SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

New update VNC added to Harman Kardon but no way to adjust

3K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  risrael 
#1 ·
In the latest update the Harman Kardon system has VNC. This is Vehicle Noise Canceling. This means when the road noise or wind noise increases the volume of the radio/media turns up automatically. However to my opinion this is much too intense and I would like to adjust the sensitivity. However I cant find a setting for it. They should add this or am I missing something?

#2 · (Edited)
HA! I came to the forum today just for this issue. Got my S60 updated last week due to an airbag fault going off, and noticed this a few days ago. I agree, there doesn't seem to be a way to disable it or change the sensitivity. Glad to see someone else noticed it.

Quick update: I spoke with service at the dealer and they said I was the first to report this issue. They are going to check if any TSBs are out, and if not they will report to Volvo for a potential fix.

#3 ·
Hi Volnedan, can you do me favor. Can you have a look at the driver display during daytime. When you have the road map between the two gauges and have the theme set on performance, minimalistic or chrome do you see two bands left and right? this disappears when thye theme is set on Glass (default?). See the picture:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.