Any impact from corona virus on march/April OSD deliveries ? - Page 4
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
      Does anyone have an email address for Barbara at Volvo Overseas Delivery? My 2020 V90CC has not been built yet for a July 13th scheduled delivery date and I'm going to check and see if I can't just cancel the whole thing for this year. My thoughts now are to just do the same trip but a year later - with a new car! We had planned on doing a two-week driving tour of Southern Europe (Germany, Belgium, France and ending in Spain).
      Future: 2021 V90 CC (OSD)
      Current: 2017 Subaru Outback Touring
      Previous: 2005 Volvo V70R
      1971 Triumph Tiger 650 (OSD)

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Call her, 800-631-1667.

Sorry, I do not have her e-mail, but she does answer the phone.

/kleks

Quote Originally Posted by ragu View Post
      Does anyone have an email address for Barbara at Volvo Overseas Delivery? My 2020 V90CC has not been built yet for a July 13th scheduled delivery date and I'm going to check and see if I can't just cancel the whole thing for this year. My thoughts now are to just do the same trip but a year later - with a new car! We had planned on doing a two-week driving tour of Southern Europe (Germany, Belgium, France and ending in Spain).
      Here is Barbara's email: [email protected]

We had a July 6th pickup scheduled that I just emailed her to cancel. Our car was built in February and will get loaded onto the next ship heading to the US. I haven't received an ETA for the car to be loaded, or arrive in California. I'm expecting around 10 weeks from now which interestingly enough is when we were supposed to be flying over to Sweden!

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

I would probably do the same if I were in your shoes. I've rescheduled my trip from June to August; everything has gone smoothly with that (tickets, hotel and delivery have been changed). Hopefully it will happen...
      Future: 2020 V60 CC Birch Light with Advanced Package and Bowers and Wilkins (was OSD summer 2020, now cancelled, 2021 model next summer?)
      Current: Subaru Outback 2015, Limited

I have always reached her at this email address :
      Volvo Customer Care Team

Annnd... my XC60 with delivery on 4/20 is on the boat, heading to Baltimore on Carmen.

Looks like we shoudl pick it up before end of May.

/kleks

Here you go

[email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The OSD program is currently dealing with deliveries thru May 31st so you still have time to make a decision. I think cars are usually built a month before the pickup date. Information below is from OSD web site. volvocars.com which includes restrictions including no cash reimbursement if their is no travel.

Good luck with your travel plans.
      Bill

"For those with scheduled delivery between March 17th and May 31st, there are several options:

Option 1*:
      Travel: Reschedule your trip to Gothenburg within the next twelve (12) months.
      Vehicle Delivery: We will ship your Volvo as soon as its ready.

Option 2*:
      Travel: Cancel your travel indefinitely. You will still have the option to re-book your travel within the twelve (12) months of your original scheduled delivery date.
      Vehicle Delivery: We will ship your Volvo as soon as it’s ready.

Option 3*:
      Travel: Depending on your scheduled travel date, you can wait and decide later you’ll need to do so least two (2) weeks ahead of the delivery date. You will also have the option to reschedule your trip within the next twelve (12) months or cancel your travel."
      Current Rides:
      2020 XC60 OSD Direct Shipment. Pending arrival at dealer
      2018 V60CC T5 OSD, Mussel Blue, My Wheels
      2014 XC60, Black CPO. Daughter's Car.

Previous Rides:
      2016 XC60 AWD T6, OSD, Flamenco Red Metallic. Wife's Car.
      2014 XC70, OSD, Seashell Metallic. My Wheels.
      2010 XC60 OSD, Orinoco Blue Metallic. Wife's Car
      2007 S40T5, Black, CPO. Daughter's Car

Quote Originally Posted by rkohou View Post
      Here you go

[email protected]

Thanks 'rkohou' - that's what I was looking for!
      Future: 2021 V90 CC (OSD)
      Current: 2017 Subaru Outback Touring
      Previous: 2005 Volvo V70R
      1971 Triumph Tiger 650 (OSD)

Any impact from corona virus on march/April OSD deliveries ?

No problem. BTW Cars are made depending on model 1-3 months ahead. Jan 19 car for April 17th pick up. Was our xc90 My20

And yes if you can you should postpone the trip as the borders in Europe are a mess for now. Not saying they won’t be opened in the summer but it doesn’t look great from what my trucker friend told me.

Last edited by rkohou; 04-28-2020 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kleks View Post
      Annnd... my XC60 with delivery on 4/20 is on the boat, heading to Baltimore on Carmen.

Looks like we should pick it up before end of May.

/kleks

Keeping mine company!

Capture.JPG
      Current: 2020 V60CC, Osmium Grey, Amber
      Past: 2015.5 V60 T5 AWD, Savile Grey, Beechwood.
      Past: 2011 V50 AWD, Savile Grey
      First: 1978 245DL - Orange, Tan

Thanks for sharing 'rapayn1' - and glad to hear that at least the front-end of your planned OSD trip came to fruition! Talk about just making something "by the skin of your teeth" - you did it! Let us know too when you take delivery of your XC40 here in the U.S. if you don't mind!
      Quote Originally Posted by rapayn1 View Post
      I had an OSD date of Monday March 16th. We left via SAS from IAD headed to CPH on March 11th. The flight departed at 6:30 p.m. Somewhere in international airspace just south of Iceland, everyone's phones starting getting text messages and CNN/FOX News alerts regarding the travel ban. I believe Trump's speech was around 8 p.m. EST and we all got word of it in the air around what seemed like what would have been around 11 pm. EST. I recall the flight screen showing our altitude being 41,008 feet, outside air temp being -51F and 2-hours and 31minutes to our destination. We landed on March 12th in Copenhagen. Took a taxi to our hotel (The Admiral Hotel) I called CorpTrav to see if anything had changed and of course being 6 hours ahead of them in Chicago got the after-hours people. They promised to get someone to contact me later. Well, later turned out to be Friday night. March 13th (bad omen) when I received this E-mail:

Overseas Delivery Travel
      Future travel
      13 March 2020

Dear Overseas Delivery customer,
      As you know, the Coronavirus/COVID-19 situation is changing by the minute around the world. As the situation continues to develop, it is our goal to ensure you have the information you need and that - above all else - you remain safe!
      Volvo Car USA in light of the increasing amount of travel bans and restrictions we have made the decision to suspend any travel itineraries for our Overseas Delivery customers traveling and scheduled to pick up their new Volvo on March 16th and through April 15th. Your safety and the safety of our employees is of the upmost priority. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and update you as the situation changes and progresses.
      Therefore, you have two options:
      Option 1: You will be able to reschedule your trip to Gothenburg and the factory at a later time but within twelve (12) months. You will still receive the same benefits as you would have when picking up your Volvo including the hotel accommodation at the Clarion Post, the factory tour and dinner. We will have your Volvo shipped to your retailer as soon as it is available to book for shipment.
      Option 2: We can ship your Volvo to your retailer as soon as it is available, and you can cancel your travel plans indefinitely.
      Again, the health and well-being of you and your family is our number one priority. If you should have any questions please contact your retailer or our Customer Care Team ([email protected]). Based on the current travel ban only US Citizens and Permanent Residents are permitted to re-enter the US. For more information on travel restrictions please visit the Homeland Security website, [FONT="]www.dhs.gov[FONT="].[/FONT]
      Best Regards,
      Your Volvo Overseas Delivery team
      [/FONT]

-----END HERE------

So, now I was worried on Sunday the 15th as to whether or not my tickets from Copenhagen to Gothenburg were going to actually work. They did. I was worried if there would actually be someone there from PM Logistiks to pick us up and take us to our hotel. There was. I was wondering if our Clarion Post Hotel reservation there was still valid. It was, If our Norda dinner reservations had truly been paid for. They were. Then on Monday the 16th, we again had to worry if we were really going to get picked up and taken to the FDC. We were and we got to see our Volvo and drive it. We did not get the factory tour since the Coronavirus made that a no go. We still got the lunch at the FDC and tickets to the Volvo museum. We opted to not keep the Volvo and after a bit of driving around and exploring what the car could do, the joke of a test track and a tip over to the museum, we turned the Volvo back in. I was told things were getting dicey and if I turned it in that day Monday the 16th it would be loaded on a ship that Friday. I have no way to know if that happened, but he estimates I should have my Volvo by April 15th. We took an express train from Gothenburg to Stockholm and flew back home on Sunday the 22nd. Would do it again. Had a great time even with a lot of stuff being closed.
      Quote Originally Posted by MDicnMan View Post
      Keeping mine company!

Capture.JPG

Hello there, I am an Orca - White XC60 T8 with black interior.

The ship is outside land stations, and I do not intend to pay for satellite tracking - we should see it in a week or more when it is close to Baltimore.

/kleks

MDicnMan & Kleks,

I feel your watching and waiting pain. I just went through it and am still sort of going through it, although it is finally here in the state. I dropped my Volvo off at the Gothenburg FDC on March 16th and it was supposed to have departed Sweden that Friday on March 20th. We left on March 22nd and it ended up not leaving until March 29th. Then it was supposed to sail and arrive at the Port of Baltimore on April 21st. Then as it sailed that changed. First it went to Bremerhaven, Germany and spent 1 day and 23 hours (might as well call it 2 days), before it departed for Antwerp, Belgium. It arrived in Belgium on April 10th and left on April 10th. It arrived in Southampton, United Kingdom on April 12th and departed on April 12th.

From the time it left Sweden, I could still follow its progress every few minutes. However, it started to say my new ETA was April 23rd and not April 21st once it left the U.K. Then it said the 24th and then on the 24th it changed to the 25th and it did not arrive until April 25th. I was in the dark from shortly after April 13 until the RoRo ship was just outside of Kitty Hawk, North Carolina on April 23rd. Up until that time, it just kept saying it was out of AIS range. Once it made it that close on the East Coast of the United States, I could track it again and get updates literally every few minutes. It made it past North Carolina and sailed up past Virginia Beach and came up the Chesapeake Bay. It crossed over the Chesapeake Bridge Tunnel around 7 p.m. on the 24th. Eventually passed under the Chesapeake Bay Bridge and sailed up the Patapsco River and arrived in Dundalk at 10:30 a.m. on the 25th.

It docked over on the right-hand side near East Service Road. In between G Street and 7th Street around 11:26 a.m. However, it then moved over to the left-side of the Patapsco River about 2:00 in the afternoon and docked just over the 895 Harbor Tunnel on Childs Street near the Mercedes Benz VPC and Fiat/Chrylser Corp at Curtis Bay. Since it was a Saturday and the weekend I assumed my Volvo just got offloaded and sat there until Monday for someone from Customs to look it over and inspect it. It is now Tuesday night and i have heard nothing more about the car. The ship has long since left and sailed off to Charleston, South Carolina. My dealership has heard nothing either. However, I am happy that they are at least still open during this time of lockdown still in place here in the People's Republic of Maryland. My hope was that it cleared customs by Wednesday and was loaded on a car carrier transport truck and taken out to my dealer by this coming Friday for me to look at and pick-up on Saturday. I guess that is still possible, but looking less and less likely.

Anyway, just sharing my recent experience. Hope you two have a faster delivery than I am having. :-) Jus the prepared somewhere around the North East Atlantic Ocean (coordinates 49.9277N/3.54426W) to lose communication with your ship for a long while. Mine was sailing along at a speed of 16.5 knots when it just vanished for 10 days. :-)

I gave my deposit in Mar'20 for 2020-XC60 but only today my dealer came forward with the OSD order form. I was told any more new OSD orders will go towards 2021-XC60.

Anyone know if they are taking orders for 2021-XC60?

Thank you !

Carmen arrived at Baltimore ( Dundalk ) overnight. The timing was similar - crossed Chesapeake Bridge Tunnel in the evening of 5/7, arrived in Baltimore during the night or early in the morning. We probably have another 10 days - 2 weeks before cars are ready for pickup.

Best,
      /kleks

Kleks,

Congratulations. I remember my Baltimore Port arrival day on April 25th this year. I was a very happy man. Sadly, and I haven't checked today, but as of yesterday, I am still waiting for my Volvo XC40 to clear customs. I hope your guesstimate of 10-14 more days is correct. Sadly it won't be for me. LOL!! If I understand things correctly, once my vehicle clears customs, I should receive an E-mail from IFF, Inc. Obviously that has not yet happened in my case. The Claims-Plus, Inc people have been very helpful, but all they can tell me so far is that the car is not ready yet.

When I reached out to them on April 29th to inquire about the status of my Volvo, I received the following from them via E-mail on April 30th:

-----Begin Here-----

"Hello,
      No cars have been cleared through customs from that ship yet. With all the direct shipped cars, most of the EPA forms needed to clear have not been signed. I am attaching yours. Please print, sign, scan and attach in a return email to me. This will speed up your process. If you would like to email back on Tuesday, I can check for updated status of customs clearance.

Vhelp desk

-----End Here-----

So, I printed out the PDF, signed the EPA form, scanned it back into my computer and sent it as an E-mail attachment to the Claims-Plus folks on May 1st. They immediately wrote back and thanked me for my prompt attention to getting the form back to them and told me that they forwarded it to Customs. I inquired again on May 7th. and was told the following in E-mail:

-----Begin Here-----

Good morning to you,

I have seen no cars cleared from the ship you mentioned yet. Customs should have what they need, or they will let us know. So many cars are unloading right now, but they are progressing as quickly as they can. Email back on 5/13 and I will check again. If I see it clear before that, I will notify you. Thanks for asking!

Vhelp desk

-----End Here-----

I am now already on Day #13 since my Volvo arrived in the Port of Baltimore. If I am kind and just count business days then I am only on Day #10. The letter I received from Claims-Plus back on April 8th in preparation for my vehicle's arrival had this timeline:

How long is the voyage after my car leaves the port in Europe? This voyage can take from 2 weeks to 6 weeks depending upon the port of entry, and conditions along the route. ​My voyage was a total of 27 days. It went from Gothenburg to Antwerp, Belgium, to Bremerhaven, Germany, to Southampton, United Kingdom and then to Baltimore.

What happens when the ship arrives the US port? The vehicle will be driven off the ship and placed in a holding area. A marine damage inspection will be completed. Another separate company will submit the paperwork to get US customs clearance. This can take 2-3 days, or in special cases, weeks to complete. Then an order to process the vehicle will be given to the port processor. It is illegal for the processor to move or touch the vehicle before clearance.

What happens when the port processor has finished preparing the vehicle for transport to the retailer? The vehicle is placed in a que and processed in the order designed by an internal Volvo system. Normally this takes a few days, but at times of high volume it could take longer. Then, the Volvo system informs the inland carrier the car is cleared to be tranported, and it is placed in what is called “load lines”. When the vehicle hits this status mark, we notify the receiving retailer that the vehicle has been released to the trucker to be transported according to the company dispatch. The trucker will develop complete loads going to a general area of the country. After the vehicle arrives at the retailer, a representative should contact you to schedule delivery.

What should happen when I claim my car at the retailer? Before delivery is complete, you (or someone you have designated to receive your vehicle for you), along with a retailer representative, should inspect the vehicle for any damage that may have occurred during transit, using the supplied form called a Condition Report (in your paperwork packet). Both parties should sign the completed form in order to document the damage. This needs to be done within 15 days of the car’s arrival at the delivering retailer to satisfy the insurance requirements in the event you need to file a claim under the transport insurance. The Marine Insurance Conditions are on the reverse of the blank condition report. Volvo pays for this insurance, however it is your responsibility to make the inspection prior to leaving the Volvo store. Should you find damage your retailer representative should contact [email protected] to initiate a claim. In some cases, the retailer may be legally able to assist you with registration. It depends on the law where you take delivery of your vehicle. If you have your ownership documents in hand, you may want to check with your delivering retailer to see if registration can be done before your car arrives.

OTHER ISSUES: Should you have other questions involving your vehicle shipment, you may also submit those to [email protected] We need the vehicle owner’s name, order number, and the VIN of the car. We may not be able to give you an answer, but we will do our best to see how you can get it. We strive to give you the best possible experience with this process, working together with the Volvo organization to address your needs. There are many variables, as you can see by the info provided above. We know you want your vehicle as soon as possible and your owner needs taken care of. Please be patient as we will do what we can to achieve our goal for 100% customer satisfaction.

Best regards,
      The VCUSA Team

-----End Here-----

I may get my Volvo by Memorial Day. I may not. It might be the 4th of July at this point. I am glad I have other cars while I am waiting. :-) Again, my Volvo was dropped off at the FDC on March 16th at around 2:30 in the afternoon. Initially I was told that if I dropped it off that day, it would make it onto the RORO ship scheduled to depart on Friday March 20th. I did drop it off on the 16th, but it did not depart Sweden until March 29th. At this point I can easily see this being 2-months ... March 29th to May 29th.

Oh boy... so we are 13 days behind you. I hoped that there is not much work going on in the port, but it sounds like ports came to stop due to virus, and we have no visibility into when the que will start moving.

I also had already send the EPA forms to VHelp. Now we will wait. I wish your wait be over soon; you are two weeks ahead of me waiting.

Like you, we do have other vehicles here, so it is not a critical item.

Thanks for the update - i will recalibrate our expectations downward by two weeks.

/kleks

Kleks,

No. Don't recalibrate your expectations downward. Keep hope alive. :-) Maybe I was unlucky to be caught-up in Coronavirus issues on the port with lots of dock workers out sick or something. The Port of Baltimore is the highest rated port in the country for car deliveries. So, this certainly seems longer than normal. If they have caught up right as your car arrived, then your waiting period may be less than mine. As I understand it, me and my wife were the last OSD couple allowed at the FDC before they closed due to COVID-19. So, it might make sense that our car being delivered suffered from how the port operates now in a Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic setting. Now that they have had time to figure out how to do this (masks, sanitizer, etc.), the routine may resume at close to normal times.

In the good old days, it took a day or less to unload the cars in port. Then if it was an OSD European Delivery, it took at least one full week to clear customs. Then it went through the Volvo Vehicle Prep & Inspection Center. If the car had been damaged in transit, it could take a few more days to repair it there and/or do major Volvo software updates, clean the car, etc. Then the car was loaded on a truck to dispatch to your local dealership. This was at most another 2-days. Volvos supposedly went on open car carrier trucks with white protective film over the hood and doors to protect against road debris and stones flying up and damaging the car. On the opposite end of the spectrum, BMWs seemed to go to be delivered to the dealership in covered 18-wheelers for more protection. Once the car arrived at the dealership, the dealership added their layer of prep work (usually another day or two) and then they call you to come pick it up. You inspect it and then drive your new baby home. :-)

I hope you get yours soon. I won't get pissed until May 29th comes and goes and I am still waiting for my vehicle. A vehicle in which I have now put down $13K and then made 5 additional payments on. LOL!! It would be nice to actually own it, see it in my driveway and in my garage and drive it around town one day. :-)

I finally cleared Customs here in Baltimore. Yay!!! Just got the E-mail tonight. The rest of the E-mail said the following:

"Your email from IFF should arrive soon, with some docs to use for registration, and others.
      You are now at the order to process stage. The next notification I will get is when the car is released to the trucker. The transport will occur as the carrier dispatches their loads. Volvo’s guideline is for a car to arrive at the retailer 5-8 working days after release to trucker."

So, getting closer folks. I may just get this XC40 before Memorial day after all. :-) I've only been waiting since March 16th. LOL!!!

Congrats !

/kleks

Quote Originally Posted by rapayn1 View Post
      I finally cleared Customs here in Baltimore. Yay!!! Just got the E-mail tonight. The rest of the E-mail said the following:

"Your email from IFF should arrive soon, with some docs to use for registration, and others.
      You are now at the order to process stage. The next notification I will get is when the car is released to the trucker. The transport will occur as the carrier dispatches their loads. Volvo’s guideline is for a car to arrive at the retailer 5-8 working days after release to trucker."

So, getting closer folks. I may just get this XC40 before Memorial day after all. :-) I've only been waiting since March 16th. LOL!!!

Great....excited for you!!!
      2012 S60 T5 (OSD 4/2012) Ember Black/Offblack l Premium,Multimedia,Climate,Dynamic l BLIS/PCC/ABL/F&R Park Assist/Sport Pedals/Chrome Endpipes

2016 XC90 T6 (OSD 5/2016) Crystal White Pearl/Amber/Black l Momentum Plus,Vision,Convenience l 20" Alloy wheels/Wood steering wheel/Child booster seat/Black headliner/PA II

Kleks & GregK,

Thanks.

Still no word from IFF, but I have now been informed that my car was also released to the trucker last night. That doesn’t mean it is physically on load yet, for sure – but it could be if the cars fall into the right destinations. In any case, it is free to move from Baltimore to my dealership. Good to see that these folks are all working in the wee hours of the morning. More happened after 10 p.m. than has been happening during the daytime. LOL!!!

My excitement builds. Not quite sugarplum fairies dancing in my head, but I am starting to feel that I may have my XC40 by this weekend or Monday at the latest. I hope it isn't raining when I go to inspect the vehicle.

Pictures or it does not happened !

(soon).

/kleks

Kleks,

LOL!! I hear you. I won't believe it myself until I am sitting down in my car. It is almost midnight here and still nothing in my E-mail for IFF. We shall see what happens on Thursday.

Check your spam folder if needed. Suggest contacting IFF USA, Lilliam Velazquez, toll free at 1-800-288-7139 Ext. 159
      Current Rides:

Previous Rides:

Billxc70,

Thank you for this. I will certainly call but what other information do I need to have to give to them? I have my OSD number, my VIN and the boat the car was supposed to have been on, but i do not have anything else like a Bill of Lading or something else to track the car by as it sits waiting to be transported to my dealership. Thanks again for that name and phone number though.

rapayn1,

Glad to help. You should have all the info needed. I believe Volvo OSD (Barbara, 800 631 1667) would have any missing info. The IFF USA contact may be different buy she would know her replacement.

Good Luck, Bill
      Current Rides:

Previous Rides:

Billxc70,

Never did get a hold of Lilliam Velazquez today. However, I got something better. I got an E-mail from Melissa Rich at IFF Inc this afternoon at 1:56 this afternoon. Of course I did not see it until I got off from work well after 6 tonight. Anyway, her E-mail told me what I had already learned from Claims-Plus. Her E-mail said the following:

-----BEGIN HERE-----

Dear Valued Customer,

Your vehicle has cleared U.S. Customs. Attached, please find the items necessary for your vehicle registration purposes only.

1. One U.S. Customs CBP 3461 document
      2. One form CBP 7501 (Duty paid/Duty free entry)
      3. One form HS-7 (Department of Transportation) – SIGNATURE REQUIRED BY OWNER AT TIME OF REGISTRATION
      4. One EPA Certification – SIGNATURE REQUIRED BY OWNER AT TIME OF REGISTRATION
      5. One copy of Bill of Lading

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your vehicle delivery, please contact Volvo Overseas Delivery Customer Care at 1-800-631-1667 or via email
      to [email protected] .

We wish you many miles of safe and pleasurable driving in your new Volvo!

Thank you and Best Regards,

-----END HERE-----

The CRAZIER thing is that I was given incorrect information. The ENTIRE time I was tracking this ship called the Freedom (EB006-FRE) IMO 9129706 and Callsign WDB5483, I was following the wrong ship. Of course I did NOT know I was following the wrong ship, because that is the ship they told me my Volvo was on. instead of being on the Freedom, it looks like my Volvo was on two (2) yes, TWO ships. This became clear as I looked at the CBP Form 7501 and saw that the importing carrier was the CARMEN. So, the "Where in the world is CARMEN" thread on this site should have been one I was following. Sigh ....

It looks like my Volvo started out on a ship called the Figaro (ED006-FGO). It departed Sweden on March 30th and headed to Zeebrugge, Belgium. Then it went to Southampton, United Kingdom. For some odd reason, in Southampton, it was transferred to the Carmen (ED007-CMN). Then it went from Southampton back to Zeebrugge, Belgium (24 April) and departed there on 26 April to FINALLY head to Baltimore where it arrived on May 8th and departed on May 9th. My CBP Form 3461 states that it arrived on 05/08/2020 and the elected entry date was 05/12/2020. Block 13 does say ED007 is the voyage number and block 15 does say CARMEN.

At 4:45 today, my Volvo dealership left me a voicemail on my iPhone and sent me an E-mail letting me know that my XC40 had arrived at their dealership. He said that they are finishing up some inspections and protocols and it should be ready for pick-up very shortly (like the next day). So, perhaps Friday or Saturday the car should finally be in my possession. :-)

Congrats...the last 24 hours is always the most excruciating!!!
      Dec 2016 OSD: 2017 XC90 T6 Inscription | Magic Blue | Amber | Vision | Conv | B&W | 21" Wheels | HUD | Polestar
      Was Apr, now Sept 2020 OSD (pending): 2020 XC40 T5 Momentum | Ice White | Charcoal Textile | Advanced | Multimedia | Premium

Great News. Your new Volvo awaits you and your paper work is available.
      Current Rides:

Previous Rides:

Mine was released to trucking company.

Should be in dealership in next few days - and then we are heading north to NC to pick it up and ride back home.

Have fun you'll !
      /kleks

Quote Originally Posted by Kleks View Post
      Mine was released to trucking company.

Should be in dealership in next few days - and then we are heading north to NC to pick it up and ride back home.

Have fun you'll !
      /kleks
      The suspense has been killing me, hopefully ours will be riding on the truck together. I am having the exterior styling kit and fender extensions installed, then a local paint protection film company is picking it up to install PPF on the entire front of the car and the roof/a-pillars.
      2020 XC60 T5 Momentum Osmium Gray/Blond City Weave Textile

JTXC60,

I thought about the paint protection also. Let us know how that all goes. Here in Maryland, my dealership was offering something from ECP Plus called Diamond Ceramic exterior protection. I believe it was $1,999 extra. I chose not to get it done, but am still tempted.

Got my IFF e-mail today, so car is released to trucking company.

We shall see when it arrives in NC.

/kleks
      --
      2020 XC60 T8 Polestarred Orca - Arctic white/black/black. Did I miss any option ?
      2004 V70 R - sleeper.
      C43 AMG - exuberance of the youth
      1996 S70 T5 - mech special.
      Honda V70 Magna, Yamaha FJ1200, Honda CBR 1100XX x 2, Honda CBR 900RR, BMW R1200GS, BMW R1200GSA... you need acceleration ? get two wheels.
      Wanna race ? Let's go to Anchorage and back.

38. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast