That was a close one in the C70
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

That was a close one in the C70

WOW. I come out of the Acme and something doesn’t seem right. I know I parked with enough room in the front. I walked around the front of the car and...

The woman in the car was distraught. On the phone with car support(hold). She had started the car she tried to reverse and it rolled forward and stopped at my bumper. She couldn’t control it. The car wouldn’t start. She rolled down the window and it wouldn’t go back up.
      I pulled my car back and no damage at all. None. It was like the car was kissing mine. I thanked God and wished her good luck on her computerized car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      05 VR GT Titanium Grey/Nordakp, sunroof, Winter Package, Premium sound with Volvo Sub. VST rear brace, Ultra Racing front strut brace.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Lucky it didn't hit harder.

About a year ago I had a similar situation. I was at work and one my employees parked in front of my car. We looked outside and suddenly realized are cars were now touching front to front.

Went out to inspect and her rear bumper was all smashed. Someone backed into her car which them pushed it into my car. My license plate was a bit banged up but that's all.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
      11 C70 T5
      06 XC90 2.5T (SOLD)
      00 C70 CONVERTIBLE (SOLD)
      70 MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE

Very lucky!
      2019 V60 Cross Country T5 AWD - Premium pkg, Climate pkg, Vision pkg, Conv. pkg, Harmon Kardon, 20" wheels, Polestar tune
      2012 C70 T5 A - Polestar Tune, Elevate downpipe, VIVA Performance exhaust, JR filter, GoVo ECU spacer, 19"x8.5" Polestar Rep wheels, H&R spacers, Volvo OEM lip spoiler, Heico front spoiler lips
      2018 V60 Cross Country T5 AWD Premier - Premier Plus pkg, Climate pkg, Technology pkg, BLIS plg, 19" BOR wheels - sold
      2018 XC90 T6 AWD Inscription - Vision pkg, Climate pkg, Convenience pkg - Sold
      2017 V60 T6 AWD Drive-E - Premier pkg, Climate pkg, Tech pkg, Conv pkg, Sport suspension, 19" Portia wheels, Polestar Tune - Sold
      2005 V50 T5 M AWD - Passion Red/Graphite T-tec, sport pkg, Volvo body kit - Sold
      1998 S70 T5 M - Black/Graphite, 239whp/317wtq on old setup, List of mods RIP

Your Canadian source for Original Volvo Parts and Accessories! - Parts.VolvoPointeClaire.com

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements