SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

__2020 V60 Cross Country__ “Panda” 🐼

47K views 419 replies 50 participants last post by  Kamil 
#1 · (Edited)
__2020 V60 Cross Country__

Hello everyone,

I wanted to start a build thread for my Polestar optimized 2020 V60 CC in Crystal White with Amber interior ?

Equipped from factory with:

• Advanced Package
  • Luxury Package
  • Heated Rear Seats & Heated Steering Wheel
  • Cross Country Pro Package
  • Trailer Hitch
  • Polestar
  • Bowers & Wilkins Sound
  • Park Assist Pilot
  • Dual Exhaust Pipes
  • Mud Flaps

Added at dealership:

• Red Key
  • Volvo Designed Roof Box
  • Load Carrier
  • Stainless Steel Rear Bumper Cover
  • Cargo Mat
  • Cargo net

I'm also on Instagram if you want to see more pictures and stories

Attachments

See less See more
#93 ·
czesc jak tam?

Im guessing you are Polish vs Googling how to say welcome LOl...

Super cool! Where from Poland are you from? I'm from Ełk in Mazury.

#94 ·
Perform the windshield repair in garage today before my Sunday 1600 miles trip

Definitely happy with the result, got a video of repair and the outcome on my Instagram.

But will attach some final pictures here also.

#96 ·
Damn, good job there. Definitely more successful than the attempt made by my car's previous owner.

Not terrible but not great.
Thanks and it definitely took some time and patience, first time doing this and I definitely feel like it's something I'll definitely recommend first.

What you got is definitely little more visible.

#101 ·
I'm From Czech Republic but half of my family roots as well as my wife's come from and near Grajewo. So almost neighbors. Here on the end of Long Island its almost all Polish so I'm brushing the language almost daily.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Very cool been to Grajewo few times when I lived in Munich and drove to Poland. Also been few times in CZ, love the country very close to Poland or Vice a versa. Spend some great nights in Prague.

#103 ·
If I ever get the strut-brace i'm going to have to paint the mounts, having the Ohlins stuff without actually having Ohlins would bother me too much :p like putting an "R" badge on a non R car lol.

#104 ·
If I ever get the strut-brace i'm going to have to paint the mounts, having the Ohlins stuff without actually having Ohlins would bother me too much ? like putting an "R" badge on a non R car lol.
That's how they motivate you to get the öhlins too.

#109 ·
Panoramic roof is the only thing keeping me from getting the roof box, I open it all the time, the shade and the panel.

But once I figure out a ceiling storage in the garage, I think I'll do it.

#118 ·
I agree pine is what I would like to go with, and will try to do that when original smell is gone. I think the Choice was made to be original and as the color is yellow in majority they went with citrus smell.

#119 ·
Disappointing fuel results!

After 3000 miles driven I only get around 26mpg on highway with average speed at 67mph. This is in eco mode, no roof box, only drier (200lbs), no load, 93oct fuel, 95% cruise with very good “eco” driving style.

What’s up with that? I was expecting 32-33 with the 29 rating with supper smooth driving.

The only two things I could consider with the outcome is

1.Polestar optimizations cost you 3-4 mpg
2. Car is still in the “brake in period” and it will get better

Any thoughts?

#120 ·
I've got almost 6000 miles on my T6 P* and never got more than 28mpg on the highway, averaging 60mph. It is actually worse than my outgoing Subaru 2.5L turbo manual wagon. That ran around 32mpg on highways

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

#122 ·
And if this is the trend, should we address this with Volvo?

This is crazy when I'm what I would consider are the best driving conditions we don't get the estimated MPG.

#121 ·
On longer trips I can usually get 30-31 mpg on the highway 70-75mph. I never use Eco mode but usually I drive in comfort on the highway and tend to coast on the downhills. Shorter trips around town its 20ish mpg. Coming from my fwd S70, the V60 has a much larger swing compared to the S70’s 22-27ish range.

I’m curious what the mpg gains would be if the cat and/or cat back exhaust was swapped for something less restrictive.

#123 ·
On longer trips I can usually get 30-31 mpg on the highway 70-75mph. I never use Eco mode but usually I drive in comfort on the highway and tend to coast on the downhills. Shorter trips around town its 20ish mpg. Coming from my fwd S70, the V60 has a much larger swing compared to the S70's 22-27ish range.

I'm curious what the mpg gains would be if the cat and/or cat back exhaust was swapped for something less restrictive.
This is interesting as the T6 is rated less efficient then the T5

#128 ·
Update on MPG...

I’m so glad to report that the car dose have a brake in period of 3k miles that is running rich for that period. As soon as I hit 3k miles, the car went to over 30 miles per gallon as rated.

Super excited and wondering what will be the real MPG still hopefully that I’ll now get the 34/5 as originally expected.

#135 ·
Just on this thread.

#138 ·
I can't believe somebody hasn't asked you this already. Did you drive a standard cross-country before you got this? Does the Polestar make a big improvement in the performance?
Great looking ride by the way!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

#139 ·
Drove few V60CC when I was test driving all options cars when shopping. The polestar is definitely worth every cent if you are looking for more "sporty" drive and more power. I'm never at the point that I find myself saying I wish "I had more power" to pass, get on a high way, or just want to get if the lights quick.

If you want the option for sporty drive, or more power I would definitely get this. The suspension however on the CC as I'm you can imagine is definitely not "sporty" a quicker move at higher speeds and the car feels like a boat. Low speed is perfect however

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.