagram stories.

#37 · (Edited)
Not the beast picture as it's dirty and I did not wanted to open the garage as it's cold outside but I hope it gives you initial idea of how it looks. Will take more pictures later.

Not sure why this website always wants to change the image orientation? Any one knows why it does that let me know? for now sorry they are upside down

Automotive exterior Vehicle Bumper Inflatable boat Automotive design

Bumper Automotive exterior Vehicle Trunk Automotive lighting

#41 ·
It's official first fill up of the 93 octane BP fuel.

Nothing like having the attendant come out to see my new wheels ? definitely got his approval however both him and I would prefer diesel option for power train.

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Product Automotive design

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.