Pizzagate, now it's finally coming out
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Results 1 to 35 of 213
    1. #1
      Banned
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,958

      Pizzagate, now it's finally coming out

      Now look at twitter and FB, all the people who are finally catching on. This is the part where dear ol Caspian says, I told you so.

      And here is what's really funny... Well....not really, but all these people who are finally getting woke, they don't even know the half of it. They think it's only Hollywood and democrats addicted to adrenochrome. Ha! Just wait until they get further down the rabbit hole and learn about what's going on at the underground bases, particularly at Dulce and "Nightmare Hall".

      Eisenhower sold out humanity so that 'Mericans could have fiber optics, cell phones, and plasma TV's so that the CFR could brainwash America with their mainstream media outlets in HD.

      Corona virus. Lmao. Hey, hey.... How many of you sheep got sick from swine flu back in 2010? I remember, I was on Supra forums before the admin sold out to that company who were going around buying up all the automotive forums, I forget their name but I have screenshots of them on a hard drive somewhere.

      But I remember all the "alpha" males, probably deep state dooshbags who were spreading the fear and advocating for vaccination, of other people of course, not themselves, and I was telling people, it's BS, don't buy into the hype, and of course most of the OT regulars ridiculed me.

      Guess what, I never got swine flu, never got the shot either. Bunch of morons who let the Tel-a-Vision control their life.

      Then what came next? Avian flu. Lmao! Nope, didn't get sick from that one either. How about you? No? Imagine that.

      But wait, that's not all, next up was Zika. Omg it's gonna get us all, run for your lives! Nope, not that one either.

      Ok how about sars? No? Mers? Ebola? Come on, someone here had to get ebola. Twice! The gov used ebola twice. Lol. Oh but I'm sure an agent will chime in with, my sister died from ebola you heartless jerk! Ok sure I believe you. Just like the sandy hook kids are dead (try me, please).

      And now we have the dreaded corona virus. Oh woe is us, whatever will we do? It's gonna get us all! Lock down the entire country! Yes that's right, put all the small business owners out of business as they lose sales and struggle to make payments. But wait, the banks will loan them money! At interest! Wa wa wa waaaa. Banks, do we get to burn them to the ground yet? No, no violence, but justice, absolutely.....but probably not. Where is Andrew Jackson when we need him....

      Who was the lady in the blue jacket saying that Anthony Weiners laptop should be inspected by a trusted source within the military? ! Lol! I about died laughing, almost, I should be so lucky.

      There is no trusted source in the military, because at the highest levels they are freemasons who are the very people running the world wide pedogate! So watch Anthony Weiners laptop spontaneously catch on fire like Hillary's computer at her private residence. Lol.

      I'm sure one or two of you missed me. everyone else was happy to see me disappear, but I deserved to have my thread deleted for name calling, it was inappropriate and I was stressed at the time. But it's all good cause I have every post with all my sleuth work on a word doc hahahahaha.

      So now at least the 'Merican public are waking up, finally, to some of what's been going on, but the majority still have a long way to go into the darkness before they can come out of the tunnel into the light, for its only after one has traveled to the darkest truths that they can see the light of how to heal humanity and it's with food, water, and energy.

      I missed you guys and your cool boxes, especially the Gul's with the extra cargo space and sweet rims/Titans.bro

      Ttyl sweeties, and next time when someone is telling y'all that this is what's happening, maybe you self-perceived alpha males should give it some consideration so that us obviously-superior-intellect conspiracy theorist tin foil hat loons who are light years ahead won't have to come back around later saying I told you so.

      Caspian broadcasting live via string and cans from the Midwest, out.

    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    3. #2
      Junior Member deano66's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2017
      Location
      Cambridge,Ontario
      Posts
      144
      Hmmm?...
      Okay, I'll bite.
      So Covid 19 is a conspiracy?
      Is that what you're saying? ALLLrighty then!
      You know what I think? You can't prove anything that you're saying. That's the beauty of living in a free country,, you can be Bat**** crazy and say whatever you want and it's okay... Cool that's your thing.
      Remain calm.. Nobody is coming for you.
      Now, try spreading that **** about your leaders in Cuba,, Russia, China or any number of other no freedom loving countries and you disappear, and never heard from again.
      Go ahead,,I dare you.
      Cheers my friend!
      2001 Mystic V70 B5234T3 T5 267kms , seems okay, too bad it's auto. :-(
      2001 Black V70 B5244S m56 385kms Wife's daily. Love your Volvo...Use OEM parts
      2002 Mystic S60 B5244S m56 280kms My daily.. awesome MPG!!
      2002 BMW 540iA,, THE Beast
      2002 Nissan Frontier KingKab 2.4l 5speed uninspired driving at it's finest

    4. #3
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Location
      United States
      Posts
      3,423
      Quote Originally Posted by deano66 View Post
      Hmmm?...
      Okay, I'll bite.
      So Covid 19 is a conspiracy?
      Is that what you're saying? ALLLrighty then!
      You know what I think? You can't prove anything that you're saying. That's the beauty of living in a free country,, you can be Bat**** crazy and say whatever you want and it's okay... Cool that's your thing.
      Remain calm.. Nobody is coming for you.
      Now, try spreading that **** about your leaders in Cuba,, Russia, China or any number of other no freedom loving countries and you disappear, and never heard from again.
      Go ahead,,I dare you.
      Cheers my friend!
      Ignore him. He had a huge thread on every conspiracy theory there is (except flat earth, which for some reason is the only one he doesn't believe in). Full of derogatory remarks for various races, religions, occupations, etc. Like everyone like him, he used cherry picked "evidence" and ignored anything that doesn't fit.

      He cannot have an intelligent conversation. If you prove him wrong or debunk his whackjob theories, he simply says your evidence is fake, then calls you an idiot and blocks you. He has no use being on these forums.
      Last edited by Tech; 03-23-2020 at 10:13 AM.

    5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements
       

    6. #4
      Junior Member deano66's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2017
      Location
      Cambridge,Ontario
      Posts
      144
      Yeah
      Now that i think about it maybe Capsium3.2 was trying to be facetious?
      Anyway he missed the mark with me and just sounds like any other tin foil cap wearing conspiracy theorist at a time unprecedented in our modern history.
      Cheers!
      2001 Mystic V70 B5234T3 T5 267kms , seems okay, too bad it's auto. :-(
      2001 Black V70 B5244S m56 385kms Wife's daily. Love your Volvo...Use OEM parts
      2002 Mystic S60 B5244S m56 280kms My daily.. awesome MPG!!
      2002 BMW 540iA,, THE Beast
      2002 Nissan Frontier KingKab 2.4l 5speed uninspired driving at it's finest

    7. #5
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Location
      United States
      Posts
      3,423
      That's exactly what he is. He is of no use on these forums.

    8. #6
      Senior Member Chilled Man's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Location
      Backyard of TMI
      Posts
      16,754
      Heres to this idiot catching Covi19 along with his whole family and blood line.
      /2006 S60 T5 /K24/R Calipers/17" pegs/OBX/Koni/Eibach/JVC/SNABB/IPDSway,
      /2004 V70 R/M66 /05+ Tails/ 05+ Console/Evolve Intake/IPD Sways/OZ/Kenwood/PHUZZ
      /2005 V70XC -Stock
      /2004 V70XC - Project Truk
      Unquestionable faith is the Epitome of Ignorance. - me
      Quote Originally Posted by Chicago_Wagon View Post
      (Sh!t, did I just agree with Chilled Man?) .

    9. #7
      Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Location
      Alameda, CA
      Posts
      2,687
      I accidentally clicked on this thread thinking it was the Volvo Tool thread...well partially correct.

    10. #8
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2018
      Location
      new cumberland,pa.
      Posts
      344
      Quote Originally Posted by deano66 View Post
      Yeah
      Now that i think about it maybe Capsium3.2 was trying to be facetious?
      Anyway he missed the mark with me and just sounds like any other tin foil cap wearing conspiracy theorist at a time unprecedented in our modern history.
      Cheers!
      no, he's not being facetious. He is absolutely telling you exactly what he believes and those beliefs are undisputed facts. If you disagree with him, or even try to converse with an alternate view, you're immediately labeled as an ignorant, idiotic sheep.
      Engage him for fun and entertainment, if you wish.

    11. #9
      Banned
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,958
      Lol. How many of you self perceived "alpha" males have contracted corona virus?

      This "virus" was even predicted back in 1990 by best selling author Dean R Koontz, but most of the auto community....er, most 'Mericans don't know this because they don't read books.





      This lady even wrote about a virus that would happen in 2020 that has pneumonia-like symptoms.

      But conspiracy "theory" bruh. Lol





      How many of you geniuses got Zika, or sars, or avian, or ebola? None of you. But so scuured because corona and the Tel-aVision said so. Lol

    12. #10
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2018
      Location
      new cumberland,pa.
      Posts
      344
      Quote Originally Posted by deano66 View Post
      Yeah
      Now that i think about it maybe Capsium3.2 was trying to be facetious?
      Anyway he missed the mark with me and just sounds like any other tin foil cap wearing conspiracy theorist at a time unprecedented in our modern history.
      Cheers!
      see what we mean?

    13. #11
      Member sventastic's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2013
      Location
      British Columbia
      Posts
      2,062
      Caspian I genuinely hope you're taking precautions and don't get yourself and other people sick, as some of them, or even yourself may legitimately die. This isn't some hoax, it's very real. I know people who have it and it's no joke. You'll eventually know people who have it too, since it won't be long until hundreds of thousands, if not millions of Americans get it.

      As for the books, Koontz only similarity in that description is that the virus is from Wuhan. Read the next sentences and you'll see that's where the similarities end. Covid-19 can stay active on hard surfaces for several days, not die out within a minute outside the human body...

      Browne's description doesn't match with covid-19 either. It isn't a severe pneumonia-like disease, it's mostly mild for the vast majority of cases. It can lead to pneumonia in severe cases, but that isn't the general effect of it. It also doesn't resist all known treatments, as doctors know how to treat it which is very similarly to influenza. Finally, it has not vanished as quickly as it has arrived, unless it vanished tomorrow and you consider 3.5 months "quickly". This thing is going to be around for quite a long time until a vaccine is available.
      1996 854R | M56H | 16T | 267k

    14. #12
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2018
      Location
      new cumberland,pa.
      Posts
      344
      facts are only the imaginations of us alpha males, and our sheeple cohorts......as im sure cas will soon point out.

    15. #13
      Banned
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,958
      Sylvia Browne said pneumonia-LIKE, which is respiratory.

      Vaccines are for brainwashed ignorant sheep. Humans thrived for thousands of years without vaccines, and they built great civilizations with no quack Rockefeller "educated" "doctors" to tell them otherwise.

      There are few people who can actually call themselves a doctor or a healer and most American allopathic "doctors" do not qualify as most of what they have been taught is wrong.

      Thankfully this man, Dr. Cowan, has not been brainwashed by rockefeller and Carnegie stooges.

      https://youtu.be/KUw1Rzbde5U



      Royal Rife also understood this ninety years ago, back in 1931 when he learnt about organisms having a frequency signature, and how to destroy them with what he called the mortal oscillatory rate.

      Above most of yours head though, but you betas keep on being scuured cause the TV and Centers for Dis-ease Creation said so.

      Edit. First video casualty of this thread.

      When YouTube are deleting videos you know the information is valuable. The Cabal do not want people understanding frequency and its relation to the human body and everything else because then people can truly heal themselves from every dis-ease.

      YouTube = Google = NSA.



      The deletion of this video from YouTube now confirms that 5G may be a part of this "virus".
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 04-09-2020 at 07:44 PM.

    16. #14
      Banned
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,958
      Megalithic structures built by people who showed no signs or traces of using vaccines.



      https://www.ancient-origins.net/anci...ock-cut-021567

















      Why most white males and college "educated" don't understand these things is because they have been brainwashed to believe that money = intelligence, when the truth is that those who have a lot of money and material items are useful idiots who are under a spell for the corporatacracy controlled by the black magic practitioners...the matrix system that feeds off of humans, literally, energetically and physically. Americans who most closely resemble what Graham Hancock calls, meat robots.





      https://www.dictionary.com/browse/hex

      https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hex

      to practice witchcraft

      1 : to put a hex on
      2 : to affect as if by an evil spell
      Meat robots use vaccines and other western allopathic corporate created dangerous drugs to try and offset the damage caused from consuming acidic low frequency meat and dairy products which keeps their consciousness low and causes dis-ease such as cancer.



      Step right up, get your vaccine and paralysis and/or death. Let's ask Bill Gates about vaccines. Or maybe we can ask all the girls who have ever taken the HPV vaccine.



      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 04-09-2020 at 07:43 PM. Reason: To include Royal Rife video for the small scuured minds

    17. #15
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2014
      Posts
      399

    18. #16
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2018
      Location
      new cumberland,pa.
      Posts
      344
      you can see the joy and gleefulness in cas's eyes as he talks about the current virus situation and the sick and dying. He relishes in saying " I told you so".........what a lovely human being he is.

    19. #17
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Location
      United States
      Posts
      3,423
      Quote Originally Posted by Caspian3.2 View Post
      Megalithic structures built by people who showed no signs or traces of using vaccines.
      Okay... Who said vaccines have anything to do with constructing structures?

      What was the average lifespan of those people?

      Another great trait of Caspian is his "proof" for his whackjob theories consists of YouTube videos of people claiming this and that. But, if you cite YouTube videos of qualified professionals refuting these theories with actual science, those are dismissed as fake.

      A video of someone claiming they have inside info on chemtrails is 100% fact, even though it is simply storytelling. A video explaining vapor trails, how they work and why they can be intermittent is fake though.
      Last edited by Tech; 03-27-2020 at 06:58 AM.

    20. #18
      Junior Member deano66's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2017
      Location
      Cambridge,Ontario
      Posts
      144
      Okay,, I can now understand what you guys were saying, BUT I just can't help myself!

      So if you disagree with this Capsian fellow then you are a "meat robot" is that what I'm understanding?

      Now I've not been at work since last Friday since the "useful idiots" sent all "meat robots" home because they don't want covid 19 to spread throughout the "meat robot" population.
      How about you Caspian? Are you still out and about enjoying your freedoms as a non "meat robot" non "useful idiot"?

      How do you describe yourself if you don't fall into either of those categories?

      I'm just curious Caspian, what you suggest the rest of us "meats" do now that were "scuured"?

      Maybe we should break free of the system and book a vacation to see some of these structures you've graciously displayed?

      Just wondering how many "useful idiots" it took to design some of that stuff?

      Interestingly enough I work with a "meat robot" that claimed that airliner vapor trails are in actual fact spray to "control the population" and most wars if not all wars and now Covid is "propaganda"...Oh Yeah you guys would get along great!!
      sadly he is also in self isolation or else i could ask him for answers.

      What confuses my "meat mind" is why are these world wars and large Pandemics always recorded as our "history"
      Who's recording that "propaganda" that you're spreading?

      I wonder if Dean Koontz is self isolating?? Maybe he has the anti Virus? Maybe you should find out!! I mean it's all spelled out!! right?

      Sorry I didn't link any of my reply to YouTube vids to back up my position.

      Cheers My friend
      2001 Mystic V70 B5234T3 T5 267kms , seems okay, too bad it's auto. :-(
      2001 Black V70 B5244S m56 385kms Wife's daily. Love your Volvo...Use OEM parts
      2002 Mystic S60 B5244S m56 280kms My daily.. awesome MPG!!
      2002 BMW 540iA,, THE Beast
      2002 Nissan Frontier KingKab 2.4l 5speed uninspired driving at it's finest

    21. #19
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2018
      Location
      new cumberland,pa.
      Posts
      344
      lol....yeah, we warned ya!.......Im a retired airline pilot with , of course, working knowledge of turbine engines, weather air masses and the associated characteristics of each and how they interact with each other..........didn't matter. I'm a brainwashed sheepl.....

    22. #20
      Banned
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,958
      That's right, I forgot that the manchild's only believe YouTube vids of cars, sports, and other mindless random crap.

      Yes let's completely discount the information from well-traveled men such as Graham Hancock and their life experiences because what they say scare you. Let's completely disregard the life experience of a man, say David Icke, who worked for one of the major brainwashing propaganda organizations, that being the British Broadcasting Company (BBC). Lets completely ignore the mountain of evidence collected by real doctors who possess a conscience and who are not guided by profit. Let's completely glaze over the videos because they force you to start thinking that everything you have been taught by Fox, CNN, and MSNBC are bullshyte.

      The problem with scuured insecure white males is that no matter how much evidence you put in front of them, many won't consider it. Why? Because the information threatens to unravel their world of materialism, their programming from "education"/indoctrination. These men and women who desperately cling to ignorance and fallacies are selfish people who only care for themselves and how they will benefit from a situation. Keep in mind that most adults are simply large children who don't want to take responsibility for themselves. This is why so many idiots demand "health" "care" while they have a cigarette in one hand, and a beer or scotch in the other, with a slab of pork on the table in front of them accompanied with a wedge of cheese. Then when they die of cancer their relatives and friends expect sympathy from everyone, even though the information to cure dis-ease has been widely available to the American public since the 1980's. But since it requires discipline and behavior modification rarely will you find a person with enough integrity and self respect to actually make the changes, not until people are pushed to the limit and forced to see the writing on the wall.

      David Icke who has been talking about these sort of things for over twenty years breaks down corona virus and what we see happening with society, but I doubt any of you "educated" males will watch it.

      I'm pleased to see this interview is making the rounds on Facebook.



      Maybe David Icke is too direct for you, perhaps you may find some important information in Barrie Trower's presentation regarding 5G. If you watch this, then go back and watch Dr. Thomas Cowan again.



      For those white males who are woke, obviously my abrasive writing doesn't apply to you, but I can tell you straight up that I have encountered more woke women and black men than I have white males. The white male seem to be the most brainwashed or corrupt of all ethnic backgrounds, sad to say.

      Who has seen the full documentary, The Fall of the Cabal? It's a good documentary for those who are just now waking up.

    23. #21
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Location
      United States
      Posts
      3,423
      "The problem with scuured insecure white males is that no matter how much evidence you put in front of them, many won't consider it."

      Because the "evidence" is cherry picked or simply stories told by people. And no matter how much scientific evidence you present to your kind, you ignore it.

      Like I said in your last stupid thread, I am a dealership technician with many years of experience. If I make a YouTube video saying all cars are actually powered by hamsters, that doesn't make it true.

    24. #22
      Junior Member deano66's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2017
      Location
      Cambridge,Ontario
      Posts
      144
      "The problem with scuured insecure white males is that no matter how much evidence you put in front of them, many won't consider it."

      I watched the interview with our friend David Icke where he claim to have survived the Covid that was circulating in December 2019.
      I know,I know my brainwashed meat brain wants to challenge that and say "but Covid wasn't available in UK at that time" But OK I'll give Dave the win,,
      Why?
      Because I can't prove he didn't just return from China.

      Now our friend David mentions a "Cult" many times during this interview,,, again my crazy Meat brain was triggered and I want to say "what cult"?
      "How about describing in detail people and names" instead he just continues to call it a "cult" Oh well. The seed gets planted.
      Offering no proof of a cult.
      Near the end of this interview he does offer a what he thinks is a solution "cocoon the elderly if necessary" Oh Geez! Meat brain again goes wild!
      Give us a solution instead of just catchy phrases that amount to nothing.
      Does he not realize that is exactly what we're trying to do with our self isolation methods?

      At the end of the day I still don't believe Covid or Climate change is a "Hoax" as David so conveniently puts it.

      After all this i need to wonder how our dear friend David earns his living??
      I mean seriously "HOW DOES HE MAKE MONEY"?
      Maybe Capsian can chime in here?
      Does he get paid for these interviews?
      Or is he just another "Meat Robot" or "useful Idiot"?
      What are his qualifications?
      Hears a couple quick quotes from webs about his qualifictions.

      "David Vaughan Icke is an English conspiracy theorist and former footballer and sports broadcaster. He is the author of over 20 books and numerous DVDs and has lectured in over 25 countries, speaking for up to 10 hours to audiences"
      AND
      "In 1990, while spokesman for the Green Party, he visited a psychic who he said told him he had been placed on earth for a purpose and would begin to receive messages from the spirit world. The events led him to announce the following year that he was a "Son of the Godhead" and that the world would soon be devastated by tidal waves and earthquakes, a prediction he repeated on the BBC's primetime show Wogan. The show turned him from a respected household name into someone who received widespread public ridicule"

      So Basically he has NO qualification for his points of views other that he earns a living creating Fiction for his books and the subsequent paid touring schedules selling these books.

      I guess that's it!
      Cheers My friends
      2001 Mystic V70 B5234T3 T5 267kms , seems okay, too bad it's auto. :-(
      2001 Black V70 B5244S m56 385kms Wife's daily. Love your Volvo...Use OEM parts
      2002 Mystic S60 B5244S m56 280kms My daily.. awesome MPG!!
      2002 BMW 540iA,, THE Beast
      2002 Nissan Frontier KingKab 2.4l 5speed uninspired driving at it's finest

    25. #23
      Banned
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,958
      Classic meat robot post from Deano. He watches one video out of five or six posted, and then does a quick search, probably on the most censored platform on the net, Google, which are directly linked to the nsa and cia, which is a known fact, causing him to reject Icke's information entirely. Lol. Classic. Never mind that I already mentioned that Icke worked inside the matrix at one of the largest propaganda outlets on the planet, giving him a view of the inner workings of the media propaganda machine, the BBC. Nope, Icke has no qualifications at all, says the small minded man, even though Icke has interviewed hundreds if not thousands of people over the last three decades.

      And then people wonder why I take pleasure in laughing at small minded while the country is on lockdown and we are on the edge of martial law.

      How much do I bet that Deano did not take the time to watch Barrie Trowers presentation on 5G....Or the short clip by Dr. Thomas Cowan? Notice how he does not address any of the information presented by either of those two gentlemen. Why? Because he doesn't understand the information, so he dismisses it. Lol. Or because he would never sit for an hour or two to be truly educated, when he would rather waste an hour watching sports.

      Ladies and gentlemen, you have a front row seat to witness the small minded men who hold humanity back, the "Tech"s, the jlh's, and the deano's. If they don't understand something then it must not be true, or it must not have happened. Lol.

      Here's a good one that is making the rounds. But it must not be true because unpleasant information that threatens to pop the bubble of ignorance.


    26. #24
      Senior Member Chilled Man's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Location
      Backyard of TMI
      Posts
      16,754
      "The problem with scuured insecure white males is that no matter how much evidence you put in front of them"

      Why cant this idiot be banned for racist speech?

      Add in being an utter fking moron.
      /2006 S60 T5 /K24/R Calipers/17" pegs/OBX/Koni/Eibach/JVC/SNABB/IPDSway,
      /2004 V70 R/M66 /05+ Tails/ 05+ Console/Evolve Intake/IPD Sways/OZ/Kenwood/PHUZZ
      /2005 V70XC -Stock
      /2004 V70XC - Project Truk
      Unquestionable faith is the Epitome of Ignorance. - me
      Quote Originally Posted by Chicago_Wagon View Post
      (Sh!t, did I just agree with Chilled Man?) .

    27. #25
      Banned
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,958
      We can see all the brainwashed small minded beta males chiming in now, the ones who are obviously offended when a free thinker with critical thinking skills posts content outside of their programming.

      All my fellow woke ladies and gents know and can see it.

      Here is a bombshell video that will probably get deleted by the demons because it exposes the usual culprits who I mentioned many times in my Red Pill thread that was deleted last year.

      The same people involved who I was trying to tell people about all 2018 and into 2019. Remember that one thread started by I think it was dhorvath, about how Russian people are to blame for Putin?

      That's what prompted me to start the Red Pill thread. Now China is the new enemy, even though American arrogance has funded China into an economic giant since all America produces is sheeple and war with the military industrial complex.

      And now that corona virus is here, watch all the small business owners be affected by it, and still not understand why because they lack the intellect and strength to go down the rabbit hole and do the research which would inevitably lead to their awakening.

      I have to give this lady credit, job well done.

      EDIT - Video casualty #2. Deleted by Youtube because it exposes Bill Gates and the W.H.O. New video link added below.







      Adding some links to help explain the battle between the US and China. It doesn't surprise me that the US are behind the protests in Hong Kong. That's the CIA's classic method of operation, paying a group of thugs to destabilize a country, while painting that country's leader as a evil dictator. And I'm not saying that China do not have problems because they obviously do with their forced labor low wages and suicide nets on high rise buildings, etc, but there is always a battle going on somewhere.

      Ignorant people will talk trash about China being communist, well what do you think is happening in the US!? Socialism being implemented before your pewp-covered eyes. Sorry to inform you that you are not free and US troops do not "fight for freedom", and plenty of them woke up and realized it. But this event playing out right now, this corona virus BS, is proof that the American people are slaves. Put your lives on hold for our grand psyop of subduing the people with a BS virus because so many are woke to Pizzagate which threatens to bring down the entire power structure. BOOM! And there it is.

      These Hong Kong protests throughout 2019 remind me of how the US paid protesters in Libya when the deep state CIA turds murdered Gaddafi because he built the Great Man Made River and released the gold-backed Dinar basically telling the rothschild family and entire financial system to get stuffed.

      Sorry Gaddafi, you cannot unite all of Africa against the DRACO bloodlines who have called European their home for centuries. BOOM! Another one. I'm channeling now, it must be the cannabis.

      It also reminds me of how the US created and funded al Qaeda to overthrow Saddam after Intel found out that he found a portal to another dimension. BOOM!

      The newly-wokes are getting a juicy show tonight.

      And of course then there was the neo Nazi faction that the US CIA stooges created in Ukraine with help from John McCain, mafia front-man for the meyer lansky and bronfman SINdicate (see what I did there? I made it obvious), to overthrow Yanukovych so they could install Poroshenko. And on and on with their coups, like they are doing right now in Venezuela.

      https://www.globalresearch.ca/us-beh...er/5688690/amp

      https://www.globalresearch.ca/us-now...ng/5405680/amp

      Just as the US admitted shortly after the so-called “Arab Spring” began spreading chaos across the Middle East that it had fully funded, trained, and equipped both mob leaders and heavily armed terrorists years in advance, it is now admitted that the US State Department through a myriad of organizations and NGOs is behind the so-called “Occupy Central” protests in Hong Kong.
      Keep up you guys.

      Speaking of the bronfmans, notice how during this lockdown the Cabal's money-generators are still operating. "Health" "care" system of opiate pill drugs, and Bronfman liquor and alcohol/beer industry. I bet you can still buy cigarettes too because cancer is big business and a depopulation tool. But let's close down cannabis dispensaries.

      Anyone know of dispensaries are still open? That's a good indication of what's going on. The Cabal hate cannabis because it increases consciousness and because the cannabinoids eliminate cancer cells.

      Have any of you figured it out yet? GROW FOOD. They can't control you if you have food and water. Alkaline food regenerates cells. Every human being right now should be planning how they can grow a garden of alkaline fruits and vegetables.

      P.S. Spinach is a starch, don't let them fool you. All these morons making a run on rice and potatoes, they are misinformed.

      Hey, who's laughing at preppers now? Laugh it up. I got quinoa for years. And if I die tomorrow, thank you I'm grateful for the life I lived. All hail 90's turbo cars and fuel injected motorcycles.
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 04-17-2020 at 02:23 PM.

    28. #26
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Location
      United States
      Posts
      3,423
      "Because he doesn't understand the information, so he dismisses it. Lol. "

      Sounds familiar. Like how you don't understand contrails so it must be chemicals.


      I agree, he should be banned. He contributes nothing of value to the boards.

    29. #27
      Global Moderator GrecianVolvo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2001
      Location
      Southern California
      Posts
      39,111
      Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
      "Because he doesn't understand the information, so he dismisses it. Lol. "

      Sounds familiar. Like how you don't understand contrails so it must be chemicals.


      I agree, he should be banned. He contributes nothing of value to the boards.
      This is the OFF TOPIC forum; if someone does not like a thread, move on to other pastures. The OFF TOPIC forum is not suitable to everyone.
      2001 Volvo V70 T5 M SR, Classic Red/Graphite Lthr, TME Stage II ECU, 3" Downpipe w/ Cat-back exhaust from MTE, Volvo Roadholding & Lowering Kit w/ Nivomats, 17" PEGASUS, Rear Spoiler, Dolby Surround Sound
      2019 V90 Cross Country Osmium Grey metallic w/ Charcoal L, Advance, Retractable Tow Hitch, Polestar, 19" wheels
      2019 S60 T6 AWD Inscription Black w/ Maroon/Brown L, Advanced, Heated Seats/Steering, Charcoal Headliner, Park Assist Pilot, 4C, Ext Styling Kit, 19" wheels, Polestar

    30. #28
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2018
      Location
      new cumberland,pa.
      Posts
      344
      Quote Originally Posted by GrecianVolvo View Post
      This is the OFF TOPIC forum; if someone does not like a thread, move on to other pastures. The OFF TOPIC forum is not suitable to everyone.
      it's not that we like or dislike the thread. So, you're telling us that cas is allowed to use racial comments directed at posters and use derogatory, personal comments also directed at other posters?
      So.....I can call you an ignorant white male, dumb arse sheepl ? ....ok.

    31. #29
      Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2017
      Location
      United States
      Posts
      3,423
      Quote Originally Posted by GrecianVolvo View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
      "Because he doesn't understand the information, so he dismisses it. Lol. "

      Sounds familiar. Like how you don't understand contrails so it must be chemicals.


      I agree, he should be banned. He contributes nothing of value to the boards.
      This is the OFF TOPIC forum; if someone does not like a thread, move on to other pastures. The OFF TOPIC forum is not suitable to everyone.
      So there are no rules or decency standards here? Racism and anti-Semitism are tolerated just because it's OFF TOPIC? He had his whole last thread deleted because of it, but I guess now it's okay.

      Apparently this doesn't apply to OFF TOPIC:

      "By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

      The owners of Swedespeed reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason."
      Last edited by Tech; 03-30-2020 at 08:37 AM.

    32. #30
      Junior Member deano66's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2017
      Location
      Cambridge,Ontario
      Posts
      144
      Caspian
      "How about you Caspian? Are you still out and about enjoying your freedoms as a non "meat robot" non "useful idiot"?

      "How do you describe yourself if you don't fall into either of those categories"

      I'm starting to see your argument style there Cas,, it's deflect the questions and regurgitate MORE vomitus rhetoric.

      Comes back with this
      "Nope, Icke has no qualifications at all, says the small minded man, even though Icke has interviewed hundreds if not thousands of people over the last three decades"..

      You know Cas to be fair that was the first link you sent that i actually clicked on and i took valuable time from my day to research your prophecy and I find that YOU are the sheep!
      You listen and follow any baseless info as long as it reinforces your hate speech.
      C'mon Cas?
      An ex footballer that was concussed way to many times, never mind a sports commentator that went "Mad" on air and now earns a living as a conspiracy theorist!? So what if he worked for BBC. The Matrix indeed.
      This is what you are going with?? Seriously dude stay out of the cannabis!

      I'm not clicking on any more of your links because you've no credibility with me anymore...

      Seems when you get backed into a corner we find out you are the a small minded one, Hiding behind your keyboard doing something you'd never do in public with mean spirited hate speech slinging mouth.

      You live in the USA Cas?
      Why do you hate on your own country so much?
      I feel sorry for you.
      You don't even realize you have the freedom to move to any of those countries that you mention earlier...
      But guarantee you won't cuz your scuured and insecure that those countries won't tolerate the BS you're speading.
      And they won't!
      Like i said in my first post
      "Go ahead,,I dare you".

      Yeah I figured as much

      Cheers my friend

      P.S. - Cas you proved one thing. Freedom of speech is alive and well... for time being. Cheers!
      2001 Mystic V70 B5234T3 T5 267kms , seems okay, too bad it's auto. :-(
      2001 Black V70 B5244S m56 385kms Wife's daily. Love your Volvo...Use OEM parts
      2002 Mystic S60 B5244S m56 280kms My daily.. awesome MPG!!
      2002 BMW 540iA,, THE Beast
      2002 Nissan Frontier KingKab 2.4l 5speed uninspired driving at it's finest

    33. #31
      Banned
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,958
      Quote Originally Posted by GrecianVolvo View Post
      This is the OFF TOPIC forum; if someone does not like a thread, move on to other pastures. The OFF TOPIC forum is not suitable to everyone.
      Thank you Grecian!











      German Minister commits suicide, supposedly. Check the comments, people are suspicious, which is good, it means that people are starting to see through the mainstream media lies.

      https://youtu.be/TSyh0Yv121k




      Yes I should be banned for not believing state propaganda.

      https://www.congress.gov/bill/112th-...ouse-bill/5736

      Scary viruses supported by men such as bill gates who have direct financial ties to major pharmaceutical corporations who will profit from offering up vaccines to a virus that they created! Hegelian dialect at play once again. Problem - Reaction - Solution.

      The government create a Problem, the CIA's media machine sensationalize it to scare the population. The ignorant part of the population React by begging for a "Solution". Then the government provide their "Solution".

      Notice how Deano, jlh, tech, and chilled"man" all glazed over this video. Here it is again.

      https://youtu.be/82XXjJPJncg



      Edited to update the video deleted by Youtube




      Bill gates father hanging out with rockefeller and with Ted Turner. Who is Ted Turner? He started CNN back in the 80's, another propaganda outlet used to scare the sheeple into submission, or to trick them into supporting wars for profit.

      Here you go, from left to right, Ted Turner, Bill Gates' father, George Soros, David Rockefeller!



      Different formation, soros on the left:







      But stick your head back in the sand everyone and take your vaccines like good little slave sheep. Do not ask questions, do not try and think for yourselves, the government will think for you.

      But wait....

      Who remembers the origin of the word government? The etymology....

      https://www.etymonline.com/search?q=govern

      Rule badly or oppressively.

      Govern = to restrict. Like we said in the old days about our cars when trying to reach top speed, it's governed to 100 mph, or whatever. Its governed - restricted.

      Ment - mental, mentality, the mind.

      Govern - ment. Restrict mentality. To restrict the mind. To oppress the mind.

      Contrails vs chemtrails. There are millions of people woke to this topic.

      Climate change morons will argue that we are running out of water as one of the affects of too many humans on the planet.

      But during chemtrails discussions, the corrupt pilots and government stooges will say, those lines are simply condensation, water, H2O.

      Alright then, so the planet is not running out of water if we can fly aircraft all day and produce water!

      Really that is so stupid. Aircraft burning fuel and saying the result is water. Really? Would you drink the "water" from your automobile exhaust pipe? Please demonstrate for us then.





      Who is Ba'al? One of the 72 Goetia demons.

      https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List..._Goetia#Demons



      Please, tell me again how I have contributed nothing to the forum when I have given the answers to so many questions.

      The way to freedom and good health is through alkaline food, water, sunlight, and meditation. What do chemtrails do? They block sunlight (vit D), and they block the sunlights ability to allow photosynthesis to occur for plants to grow, which reduces the effectiveness of personal gardens, and orchards wherever there is a blanket of chemicals sprayed by aircraft.

      Chemtrails also contain, allegedly, nano particles. And if they do in fact contain aluminum, that is toxic to the human body, as well as to animals and plants.

      Not only that but how many people have noticed that chemtrails are sprayed heavily around dusk when the sun is setting? What are they trying to hide in the sky? The secret space program.

      Ladies and gentlemen, take note of the users who are trying to silence critical thinking while the world is experiencing a economic melt down due to a manufactured health crisis.

      Ask yourselves, how many people do you know who have "coronavirus"? I know of not one person who has it, not in my family, and not one of my friends or any of the friends of family members.

      The statistics say that more people have had or have died from the regular flu, but everyone is so afraid of corona virus. Why? Because of the TV, the Tel-a-Vision, the mainstream media who have lied to you for decades about weapons of mass destruction, and other nonsense. The mainstream media who are controlled by people who are members of the council on foreign relations (CFR) which is connected to the rockefeller foundation. See the Smith Mundt act which small minded and government agents always ignore because it's inconvenient to their agenda.



      Notice the "men" who are more like little girls, who dont like me offering up perspective, truth, and facts.

      Why can you trust me to give you the truth? As far as I'm aware of anyway...

      Because I'm not under the black magic practitioners fiat currency spell, I don't care about money, I'm here to help people, not use them for my personal gain, but people have to want to help themselves.
      Last edited by Caspian3.2; 04-17-2020 at 02:27 PM.

    34. #32
      Senior Member Chilled Man's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Location
      Backyard of TMI
      Posts
      16,754
      Quote Originally Posted by GrecianVolvo View Post
      This is the OFF TOPIC forum; if someone does not like a thread, move on to other pastures. The OFF TOPIC forum is not suitable to everyone.
      So does that mean I am free to post what I want ... LOL.
      /2006 S60 T5 /K24/R Calipers/17" pegs/OBX/Koni/Eibach/JVC/SNABB/IPDSway,
      /2004 V70 R/M66 /05+ Tails/ 05+ Console/Evolve Intake/IPD Sways/OZ/Kenwood/PHUZZ
      /2005 V70XC -Stock
      /2004 V70XC - Project Truk
      Unquestionable faith is the Epitome of Ignorance. - me
      Quote Originally Posted by Chicago_Wagon View Post
      (Sh!t, did I just agree with Chilled Man?) .

    35. #33
      Senior Member Chilled Man's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2007
      Location
      Backyard of TMI
      Posts
      16,754
      Quote Originally Posted by jlh3rd View Post
      it's not that we like or dislike the thread. So, you're telling us that cas is allowed to use racial comments directed at posters and use derogatory, personal comments also directed at other posters?
      So.....I can call you an ignorant white male, dumb arse sheepl ? ....ok.

      Im take I am free to post titys and ass now LOL
      /2006 S60 T5 /K24/R Calipers/17" pegs/OBX/Koni/Eibach/JVC/SNABB/IPDSway,
      /2004 V70 R/M66 /05+ Tails/ 05+ Console/Evolve Intake/IPD Sways/OZ/Kenwood/PHUZZ
      /2005 V70XC -Stock
      /2004 V70XC - Project Truk
      Unquestionable faith is the Epitome of Ignorance. - me
      Quote Originally Posted by Chicago_Wagon View Post
      (Sh!t, did I just agree with Chilled Man?) .

    36. #34
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Nov 2018
      Location
      new cumberland,pa.
      Posts
      344
      "But during chemtrails discussions, the corrupt pilots and government stooges will say, those lines are simply condensation, water, H2O.

      Alright then, so the planet is not running out of water if we can fly aircraft all day and produce water!

      Really that is so stupid. Aircraft burning fuel and saying the result is water. Really? Would you drink the "water" from your automobile exhaust pipe? Please demonstrate for us then."


      sigh,..... the engine is not making water. The air has moisture in it at various percentages of concentrations. Every intelligent person understands the basic, simple principle that matter is neither created nor destroyed. Therefore this moisture undergoes injestion, compression, extreme heating, and then expulsion into the airmass. It then shows up as condensation with various time frames of visibility. So, you must be the village idiot .
      To further demonstrate your complete lunacy. You can view pictures of WW II bombers with contrails forming from the exhausts of their massive piston engines, compound supercharged I will add. Same process of injestion, compression, heating and discharge.
      But according to your idiotic, insane, stupid , screwed up mind, not only were we busy fighting the germans and japanese, we were also carrying thousands of pounds of chemicals along with thousands of pounds of bombs! ! You are completely insane.
      The B17 was a great airplane....but not that great.......idiotic....

    37. #35
      Banned
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Location
      USA
      Posts
      1,958


      https://youtu.be/BTUFw1DjGe8



      Ben Swann Pizzagate





      Democrat, Republican, two wings of the same bird.


    38. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. My new shoes: my car is finally coming together
      By dfrank08 in forum S40 & V50 (2005-2012)
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 08-26-2011, 04:57 PM
    2. evolve is finally coming out with airbox
      By Socal60R in forum R Forum (2004-2007)
      Replies: 35
      Last Post: 07-21-2008, 07:59 AM
    3. My ECU is FINALLY coming back
      By JRL in forum R Forum (2004-2007)
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 05-04-2005, 08:45 PM
    4. Finally iPod is coming to ALL of Volvo
      By crazy88s in forum S40 & V50 (2005-2012)
      Replies: 56
      Last Post: 01-14-2005, 01:40 AM
    5. ECU coming soon... and GT info too? Santa may be coming!
      By myr in forum R Forum (2004-2007)
      Replies: 74
      Last Post: 03-05-2004, 06:55 PM