2015.5 S60 T5 Drive-E Premium Plus - 36K miles - Central Florida
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

2015.5 S60 T5 Drive-E Premium Plus - 36K miles - Central Florida

Hey all!

I have today for your consideration a 2015.5 Volvo S60 T5 Premier Plus FWD sedan in Flamenco Red Metallic, Geartronic transmission, 2.0 4cyl turbocharged Drive-E engine rated at 25 MPH City, 37 MPG highway. Beige leather interior with memory seats, sunroof, all power, TFT dashboard, 2 smart keys with keyless entry, Sensus Connect entertainment package with Navigation (yes the maps are updated to current!) and Bluetooth. 17" Sadia alloy wheels with Conti tires, all tires in excellent condition with plenty of tread. Brand new Akebono brakes (pads & rotors) on all 4 wheels - better then OEM! Vehicle has 36.5K miles on it currently.

VIN/YV140MFK5F1349475

Why am I selling? My wife was laid off from her job last October and I don't need the extra vehicle sitting around depreciating. I have clear paper title in hand, clean Carfax with no crashes. I'm the second owner of the car, I purchased it from Volvo of North Miami in August, 2018.

Best of all, this car is currently under Volvo factory CPO warranty for another 24 months or 63,000 miles. It breaks, they fix. No hassles. The warranty will transfer to the new owner. All services done either by the Volvo dealer or a local Volvo-only shop by a master tech.

I'm pricing the car out today at $14,995 to the public, but to Swedespeed forum members I'll drop it $500 to $14,495! The car is not perfect as I don't have a garage and it has wear commensurate with the odometer reading, however it is definitely above average. I wouldn't put my wife in a car that was in less then perfect mechanical condition, if she was still employed I'd keep it without hesitation. Mileage may go up slightly from stated figure as I do drive it occasionally to keep this moving.

I'm in Rockledge, FL fairly available to show the car by appointment. I am not a finance company nor a dealer, this is a private party sale and I don't need sales assistance. Checks will be verified for funds availability before you get the keys.

So, if you're looking for a nice, clean reliable car this is the one for you! Please contact me via PM or email with questions or any additional information you may need. It's probably simpler just to list the CL link to see the pics, so here you go! https://spacecoast.craigslist.org/ct...091033659.html

Thanks
      Eric Conklin

Last edited by R-Pow3R3d; 03-31-2020 at 09:38 PM.
      2015.5 S60 2.0 Drive-E T5 Premier Plus, Weather Tech vent shades to start with, more mods to come!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Beautiful car but I think I mustve missed some options on nada cuz I'm seeing a clean trade in of 14k and a clean dealer retail price of 17k.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP DIDN'T MENTION: But his Craigslist photos show:

Options

1. BlindSpot
      2. Front and Rear Parking Sensors
      3. Heated front seats.

Here's AutoCheck on Op's Car: http://s000.tinyupload.com/download....87983620765562
      Last edited by MyVolvoS60; 04-01-2020 at 07:48 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Hi, that's correct. It does have BLIS, heated front seats, park sensors, and Weathertech ventshades on all 4 windows. Also as you know the S60 didn't come with a spare tire, I do have another Sadia rim that needs edge reconditioning that I'll toss in with the deal at no charge - perfect for a full size spare. My local Volvo dealer put a fresh battery in it August, 2018. It's hard to remember to list all the options when you're trying for brevity in the ad. Also the AutoCheck shows a lien from NC, that's not current info as I did obtain the vehicle from a dealer with a clean title. Basically I'm pricing the vehicle at around trade-in value for forum members, I paid roughly $21.5k cash for it back in July, 2018. I verified the months left on the CPO with Volvo Customer Care before I posted the ad.

Thanks, everyone stay safe!
      Eric
      Last edited by elc32955; 04-01-2020 at 11:37 PM.
      2015.5 S60 2.0 Drive-E T5 Premier Plus, Weather Tech vent shades to start with, more mods to come!

Awaiting Approval

Quote Originally Posted by elc32955 View Post
      Hi, that's correct. It does have BLIS, heated front seats, park sensors, and Weathertech ventshades on all 4 windows. Also as you know the S60 didn't come with a spare tire, I do have another Sadia rim that needs edge reconditioning that I'll toss in with the deal at no charge - perfect for a full size spare. My local Volvo dealer put a fresh battery in it August, 2018. It's hard to remember to list all the options when you're trying for brevity in the ad. Also the AutoCheck shows a lien from NC, that's not current info as I did obtain the vehicle from a dealer with a clean title. Basically I'm pricing the vehicle at around trade-in value for forum members, I paid roughly $21.5k cash for it back in July, 2018. I verified the months left on the CPO with Volvo Customer Care before I posted the ad.

Thanks, everyone stay safe!
      Eric
      My car is a 15.5 that was paid off almost immediately and still shows a lien. Don't know why AutoCheck never updates the information.

Also:

6/15/2014 says Registration / Renewal / Lease
      4/15/2015 says Title

Not sure which one is your actual "In Service" date, which is where they Calculate the CPO.

It's done by the "in service" date according to Volvo CC. Here's what they sent when I verified....

Hello Eric,

Thank you for contacting Volvo! Your CPO warranty is 7 year or 100k miles from the in service date 3/28/15. If you have any questions please feel free to either email/call.
      Med vänliga hälsningar!

Yours Sincerely,

Denise
      Volvo Customer Care
      201-308-8004

Thanks
      Eric
      Last edited by elc32955; 04-02-2020 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elc32955 View Post
      It's done by the "in service" date according to Volvo CC. Here's what they sent when I verified....

Hello Eric,

Thank you for contacting Volvo! Your CPO warranty is 7 year or 100k miles from the in service date 3/28/15. If you have any questions please feel free to either email/call.
      Med vänliga hälsningar!

Yours Sincerely,

Denise
      Volvo Customer Care
      201-308-8004

Thanks
      Eric
      Yep so you are like me. I've got until June 2022 or 100K on my 15.5 FWD S60. You're under the old CPO. New CPO changed to 5 years / unlimited miles from in service.

11. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements