SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Non-Affiliated Finds and Other Social Distancing Activities - May 2020

55K views 819 replies 72 participants last post by  PBH 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#498 ·
#509 ·
The front seats have definitely been resprayed at some point. Odd slicktop and no HU850 car - were those in the Premium package for you R folks? My memory fails.

#516 ·
Hol up, what the HECK is an hu-450?!?!

Me: 2007 VR gt Slicktop Titanium Grey/Nordkap Wife: 2015 XC60 T6 AWD Ocean Race Past: 2006 V70 2.5T Willow Green/Oak, 2005 S60 2.5T AWD Silver/Black

#517 ·

No CD LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#520 ·
#523 ·
Oh yeah mini-discs were big in Japan....I'm not sure I've seen a HU-850 without one over there.

Not seeing a HU-650 with Dolby anywhere on that page.

#529 ·
Is this a different one from the one last week? If so, that's quite a lot in a short time period. The wheels on them look nice, but yeah, asking is a bit high.

#535 · (Edited)
Damn. I could be there in about half an hour to 40 minutes. What's up with the interior? PassAnger (ha) seat looks covered but the driver is seemingly very nice? Is it a new clutch PEDAL or new clutch? Lol
I've got replacement wheels, a ton of knowledge here and some time but zero cash right now. 4K seems high... unless mechanically really sound. I don't think it's nautic- I think it's tropic blue/green which is what my 99 na was.

#537 ·
Already has the headlight wiper delete!

'99 T5M wagons are pretty rare now but that price does look high to me.

#538 ·
Are we even sure that's a true T5? I believe they got the smaller T5 badge originally. This one looks like it was added on afterwards. Jus sayin

#545 ·
No rust in Cleveland, OH ?? That is...unlikely.

/kleks (yeah, I learned to drive in Cleveland... )

#551 ·
I could but unless it's so new and I have the cash to get it professionally cleaned each week, black is out.

#552 ·
that's a 98

#556 ·
WTF that looks mint

#568 ·
#569 ·
#570 ·
#573 · (Edited)
Sheesh. 9K for 2015 v60 with 147K on it, including roof blades. Just had a TB done.
https://lancaster.craigslist.org/cto/d/lancaster-2015-volvo-v60-t5-premier-9000/7117873399.html
I've been shocked by how steeply it seems the prices are falling on the V60s.

So that price'll be at least doubled in that last day? Otherwise someone's getting an absolute screamer of a deal.
I may have to get a BaT account just in case the market fails its responsibilities. lol

#572 ·
So that price'll be at least doubled in that last day? Otherwise someone's getting an absolute screamer of a deal.

#576 ·
#577 ·
The door cards aren't delaminating so there's that.

#578 ·
Three more CY sedans from America just landed in the Netherlands ? ? ? ?. I remember seeing at least one of these for sale. Anybody still doubting that this is an international market? LOL.

#580 ·
#581 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.