SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

My super clean 1999 Volvo S70 AWD.

31K views 225 replies 27 participants last post by  jstrat85 
#1 ·
Whats up guys. Wanted to show you one of my projects. Its a Super clean 1999 volvo S70 AWD. I don't really see to many AWD S70s. What I have done to the car so far is V70R front bumper, V70R wheels, dual exhaust , Factory T5 wing, Euro clean corners, and Jewel headlights. My next mod that I want to do is a BBK kit in yellow to finish off the car. Also Refinish the wheels.

free image upload

See less See more
#71 ·
curious to see how that comes out. you getting them redone in vinyl or ???

#73 ·
Solid. I think that'll be good if the shop can make it happen cleanly.

#87 ·
So the new door panels are all done and im in love with them! All volvo S70 owners know how much it sucks to have probably 90% of all s70 volvos with detached door panel cards. I might start offering this to the community. Im going in a few to install them and post more pics. Enjoy the pics. Let me know what you guys think. I did black vinyl with gray stitching.

#92 ·
Nice. Would pair well with some R seats :thumbup:

#102 ·
great car. the chrome waterfall grille contrasts too much with the black plastic of the lower fascia -- have you tried an eggcrate? getting jewel corner lights will really bring it together. not a huge fan of the BBS -- OEM Volvo wheels are just too good, hard to beat them. My vote would be anthracite Volans or Titans. anything >17" is too gaudy on P80s IMO, but that might just me.

the interior looks incredible -- keep it comin!

#106 ·
great car. the chrome waterfall grille contrasts too much with the black plastic of the lower fascia -- have you tried an eggcrate? getting jewel corner lights will really bring it together. not a huge fan of the BBS -- OEM Volvo wheels are just too good, hard to beat them. My vote would be anthracite Volans or Titans. anything >17" is too gaudy on P80s IMO, but that might just me.

the interior looks incredible -- keep it comin!
Thanks. I have thought about the eggcrate grill but im really feeling the chrome grill with the jewel headlights. About the jewel corners they will look nice but I dont like the orange on the sides of them. Wish they were all clear.

#104 ·
I wouldn't daily Volans or Titans in NYC. The BBS look better than the Pegs though.

#105 ·
Really? I disagree on that one. Because they're titan-ish I think they work better than all that business especially on a dark color car. S70 angles and simplicity. Same style wheel seems more appropriate. I completely agree on the eggcrate grill though. That would make this car 'the fire'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#108 ·
Looks nice lowered.

#114 ·
It is SO nice to see a clean S70 AWD that is still in existence. Loving it so far, @jstrat85! Those door panels look fantastic too.

I actually really dig the Pegs too. The BBS style wheels look nice but I would be concerned about them being eaten up by the NY roads. Certain rep companies aren't very well known for strength.

#117 ·
Those look really great!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.