SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

__2020 V60 Cross Country__ “Panda” 🐼

47K views 419 replies 50 participants last post by  Kamil 
#1 · (Edited)
__2020 V60 Cross Country__

Hello everyone,

I wanted to start a build thread for my Polestar optimized 2020 V60 CC in Crystal White with Amber interior ?

Equipped from factory with:

• Advanced Package
  • Luxury Package
  • Heated Rear Seats & Heated Steering Wheel
  • Cross Country Pro Package
  • Trailer Hitch
  • Polestar
  • Bowers & Wilkins Sound
  • Park Assist Pilot
  • Dual Exhaust Pipes
  • Mud Flaps

Added at dealership:

• Red Key
  • Volvo Designed Roof Box
  • Load Carrier
  • Stainless Steel Rear Bumper Cover
  • Cargo Mat
  • Cargo net

I'm also on Instagram if you want to see more pictures and stories

Attachments

See less See more
#50 ·
Nice ride! Question: Are you thinking of getting winter tires? I was thinking of it, but was having a hard time finding a good winter wheel/tire combination for the V60CC. I'm in Ohio, and honestly, this year might be the first year I don't change over to winter tires. We just haven't been getting the snow that we used to.

#56 ·
That is an AWESOME V60CC, Kamil!

I am totally jelly!

#57 ·
Thank you sir!!! I was out for two days getting home now to see it LOL. Got a Volvo magazine and new floor mats that arrived looking forward to get home. ?

#58 ·
It’s hard to fight off the modification bug LOL... thinking about the Polestar Front Strut Tower Brace.

Anyone has any experience with it, install, gains, fitment?

Thanks

#161 ·
Looks great. I can't seem to find a car with amber to look at in person and am really unsure about amber vs black. I keep thinking the the armrests and center should be black.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

#64 · (Edited)
__2020 V60 Cross Country__ “Panda” [emoji209]

Volvo OEM.

I normally not go OEM, however from all the parts I got from them you can clearly see the design, form, and fitment is excellent.

For example the OEM rear cargo mat folds in half allowing for easy access to shopping bag holders and spare tire. Other brands don't allow for that.

Also I love the front driver mat carpet like insert. It prevents shoes damage, gives more support comfort for the foot, and removes that noise you get sometimes with other brands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#65 ·
@kamil
I agree sometimes OEM is best and here in the UK we can often get good discounts on after-sales items. Current offer for a full set of 5 rubber mats incl the tunnel cover for the rear tranmission tunnel is £50 (ca 65 USD).
List price is £80 (ca 100USD)---ouch!

My order has gone in tonight having seen your pix, thanks for posting them.

#68 ·
Definitely, however the price point was not my decision factor. I think for me the weathertech floor mats are great but to " Heavy duty" if I lived on a farm or as a contractor I would not get anything different. However, for me they are to hard and plastic. I did not like them in my SQ5 as the feel and hight was not complementing the car.

Again best protection on the market but not everyone needs that level of protection.

#70 ·
__2020 V60 Cross Country__ “Panda” [emoji209]

It's been few days since I posted in this thread so I got a picture and a small update.

Just ordered the Heico Sport filter, and Polestar strut tower from Viva. With the V1 air intake tube from Vaitrix. Both teams were extremely helpful and super responsive to emails!

Thank you George @ ViVA and Toby @ Vaitrx.

#71 ·
It's been few days since I posted in this thread so I got a picture and a small update.

Just ordered the Heico Sport filter, and Polestar strut tower from Viva. With the V1 air intake tube from Vaitrix. Both teams were extremely helpful and super responsive to emails!

Thank you George @ ViVA and Toby @ Vaitrx.

Our builds are progressing nicely. Very similar even. I',m about to pull the trigger on the box and I'll be very curious about the Vaitrix intake and the bar.

#80 ·
Small update,

After 400 miles at 65mph average speed with the cargo box and in KY constantly changing elevation the car got calculated 27.6MPG

I also got a nice gift to remember KY

Rock spray from a trailer hiring pot hole that spray the car and the windshield.

#81 ·
Small update,

After 400 miles at 65mph average speed with the cargo box and in KY constantly changing elevation the car got calculated 27.6MPG

I also got a nice gift to remember KY

Rock spray from a trailer hiring pot hole that spray the car and the windshield.

OUCH! Less than a month. That hurts me just looking at it. :(

#84 ·
Have a professional look at the windshield, don't use any at-home kit on it. Hard to see whether it's just a chip or if there's an actual crack?

I got a small chip in like my first week :-/ thankfully is very superficial and not cracked so better off leaving it alone. Immediately booked it for PPF after that!

#86 ·
Have a professional look at the windshield, don't use any at-home kit on it. Hard to see whether it's just a chip or if there's an actual crack?

I got a small chip in like my first week :-/ thankfully is very superficial and not cracked so better off leaving it alone. Immediately booked it for PPF after that!
Good point, I'll look into this .

#85 ·
One of very few benefits to living in SC -- state law requires all insurance includes zero cost windshield glass replacement.

I'll second the "pay a pro" recommendation, though. Do it yourself kit results are really hit and miss when it comes to chip repair.

#87 ·
One of very few benefits to living in SC -- state law requires all insurance includes zero cost windshield glass replacement.

I'll second the "pay a pro" recommendation, though. Do it yourself kit results are really hit and miss when it comes to chip repair.
That's great that it's 0 cost repair a small bright light in the Disappointing event

#88 ·
Love the new plate frame. I got to get one of those!!!

#91 · (Edited)
Thanks! And yes it is huge I got to figure out best way to store it, working on building a storage box / frame for it to keep it out of way as I can't mount it up.

Also, Excellent guess!!!! I was born in Poland spend some time all over EMEA and USA.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.