Clicking noise from drivers seat
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Clicking noise from drivers seat

I had this clicking noise that was coming from the drivers seat anytime the car moved from a stop. If I shifted in the seat in a specific way I could also make the noise happen. My dealership was great and finally resolved the issue by replacing the seat rails. Just wanted to let others know if they happen to hear a small clicking noise from their seat on how to potentially fix it.
      (Hers) 2017 XC90 T6 R-Design | Passion Red | Convenience | Vision | Climate with Heated Windshield | Carbon Fiber | Nappa Leather | Black Headliner |
      (His) 2020 V60 T6 R-Design | Bursting Blue | Premium | Premium Plus (HUD) |

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'm having an issue currently where my passenger side seat has this annoying rattle sound that is not loud, but if I have the radio off which I drive sometimes like that I can hear it. Only happens while car is in DRIVE but I am at a complete stop. Once I start moving it goes away and if I put the car in N or P it goes away. I'm assuming while the car is in D, or in gear it vibrates the car enough to cause a vibration in seat?
      2019 S60 - R-Design - T6 - Polestar - B&W - Black Stone

Sounds like it may be a different issue but for sure take it to your dealership. After my second visit and chatting with Volvo Help Desk, they used a chassis ears test to help isolate the problem.
      (Hers) 2017 XC90 T6 R-Design | Passion Red | Convenience | Vision | Climate with Heated Windshield | Carbon Fiber | Nappa Leather | Black Headliner |
      (His) 2020 V60 T6 R-Design | Bursting Blue | Premium | Premium Plus (HUD) |

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements