New VOC App Release - Feature Changes - Jan. 2020
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VOC / Connectivity Expert

New VOC App Release - Feature Changes - Jan. 2020

New design changes will slowly be introduced to the Volvo on Call App - First, the latest release removes “More” and replaces it with “Support” & “Profile”

Profile Tab
      • Notification & App Settings
      • Account & Vehicle Management

Support Tab
      • Find Support Contacts
      • Request Roadside Assistance

Screen Shot 2020-02-04 at 10.46.47 AM.jpg

Realtime Roadside Assistance
      • Automated agent determines necessary level of service
      • VIN and location (based on phone’s GPS) automatically transmitted
      • Real time ETA and location of responding service provider
      • Easy access to call Volvo Roadside, truck driver, and cancel service

Screen Shot 2020-02-04 at 10.48.56 AM.jpg
      Any comments made are of my own opinion and not that of my employer!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I’m liking the new design so far, the data refresh/push is getting better in every version. There is still room to improve the support for charging

- limit SoC. charging to 100% every time can’t be good and I’m already starting to experience degradation. It is difficult to get to car in time to catch when it is up 90% or any other SoC %. The SoC shown while charging is very imprecise, like it won’t report updates under 2kW (T8 doesn’t charge that fast).
      - capability to unlock the charging cable when charged or remotely, it would make sharing public charging stations with others easier.
      - I am not able any more to restart interrupted charges. That option was somehow short lived (it worked sometimes).
      - battery temperature indicator or something to indicate reducir charging capabilities, could really be helpful. It is depressing to visit a charger and see the car pulling just 1.8kWh
      - journal no longer show consumption, speed or any other points along the route; just A and B in the map.

VOC / Connectivity Expert
      Quote Originally Posted by Lojo View Post
      I’m liking the new design so far, the data refresh/push is getting better in every version. There is still room to improve the support for charging

- limit SoC. charging to 100% every time can’t be good and I’m already starting to experience degradation. It is difficult to get to car in time to catch when it is up 90% or any other SoC %. The SoC shown while charging is very imprecise, like it won’t report updates under 2kW (T8 doesn’t charge that fast).
      - capability to unlock the charging cable when charged or remotely, it would make sharing public charging stations with others easier.
      - I am not able any more to restart interrupted charges. That option was somehow short lived (it worked sometimes).
      - battery temperature indicator or something to indicate reducir charging capabilities, could really be helpful. It is depressing to visit a charger and see the car pulling just 1.8kWh
      - journal no longer show consumption, speed or any other points along the route; just A and B in the map.
      Just a quick comment since there is a lot here, but journal absolutely should work... I just checked a T8 I have linked to a VOC account and I see the whole trip and details.
      Any comments made are of my own opinion and not that of my employer!

Quote Originally Posted by WhoaVolvo View Post
      Just a quick comment since there is a lot here, but journal absolutely should work... I just checked a T8 I have linked to a VOC account and I see the whole trip and details.
      Thanks for that confirmation, it is time to test the support option in the App 🙂 inquiry is sent out.

6. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements