SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Sanatarium's P1 Garage Sale

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  sanatarium 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey folks,
I recently sold my last P1 car, and I am P1-less for the near future. So I am clearing out my stock of P1 stuff.
I am in AZ, and if you are in Phoenix let me know and we can do a local pickup. Otherwise PM me and I'll get a shipping cost on the larger items.
Also, if you are interested in multiple items please let me know and I can provide a combined cost.

Brand new set of OEM Volvo lowering springs for the P1 platform, S40, V50, C30.
They offer a drop of 20mm (0.8") and are the most mild drop you can get. I bought them for my C30, but it is an R-Design and comes lowered by 10mm from the factory. For me, the extra 10mm wasn't worth the fuss of changing out the springs. So I no longer need these!
Volvo P/N: 31201605
Price: $225 Shipped, within USA 48 States. Will ship internationally at buyer cost.
These will run $375-400 shipped on the big online sites from what I found.

These are stock photos, I never actually opened the box they came in!

P1 T5 Intake Manifold, $20 Shipped
A spare intake manifold, stock, T5. Pulled off a C30 with 10k miles for a K24 build.

Thanks for looking!

See less See more
#3 ·
Same.

BD

#10 ·
Blast from the past right here. I may end up having to throw my own P1 garage sale, hah. Have 3 P1 all in various stages of not running...
Looking at adding a P3 to the stable, currently. Nice to see you around, Sana!

#13 ·
Sounds like you’ve got the right idea With the 850! I’m trying to convince myself the P3 platform is worth buying. But it fits 3 car seats better than the P1 so looks like it’ll be in my future either way. Ha.

#14 ·
Springs still available?

#16 ·
PMed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.