Hi all! Been enjoying browsing the forum and wanted to get your expertise in a few questions re: the XC60. I test-drove one recently, and had some residual questions.
If I were to buy one, it would be the XC60 Inscription with the Luxury and Advance packages, the heated steeering wheel and heated rear seats, the exterior styling kit, and the Park Assist Pilot.
- I learned of the "driving dynamic" setting (the small knurled wheel behind the start button)...does this really change much? And do you have to reset each time you drive the vehicle, or does the choice persist?
- Are there aftermarket add-ins that anyone has used that would give the same look as the Exterior Styling Kit? I've see there are links for the exhaust tips, but hadn't seen anything for the chrome on the front, and the piece on the rear that goes between the exhaust tips.
- I've got heated and cooled seats, and heated steering wheel in my current vehicle, but there is a physical button for them. Anyone transitioned from a vehicle that had an actual physical button for the seat heaters, and now has the screen button for the seats...is it something that bothered you, or you found aggravating?[br/]
- How well do the ventilated seats work? I have them currently, and some have complained, as they didn't really understand that it's just a fan that blows the cabin air into the seat. How robust is the fan in these?
- Any good resources/YouTube videos of the digital instrument cluster, and the various items that it can/does display? I've searched but didn't find any specific to the XC60 except with regard to the Sensus.Is the digital instrument cluster same/similar as other models, and if so, which ones?
Thanks for your help! I've probably got more questions, but I can't think of them right now. I appreciate your constructive thoughts!