Complete 2021 V90/V90cc/S90 refresh info from Volvo
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Results 1 to 31 of 31
    1. #1
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2019
      Location
      Concord, MA
      Posts
      780

      Complete 2021 V90/V90cc/S90 refresh info from Volvo

      Full Press Release (posted Feb. 21, 2020):

      https://www.media.volvocars.com/glob...entire-line-up

      Volvo Cars today reveals refreshed versions of the S90 sedan and the V90/V90 Cross Country estate models, including a refined exterior design and a brand new, state-of-the-art sound system by Bowers and Wilkins.

      In a broader portfolio upgrade, the company’s 48 volt mild hybrid powertrain options are now available on every Volvo model, further boosting the company’s electrified offer.

      In terms of exterior design, Volvo designers have introduced a number of refinements on both the front and rear of the S90 and V90, including new fog lights, a new spoiler design and a new lower front bumper.

      On the V90 and V90 Cross Country, the most striking feature is a brand new rear light design, including full LED-powered signature lighting and a sequential turn indicator. A range of new exterior colours and wheel options further improve options for personalisation.

      Inside, a comprehensively upgraded Bowers and Wilkins audio system introduces an even better in-car sound experience, thanks to new features like an upgraded amplifier, automatic vehicle noise cancellation and a new setting that mimics the sound of your favourite jazz club.

      Another new feature inside is an Advanced Air Cleaner with a PM 2.5 particle sensor. First developed for the Chinese market and now rolled out globally, it allows drivers to monitor interior air quality via the centre screen. If desired, the Advanced Air Cleaner can clean the cabin air of almost all tiny particles within a few minutes.

      Both the new Bowers & Wilkins audio system and the Advanced Air Cleaner technology are now available on all 90 and 60 Series models based on the Scalable Product Architecture (SPA).

      All models in the 90 and 60 Series now also come with double USB-C charging points in the rear, replacing the 12 volt outlets. The wireless charging functionality for smartphones, first introduced on the small XC40 SUV, is now also available on most variants in the 90 and 60 Series.

      In terms of interior materials, the exclusive tailored wool blend seats first introduced on the XC90 last year are now also available on all 90 and 60 models, while there is also a leather-free interior option for the top trim levels.

      Elsewhere in its model range, Volvo Cars is significantly expanding the number of its 48 volt mild hybrid powertrain options, making these engine options available on every single Volvo model.

      First introduced on the XC90 and XC60 SUVs last year, the mild hybrids are now also available on all other 90 and 60 Series cars as well as on the XC40. The mild hybrid powertrain options on the V90 Cross Country represent the first electrified variants in the history of the Cross Country range.

      Volvo Cars’ mild hybrids offer drivers up to 15 per cent fuel savings and emission reductions in real world driving. The brake-by-wire system interacts with the energy recovery system and reduces fuel consumption and emissions by recovering kinetic energy under braking.

      Together with the Recharge car line of plug-in hybrids and fully electric cars, this means there is now an electrified Volvo model for everyone.



      Videos can be found here:

      https://www.media.volvocars.com/glob...ia/videos/list

    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    3. #2
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2019
      Location
      Concord, MA
      Posts
      780
      One thing I can't say I'm a fan of, are the revised foglights for the V90cc. They look like a step backward in design aesthetic. They now look more like an afterthought rather than a seamlessly integrated light like on the 2017-2020 models.

      I do however like the revised hatch spoiler and the revised front logo/camera arrangement (which is the same as the 2020 XC90). I will probably upgrade to those on our car.

      I am curious what actual changes are coming to the B&W amp, and if the software part things (aka: the Jazz club sound stage) will be part of a future upgrade for the earlier cars.

    4. #3
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2018
      Location
      Lodi NJ
      Posts
      463
      I hope they will make full Electric S90 soon. That what i would like to buy and keep for long time.
      Own:
      2018 s90 T6 AWD Inscription w/air suspension B&W Brown interior.
      2017 s60 inscription Platinum FWD
      2003 Oldsmobile Aurora.
      Had:
      2001, 2002 ,Oldsmobile Aurora.
      1998, 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue.

      Paul.

    5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements
       

    6. #4
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2020
      Posts
      2
      I would love these taillights on my car

      Also not a fan of the new fog lights though


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    7. #5
      Junior Member MJEWETT's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2019
      Location
      CT
      Posts
      138
      Quote Originally Posted by Pauls90 View Post
      I hope they will make full Electric S90 soon. That what i would like to buy and keep for long time.
      From what I read on Volvo Cars Global, the system has been pretty intensely revised. First is a all-new Amplifier. Basically all of the speakers have also been redesigned or are cmade of completely new materials: "new Double-Dome aluminium tweeters and the new generation mid-range speaker cones in “Continuum” composite" - AKA no more Gold Kevlar. Wattage seems to be slightly up across the board between the 60 and 90 series as well. Plus, the system now includes automatic Noise Cancellation.

      Seems like a robust upgrade, and I would be amazed if it could sound better than the existing systems... but it must!

    8. #6
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2019
      Location
      Oklahoma City, OK
      Posts
      10
      In the images I don't see exhaust pipes from the rear bumper/diffuser. Are they trying to hide them like they did on the Acura RLX? I hope that isn't the direction they're going, unless that's a complete hybrid vehicle we're looking at.

    9. #7
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2019
      Location
      Concord, MA
      Posts
      780
      Quote Originally Posted by MJEWETT View Post
      From what I read on Volvo Cars Global, the system has been pretty intensely revised. First is a all-new Amplifier. Basically all of the speakers have also been redesigned or are cmade of completely new materials: "new Double-Dome aluminium tweeters and the new generation mid-range speaker cones in “Continuum” composite" - AKA no more Gold Kevlar. Wattage seems to be slightly up across the board between the 60 and 90 series as well. Plus, the system now includes automatic Noise Cancellation.

      Seems like a robust upgrade, and I would be amazed if it could sound better than the existing systems... but it must!
      Are you able to share a link or quote the info? I'm also surprised that the physical components need much an overhaul, as it's a pretty 'complete' system as is.

    10. #8
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2019
      Location
      Concord, MA
      Posts
      780
      Quote Originally Posted by ShannonSwede View Post
      In the images I don't see exhaust pipes from the rear bumper/diffuser. Are they trying to hide them like they did on the Acura RLX? I hope that isn't the direction they're going, unless that's a complete hybrid vehicle we're looking at.
      The vehicles used for the photo and video shoots are hybrid variants. They're T8 (PHEV) and B6 (mild-hybrid) set-ups.

    11. #9
      Junior Member russ399's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2012
      Location
      columbus, oh
      Posts
      549
      Sure wish Volvo would put an 18 gal or larger fuel tank on the non-hybrid V90/V90cc. The standard small tank is a non-starter for me..
      Her HHI car - 2010 C70 T5 Ice White w/ off-black interior
      His - 2015.5 XC60 Bright Silver, T6 Platinum w/ off-black interior now with Polestar!
      Hers - 2017 XC60 Magic Blue w/ blond interior, T5 Dynamic
      For Fun - 1992 NA 300ZX lightly modified

    12. #10
      Junior Member SeabeckS's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2017
      Location
      Seabeck, WA, USA
      Posts
      569
      Nice changes...

      But did they improve the ridiculous sun visors in the V90?

      Asking for a friend...

    13. #11
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Posts
      39
      Quote Originally Posted by ShannonSwede View Post
      In the images I don't see exhaust pipes from the rear bumper/diffuser. Are they trying to hide them like they did on the Acura RLX? I hope that isn't the direction they're going, unless that's a complete hybrid vehicle we're looking at.
      They are hiding them on all models.

    14. #12
      Junior Member Catfiend's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2019
      Location
      Olympic Peninsula
      Posts
      209
      Quote Originally Posted by fm_carv View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by ShannonSwede View Post
      In the images I don't see exhaust pipes from the rear bumper/diffuser. Are they trying to hide them like they did on the Acura RLX? I hope that isn't the direction they're going, unless that's a complete hybrid vehicle we're looking at.
      They are hiding them on all models.


      My question is, why have them there in the first place? I see cars that have discoloration from the exhaust coming out there and wonder why the route it that way. Is it just a style thing or are there bigger reasons for doing it?
      2001 V70, 2.4T White/blond (outgoing)
      2020 XC60 T8, Inscription White/blond (incoming - sometime)

    15. #13
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2019
      Location
      Concord, MA
      Posts
      780
      Quote Originally Posted by fm_carv View Post
      They are hiding them on all models.
      Is that confirmed? I've not seen any photos of T4, T5, or T6 models. It's not entirely clear if the B range is now completely replacing the T range, like it did the D range.

    16. #14
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2019
      Posts
      26
      Wonder how much of this will land in the US models. Seems like the EU market gets most of the good stuff and we get whatever Volvo thinks we want.
      Ordered: 2020 V60 T8 Polestar Engineered
      Current: 2014 Fiat 500 Abarth, 2016 Acura TLX
      Past: 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI, 2008 BMW Z4, 1988 Mazda RX-7, 1998 BMW M Roadster, 2004 Toyota Sequoia

    17. #15
      Member Gary-16-Xc90's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Location
      Twin Cities, MN
      Posts
      2,833

      Complete 2021 V90/V90cc/S90 refresh info from Volvo

      Quote Originally Posted by nbvolks View Post
      Is that confirmed? I've not seen any photos of T4, T5, or T6 models. It's not entirely clear if the B range is now completely replacing the T range, like it did the D range.
      The B powertrain has been the mild hybrid while the T powertrain has been the PHEV. I doubt that is changing (anytime soon). I don’t recall what the BEV powertrain will be.

      P.S., The “D” was the diesel powertrain.

      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Last edited by Gary-16-Xc90; 02-21-2020 at 08:16 PM.
      2016 XC90 T8 Inscription | US 10/2015 Build| Crystal White | Blonde | Blonde | B&W | Air | HUD | Convenience Vision Climate | PAII + Mitigation Upgrades | Xpel + Gtechniq Ceramic | 50% Tint & 90% UV Rejection | 20" A/S & 22" Summer | Tow | Last TSU installed 17 Jan. 2020 | 45K miles | See Fuelly.com, 31.8 Lifetime MPG including tows, multiple 1400+ mi. trips and one transcontinental US 5000+ mi trip)

    18. #16
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2018
      Location
      Lodi NJ
      Posts
      463
      Quote Originally Posted by SeabeckS View Post
      Nice changes...

      But did they improve the ridiculous sun visors in the V90?

      Asking for a friend...
      I hope they did you right they so useless
      Own:
      2018 s90 T6 AWD Inscription w/air suspension B&W Brown interior.
      2017 s60 inscription Platinum FWD
      2003 Oldsmobile Aurora.
      Had:
      2001, 2002 ,Oldsmobile Aurora.
      1998, 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue.

      Paul.

    19. #17
      Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2017
      Location
      PNW
      Posts
      5,545
      The new tail light looks broken in the middle. Well.

      Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk
      Rolling, Fusion Red - 2018 XC60 - T8
      Running to retire, 2000 V70XC 236+k miles

    20. #18
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2019
      Location
      Concord, MA
      Posts
      780
      Quote Originally Posted by Gary-16-Xc90 View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by nbvolks View Post
      Is that confirmed? I've not seen any photos of T4, T5, or T6 models. It's not entirely clear if the B range is now completely replacing the T range, like it did the D range.
      The B powertrain has been the mild hybrid while the T powertrain has been the PHEV. I doubt that is changing (anytime soon). I don’t recall what the BEV powertrain will be.

      P.S., The “D” was the diesel powertrain.

      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Only the T8 is a PHEV. I'm talking about the T4, T5, and T6, which are not electrified. The "B" lineup was originally introduced to phase out the diesel, "D" lineup. My question is whether or not they intend for it to phase out the "T" lineup (minus the T8).

    21. #19
      Junior Member Catfiend's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2019
      Location
      Olympic Peninsula
      Posts
      209
      Quote Originally Posted by nbvolks View Post
      Only the T8 is a PHEV. I'm talking about the T4, T5, and T6, which are not electrified. The "B" lineup was originally introduced to phase out the diesel, "D" lineup. My question is whether or not they intend for it to phase out the "T" lineup (minus the T8).
      I thought I saw where they are using Recharge to do some differentiation. They had a T6 Recharge that has the non-supercharged Engine with the PHEV setup. I don't know where that will be available.


      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      2001 V70, 2.4T White/blond (outgoing)
      2020 XC60 T8, Inscription White/blond (incoming - sometime)

    22. #20
      Member Gary-16-Xc90's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Location
      Twin Cities, MN
      Posts
      2,833

      Complete 2021 V90/V90cc/S90 refresh info from Volvo

      Quote Originally Posted by nbvolks View Post
      Only the T8 is a PHEV. I'm talking about the T4, T5, and T6, which are not electrified. The "B" lineup was originally introduced to phase out the diesel, "D" lineup. My question is whether or not they intend for it to phase out the "T" lineup (minus the T8).
      Yes, it is a bit unclear. Here is an excerpt from a Feb. 2019 press release:

      “There will be new and upgraded powertrains introduced on Volvo’s larger Scalable Product Architecture (SPA)-based cars.

      The upgraded T8 Twin Engine plug-in hybrid with up to 420 horsepower features a new battery and brake-by-wire advanced battery charging. The range of the T8 powertrain has increased by around 15 per cent and this powertrain is available on all 90 and 60 Series cars.

      An upgraded version of the smaller capacity T6 Twin Engine plug-in hybrid is also combined with the new battery and brake-by wire-technology. This powertrain also offers an approximate 15 per cent range increase and is available on the V60 estate and S60 sedan.

      The XC90 will be available with a B5-badged mild hybrid petrol or diesel variant, as well as a B6-badged petrol mild hybrid.

      On the XC60, customers will be able to choose between a B5 mild hybrid petrol or diesel variant, a B4 diesel mild hybrid as well as a B6 petrol mild hybrid. The B5 petrol will be available with front wheel drive or all-wheel drive.”

      I noticed the B4 diesel and B6 petrol are both referenced as milds (MHEV). I understand your question now about the “T” badge.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Last edited by Gary-16-Xc90; 02-21-2020 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Corrected to say “mild”
      2016 XC90 T8 Inscription | US 10/2015 Build| Crystal White | Blonde | Blonde | B&W | Air | HUD | Convenience Vision Climate | PAII + Mitigation Upgrades | Xpel + Gtechniq Ceramic | 50% Tint & 90% UV Rejection | 20" A/S & 22" Summer | Tow | Last TSU installed 17 Jan. 2020 | 45K miles | See Fuelly.com, 31.8 Lifetime MPG including tows, multiple 1400+ mi. trips and one transcontinental US 5000+ mi trip)

    23. #21
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Posts
      871
      ^^ they say all 60 and 90?

      Meaning the V60CC and V90CC would get the T8? I thought that was not possible
      '08 XC90 3.2 - Current | '10 V50 R-Design T5 M66 - Sold | '89 740 GLE 16 valve tank, Sold @ 640k km

    24. #22
      Junior Member SeabeckS's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2017
      Location
      Seabeck, WA, USA
      Posts
      569
      Quote Originally Posted by Pauls90 View Post
      I hope they did you right they so useless
      My last new car prior to our ‘18 V90 was a 2007 Toyota Avalon, which had quite functional sun visors. That Toyota was WAY less expensive than a Volvo wagon. Our ‘07 V70 also has ridiculous sun visors. Guess the sun doesn’t shine much in Sweden...lol.

      It’s just a minor flaw, I do love my V90.

    25. #23
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Posts
      39
      Quote Originally Posted by nbvolks View Post
      Is that confirmed? I've not seen any photos of T4, T5, or T6 models. It's not entirely clear if the B range is now completely replacing the T range, like it did the D range.
      The T range has gone here in Sweden. Only the B engines are left for fossil models. Not sure about US market.

    26. #24
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2018
      Location
      No. VA
      Posts
      229
      Virginia is disincentivizing fuel efficient vehicles. Apparently, anything with an average fuel economy figure of greater than 24 mpg will be surtaxed. Counterintuitive.
      2018 V90 T5 R Design FWD | Crystal White / Charcoal, Full Napa Leather | 20" R Design Diamond Cut Wheels | Convenience Package | Laminated Glass | Heated Seats/Steering Wheel | Powered Load Cover | Rubber Floor Mats | Integrated Child Safety Seats

      Former Volvos: 2018 V60 Dynamic, 2008 S80 3.2 (first one with adaptive cruise in US), 2006 XC90 V8, 2004 V70ASR, 2003 V70ASR (OSD and replaced by 04 due to tranny problem with valve body), 03 S80 T6 (OSD), 99 V70 and 98 V70 (twins wagons to match our new born twins), 96 850GTA wagon, 93 940 Wagon (Cloth, no sunoof), 92 240 and 90 240 DL.

    27. #25
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2018
      Location
      Lodi NJ
      Posts
      463
      Quote Originally Posted by SeabeckS View Post
      My last new car prior to our ‘18 V90 was a 2007 Toyota Avalon, which had quite functional sun visors. That Toyota was WAY less expensive than a Volvo wagon. Our ‘07 V70 also has ridiculous sun visors. Guess the sun doesn’t shine much in Sweden...lol.

      It’s just a minor flaw, I do love my V90.

      Yes and my 2001-2003 Oldsmobile Aurora was very functional it had extender on the main visor and than it had 2nd visor bellow as well. Volvo deff disappointed in that section.
      Own:
      2018 s90 T6 AWD Inscription w/air suspension B&W Brown interior.
      2017 s60 inscription Platinum FWD
      2003 Oldsmobile Aurora.
      Had:
      2001, 2002 ,Oldsmobile Aurora.
      1998, 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue.

      Paul.

    28. #26
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2019
      Posts
      56
      Quote Originally Posted by Pauls90 View Post
      Yes and my 2001-2003 Oldsmobile Aurora was very functional it had extender on the main visor and than it had 2nd visor bellow as well. Volvo deff disappointed in that section.
      My SAAB 9-5 had an even better system - two visors, one of which could be swung to the side window while the other was used on the windscreen. It's hard to understand why Volvo will not at least let them extend.

    29. #27
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2018
      Location
      Lodi NJ
      Posts
      463
      Quote Originally Posted by gak View Post
      My SAAB 9-5 had an even better system - two visors, one of which could be swung to the side window while the other was used on the windscreen. It's hard to understand why Volvo will not at least let them extend.
      Yes That what my Olds had as well. you move first one to the side and you can extend the first one to cover the side and than pull down the 2nd one
      Own:
      2018 s90 T6 AWD Inscription w/air suspension B&W Brown interior.
      2017 s60 inscription Platinum FWD
      2003 Oldsmobile Aurora.
      Had:
      2001, 2002 ,Oldsmobile Aurora.
      1998, 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue.

      Paul.

    30. #28
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Posts
      10
      Quote Originally Posted by nbvolks View Post
      Full Press Release (posted Feb. 21, 2020):
      ....
      On the V90 and V90 Cross Country, the most striking feature is a brand new rear light design, including full LED-powered signature lighting and a sequential turn indicator. A range of new exterior colours and wheel options further improve options for personalisation.
      I'm not a fan of sequential turn indicators, if what they're referring to is something like the Ford Mustang has had for years. It does grab your attention, I suppose, but I find it distracting, gimmicky and without functional justification. The problem with the Mustang's implementation is that the speed of the sequential progression is too slow, so the visual effect is "diluted" for lack of a better word. This makes it more difficult for other drivers to register at a glance what's being signaled. Maybe Volvo's will be faster.

      ETA: There's another thread on this topic. I watched the video, and the turn signal lights are too thin, so it's just not conspicuous enough; it's too subtle and not bright enough.
      Last edited by RandyN; 02-26-2020 at 05:53 PM.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      2013 XC70 3.2 (FWD), 59,000 miles

    31. #29
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2017
      Location
      New England
      Posts
      600
      Quote Originally Posted by russ399 View Post
      Sure wish Volvo would put an 18 gal or larger fuel tank on the non-hybrid V90/V90cc. The standard small tank is a non-starter for me..
      Yep, same here. I think it should be 18 or larger for the PHEVs also. Volvo must think that people love to go to gas stations as often as possible.
      Two years ago, my two finalists were the V90 Cross Country and the Panamera 4 E-Hybrid wagon (a PHEV); I ended up going with the Panamera (to my wife's chagrin because of the extra cost), which is about the same length as the V90 but which still manages to include a 14-kWh battery pack and a 21-gallon gas tank (yes, it has less cargo space, but that is of less importance to me than the luxury of going to gas stations much less often). The Volvo T8s have way-too-small gas tanks and way-too-small battery packs; I really wanted to buy one of those, but couldn't justify the high cost based on how little you get for that money. I guess that Volvo doesn't care.

    32. #30
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Apr 2018
      Location
      Harrison, Maine
      Posts
      301
      Quote Originally Posted by RandyN View Post
      I'm not a fan of sequential turn indicators, if what they're referring to is something like the Ford Mustang has had for years. It does grab your attention, I suppose, but I find it distracting, gimmicky and without functional justification. The problem with the Mustang's implementation is that the speed of the sequential progression is too slow, so the visual effect is "diluted" for lack of a better word. This makes it more difficult for other drivers to register at a glance what's being signaled. Maybe Volvo's will be faster.

      ETA: There's another thread on this topic. I watched the video, and the turn signal lights are too thin, so it's just not conspicuous enough; it's too subtle and not bright enough.
      I've noticed that turn signal visibility is becoming an issue with brighter, LED, headlights and LED brake lights. They can drown out the light from the turn signals.

    33. #31
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2018
      Location
      No. VA
      Posts
      229
      Quote Originally Posted by VLD1 View Post
      I've noticed that turn signal visibility is becoming an issue with brighter, LED, headlights and LED brake lights. They can drown out the light from the turn signals.
      True. I noticed that at night on my work issued Ford Explorers.
      2018 V90 T5 R Design FWD | Crystal White / Charcoal, Full Napa Leather | 20" R Design Diamond Cut Wheels | Convenience Package | Laminated Glass | Heated Seats/Steering Wheel | Powered Load Cover | Rubber Floor Mats | Integrated Child Safety Seats

      Former Volvos: 2018 V60 Dynamic, 2008 S80 3.2 (first one with adaptive cruise in US), 2006 XC90 V8, 2004 V70ASR, 2003 V70ASR (OSD and replaced by 04 due to tranny problem with valve body), 03 S80 T6 (OSD), 99 V70 and 98 V70 (twins wagons to match our new born twins), 96 850GTA wagon, 93 940 Wagon (Cloth, no sunoof), 92 240 and 90 240 DL.

    34. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    Similar Threads

    1. New 2021 S/V90 taillights
      By nbvolks in forum S90 & V90, V90CC (SPA: 2017 - )
      Replies: 40
      Last Post: 02-25-2020, 01:07 PM
    2. Any news of a V90 T8 headed stateside for 2021?
      By fiatlux in forum S90 & V90, V90CC (SPA: 2017 - )
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: 02-12-2020, 04:48 PM
    3. Replies: 21
      Last Post: 09-28-2018, 11:46 AM
    4. How many S90, V90 and V90CC owners can't open the key fob?
      By stepwilk in forum S90 & V90, V90CC (SPA: 2017 - )
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: 07-29-2017, 03:34 PM
    5. Consolidated S90/V90/V90CC Review Thread
      By geokilla in forum S90 & V90, V90CC (SPA: 2017 - )
      Replies: 77
      Last Post: 01-02-2017, 11:11 AM