SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

My super clean 1999 Volvo S70 AWD.

31K views 225 replies 27 participants last post by  jstrat85 
#1 ·
Whats up guys. Wanted to show you one of my projects. Its a Super clean 1999 volvo S70 AWD. I don't really see to many AWD S70s. What I have done to the car so far is V70R front bumper, V70R wheels, dual exhaust , Factory T5 wing, Euro clean corners, and Jewel headlights. My next mod that I want to do is a BBK kit in yellow to finish off the car. Also Refinish the wheels.

free image upload

See less See more
#12 ·
Thanks. I do all the details on my cars myself. Spend hours on them lol. The car has 78,000 miles. I felt that the car needed a double exhaust. What's strange on these cars is it has double mufflers but only one exhaust tip on one side?? Very strange!

#15 ·
Unlike most every modified American p80 on here, this one isn't lowered. Are you planning to stick with the stock ride height?

#27 ·
Hai Man,does this machine originally come with twin exhaust system,also were can I find rear spoiler?I've a similar car but it's non turbo..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The car comes with a double mufler but only one exhaust tip. Very strange. So I did an aftermarket exhaust on it. Disappointed with the sound of the exhaust tho. Thought it would sound like my cousins car on his T5. Remus.

#40 ·
That looks damn good, man.
Nice job on the wheels. What did that set you back?
Don't think I'd have done the small yellow R but on your car it looks good.

#58 ·
Those curved brackets are for P2R brembos on the rear of FWD p80s, not awd. Caliper bolt pattern is the same P80 rear awd and p2 rear so you only need to modify the caliper itself to fit flat.

#61 ·
Nice. You need some cool dash trim now.

#78 ·
That should look great, what would really be cool is if you can figure out or if someone makes a retro kit to control the stereo through the wheel buttons.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.