SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Driver display abnormality after latest system update

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  risrael 
#1 · (Edited)
Driver display shows abnormality after latest system update

Yesterday my car dealer performed the latest update.
Quite by accident I came across a strange abnormality in the driver display I did not see before the update.
If you show the map between the gauges two bands left and right appear when you choose the theme performance, chrome rings or minimalistic.
In the last one it is most clear. Strangely enough when you choose glass it is gone so it is not a hardware issue (this is the one I usually use so it is not a major issue).

They have definetely changed the maps appearance between the gauges as it looks like they are a little bit larger than just before the update but these annoying bands appear.

#2 ·
Yesterday my car dealer performed the latest update.
Quite by accident I came across a strange abnormality in the driver display I did not see before the update.
If you show the map between the gauges two bands left and right appear when you choose the theme performance, chrome rings or minimalistic.
In the last one it is most clear. Strangely enough when you choose glass it is gone so it is not a hardware issue (this is the one I usually use so it is not a major issue).

They have definetely changed the maps appearance between the gauges as it looks like they are a little bit larger than just before the update but these annoying bands appear.
Picture?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.