SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

SOLD: 2015.5 V60 Polestar #64/80 Rebel Blue - 17,800 mi, Aliso Viejo- SoCal , $30,000

3K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  MyVolvoS60 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD. Thanks Swedespeed!

Original owner. No accidents. Ceramic coated, including wheels. Conti Extreme Contact DWS06 with less than 5k miles on them. Oil just changed. Car has always been in SoCal, has never left. All factory services done, not that it needed them.

I only use this car when I am traveling for business, that is why the miles are so low. It sits in a garage on a trickle charger 99.99% of the time. I'll post up a couple photos but they are really not needed, it looks brand new both inside and outside, zero wear on anything. Only change I made is put the cargo trim on top of the rear bumper, you can see that in the photo.

Clean title in hand. I am located in Iowa but fly out to SoCal on a regular basis. Given the current situation it's going to be a few weeks to get back but I figure a buyer might take that long to find.

I would also mention I have previously sold two other Volvos right here on Swedespeed. A 1994 850 turbo wagon, and most recently, a 2007 V70R, back in 2016. Been around this forum for over 15 years.

VIN YV1A92SW8F1225299

Ken Hoevelkamp. PM me and I will get you my email.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Volvo cars

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Volvo cars Hatchback

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Volvo cars Sedan

Land vehicle Vehicle Bicycle Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel

See less See more
#6 ·
Wow, if I didn't already own one. Right year, right color, low miles, location be damned this is a great deal!

GLWS!

#8 ·
2,658 miles and 39hrs from VA to Aliso Viejo, CA.

I could take conference calls via Bluetooth and use a hot spot for connectivity for the laptop and I would be practicing social distancing riding solo. 4 days out, 4 days back and maybe some sightseeing along the way.

#9 ·
2,658 miles and 39hrs from VA to Aliso Viejo, CA.

I could take conference calls via Bluetooth and use a hot spot for connectivity for the laptop and I would be practicing social distancing riding solo. 4 days out, 4 days back and maybe some sightseeing along the way.
And a good story to boot.

#13 ·
No, just 2015.5 for the first Polestar model year in the States - most people just call them 2015 for brevity's sake.

The 2015 model year for other models was incredibly short, like a few months maybe.

#21 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.