Ordered a V60 PE...now we wait - Page 3
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Results 71 to 79 of 79
    1. #71
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2019
      Posts
      32
      That's awesome! Were you able to get any of the big cash allowances that Volvo is now offering? I believe it's currently $2000 loyalty cash, $2000 dealer cash, and $1000 affiliate cash.
      Ordered: 2020 V60 T8 Polestar Engineered
      Current: 2014 Fiat 500 Abarth, 2016 Acura TLX
      Past: 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI, 2008 BMW Z4, 1988 Mazda RX-7, 1998 BMW M Roadster, 2004 Toyota Sequoia

    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    3. #72
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2020
      Location
      NH, USA
      Posts
      46
      I paid just over 62k before prepaid maintenance, additional warranty, etc. Maybe I could have negotiated further with the current state of the world, but it was a good deal back in December. And the dealer was generous with the 17 XC90 trade.

      Wound up taking delivery on Friday, check emissions light lit up on saturday lol. Back to the dealer tomorrow to see what the code is.

      Beauty shot:


    4. #73
      Junior Member beers's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Location
      SF Bay Area, U.S.
      Posts
      223
      Those are some really sharp wagons/estates there superscuba and TechCF, congrats on your new rides!
      2020 S60 PE, Matte Grey
      2019 XC90 T6 Inscription, Denim Blue/Blonde
      former: 2019 XC60 T6 Inscription Crystal White/Charcoal
      former: 2006 XC90 V8 Titanium Gray/Graphite

    5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements
       

    6. #74
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2019
      Posts
      32
      Got an update from the dealership. Looks like my expected delivery date was bumped back a month to late July due to the Torslanda closure. I wonder if at this point it'd be better to just hold out for a 2021 MY car to see if there are other colors that are made available, plus 1 less year of depreciation.
      Ordered: 2020 V60 T8 Polestar Engineered
      Current: 2014 Fiat 500 Abarth, 2016 Acura TLX
      Past: 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI, 2008 BMW Z4, 1988 Mazda RX-7, 1998 BMW M Roadster, 2004 Toyota Sequoia

    7. #75
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2020
      Location
      Lawrence, KS
      Posts
      2
      Picking mine up tomorrow. Was interested in the very attractive lease rate in April. Dealer tried to trade for one in Chicago and MN...wasn't happening. Found one at port and showed up at dealer yesterday.... USAA discount is a nice factor...5% of MSRP plus cash. Add that and the hybrid rebate, plus dealer incentives. Trading in my '19 Golf R....going to have to remember there is no clutch in the V60...

    8. #76
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2019
      Location
      Alba
      Posts
      16
      Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
      Picking mine up tomorrow. Was interested in the very attractive lease rate in April. Dealer tried to trade for one in Chicago and MN...wasn't happening. Found one at port and showed up at dealer yesterday.... USAA discount is a nice factor...5% of MSRP plus cash. Add that and the hybrid rebate, plus dealer incentives. Trading in my '19 Golf R....going to have to remember there is no clutch in the V60... <img src="http://www.vwvortex.com/Anthony/Smilies/smile.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Smile" class="inlineimg" />
      Excited?

      I picked up mine last Thursday, unfortunately I can’t really go anywhere with it but it’s waiting for us getting lockdown lifted in Brexit-land at least.

      Really need to clean it though as I live on a building site


      Still - my first Volvo for many years. SWMBO had a 2001 s40 1.8 many years ago and even longer before that I had a (old even then) 850t5.
      Last edited by amadan; 05-27-2020 at 12:44 PM.

    9. #77
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2020
      Location
      NH, USA
      Posts
      46
      Nice! Is that factory tint? Jealous that silly US regulations prevent that on wagons but are totally fine on SUVs. That's next on my list after finding winter wheels
      2020 V60 T8 Polestar Engineered

    10. #78
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2019
      Location
      Alba
      Posts
      16
      Quote Originally Posted by superscuba View Post
      Nice! Is that factory tint? Jealous that silly US regulations prevent that on wagons but are totally fine on SUVs. That's next on my list after finding winter wheels
      Thanks.
      Yeah factory spec tints in the UK - surprisingly heavy for a factory delivery which SWMBO and I love as it looks good and it obscures anything left on the back seats.

      Weirdly here the tints don’t even appear to be an option on the S60.

      Winter wheels are another thing on my list but insurance companies are funny here about non-standard wheels (some even moan about winter tyres) and I was quoted £4500 for a 2nd set of polestars so I’ll probably take the risk of swapping the tyres off the rims.

    11. #79
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2019
      Posts
      32
      Quote Originally Posted by superscuba View Post
      I paid just over 62k before prepaid maintenance, additional warranty, etc. Maybe I could have negotiated further with the current state of the world, but it was a good deal back in December. And the dealer was generous with the 17 XC90 trade.

      Wound up taking delivery on Friday, check emissions light lit up on saturday lol. Back to the dealer tomorrow to see what the code is.
      What did the check emissions light end up being?
      Ordered: 2020 V60 T8 Polestar Engineered
      Current: 2014 Fiat 500 Abarth, 2016 Acura TLX
      Past: 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI, 2008 BMW Z4, 1988 Mazda RX-7, 1998 BMW M Roadster, 2004 Toyota Sequoia

    12. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 4
      Last Post: 08-10-2014, 08:00 PM
    2. Wait, Wait, Wait...
      By silverbullitt850 in forum R Forum (2004-2007)
      Replies: 21
      Last Post: 12-07-2009, 05:20 AM
    3. Replies: 10
      Last Post: 12-20-2004, 10:16 PM
    4. Things We Like That We Thought We Would Hate
      By Mr. Kotter in forum XC90 (2003 - 2014)
      Replies: 15
      Last Post: 12-30-2003, 10:57 AM
    5. Things We Hate That We Thought We Would Like
      By Mr. Kotter in forum XC90 (2003 - 2014)
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 12-19-2003, 12:01 PM