Greetings, first time in this forum, but long time member (different forum name) of legacy XC90 forum. Bought our current 04 XC90 2.5T new via OSD, and it will become our oldest kid’s first car (his birth is reason we bought it for originally).
Looking at buying a used XC90, narrowed it down to a 2017-2019 T6 Inscription, with maybe a R-Design. Options wise primarily want; B&W sound, Advance (mainly for the 360deg camera & ABL), and Climate. Avoiding 2016 just for first MY worries.
I have thoroughly read the threads, but still have a couple of questions:
- Any real configuration or software differences between 17-19 other than packages?
- Looking to avoid Air Suspension for long term maintenance concerns. How can you tell if the vehicle is equipped with air suspension other than the load height button by the tailgate?
- What subscription services will we need/want with the vehicle? Sad to admit, but my wife and I will be coming out of the Stone Age of vehicular infotainment....
- Thoughts on R-Design vs Inscription, mostly from a seat and ride perspective. My wife loved the R seats, but we both have concerns over the big low profile tires and ride.
- Noticed there a 2019 in a Pearl White color. What is the name of that color? Birch or Crystal White? When was it available?
- Any other advice welcome.
On a separate thought, anyone see the new wool interior? Intriguing.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk