Hello everyone, long time no see. I sold my V70R several years ago to Trevin off of SS, and after I sold it, i picked up this Fiesta from auction, and rebuilt it.

It is Kona Blue in color, and has the grey recaro seat interior. It is a rebuilt title car, hence why the low price. I have owned the car and rebuilt it, since ~37,500 miles. It now has ~71,400 miles, and will go up slightly as I will still occasionally commute with it. I just purchased a Focus RS, and no longer need this car. Included in the pictures is the pictures I pulled from the insurance auction, so you can see the damage was not too bad. I stripped the car to the front of the engine block and rebuilt it from there.

The good:

Its an ST! Has all the options apart from navigation, but you can use apple carplay on the screen.
Has Recaros
Changed to Focus SVT wheels with Hankook Tires with less than 5,000 miles on them
Everything works fine

The bad:

- The front bumper has quite a few rock chips, as well as somone hit and running and a bit of slight paint transfer on the passenger corner. Also, the passenger fog light grille is missing and a bit of plastic cracked off, I hit a large piece of ice that feel off a truck last winter, and well, yeah.

- The airbag light is on, all the airbags are there, but I never reset the light

- Intermittent check engine light for boost pressure sensor, comes and goes with the weather, the sensor is on the intercooler, but i dont have a garage or tools anymore to change it myself. Car still runs fine with the light on.

What you see is what you get with the car. It is priced well below other Fiesta STs on the market, for obvious reasons. It is a fun car, very good on gas, and would make a good car for a beginner manual driver / track car build / fun commuter car.

Price is $6600 OBO

Email - [email protected]

Car is located in the greater Chicagoland area.

Pics: