FS: Heico Sportiv Volution VII Wheel Package 20x9 +43 BBS SoCal Pickup
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Thumbs up FS: Heico Sportiv Volution VII Wheel Package 20x9 +43 BBS SoCal Pickup

Hello,

Long story short, wifey gave me the go on a Porsche, so I'm getting rid of my wagon and these parts need to go. I will not split up to lower price, it includes everything and I have no use for any of the parts. I special ordered these beginning of 2018 from Viva Performance, waited a few months for all the parts from Germany. I paid $4500.00+ for the wheels + all the extras at the time. Just the wheels by themselves retail for $5,300+ currently https://www.heicosportiv.com.au/volu...black-set-of-4

What's included? -

HEICO SPORTIV lettering titanium matt -Rear H10530TM x 1
      Heico Front Badge H10510 x 1
      Heico Volution VII Wheels H7710207B x 4
      Heico Wheel Spacer Kit, 10mm, 63.4mm Centerbore H6122820B x 1
      Heico Wheel Spacer Kit, 15mm, 63.4mm Centerbore H6122830B x 1

Specs on the wheels are 20x9 +43 offset for all four. These wheels are beautiful and are made for Heico by BBS Germany, check out the stamps on the pictures. There are some curb marks and rashes as this was my daily and my wife drove it as well, not to mention the stock 245/45/20 tires mixed with the spacers left no room for any errors. The marks and rashes do not affect the performance of the wheels at all, they run straight and true and balance perfectly. You can also have them refinished if need be, no big chunks missing etc. The spacers are made by H&R for Heico and are hubcentric, they also include the lugs needed to run them. Spacers do have some marks from disassembly ( installer didn't use grease ) but should work just fine. Lastly I will include a Heico Sportiv front emblem (used but in good condition) as well as Heico rear lettering to take place of the Volvo letters in graphite (brand new, never put it on). Everything is authentic, no fakes here, Viva is known US distributor for Heico Sportiv.

As far as fitment goes, I know for sure they fit SPA V90 V90CC XC90. I'd assume they fit SPA XC60 and new V60 V60CC but maybe without the spacers? I feel like I am pricing everything pretty generously but you are free to make me offers.

I'm asking $1800.00 USD Cash/BTC picked up in Walnut CA (about 30 min from Los Angeles, San Gabriel Valley - Southern California). I will meet up about 30 miles from where I am but that's about it. Don't feel like shipping during this time, very sorry.

I hardly go on these forums, but you can PM me still or would be better to email me at [email protected]
      Please no lowballers or BS in the thread. Let's keep it clean and get these sold

Onto the pictures:

Thanks for looking,

Geoff
      Last edited by CLOUT; 05-26-2020 at 07:27 PM.
      '18 V90CC T6 | Heico Sportiv
      '18 XC90 T6 | R-Design + Polestar

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Love these wheels. Unfortunately, I have 19” and too far from your location.

Quote Originally Posted by V60-19-NJ View Post
      Love these wheels. Unfortunately, I have 19” and too far from your location.
      BUMP, thanks!

Lowered Price to $1800.00 picked up in Southern California. Need these SOLD!!!

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by CLOUT View Post
      BUMP, thanks!

Lowered Price to $1800.00 picked up in Southern California. Need these SOLD!!!
      I could be interested, willing to ship? I need to confirm they fit my V60CC

This is a great deal... probably the first time I have ever regretted not living on the west coast
      2017 S60 T6 R-Design (His) - do88 FMIC | 2013 XC60 T6 (Hers) - IPD skidplate | 2012 S60 T6 R-Design - mods galore | 2006 XC90 2.5T AWD | 2000 S40 1.9T

Can we get a NSFW label on those first pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by @splund01 View Post
      I could be interested, willing to ship? I need to confirm they fit my V60CC
      Sorry I just want to sell local for now, shipping seems like a pain(4 large boxes plus all the stuff shoved in + weight). Thanks for the interest though

Quote Originally Posted by rallyr32 View Post
      This is a great deal... probably the first time I have ever regretted not living on the west coast
      Quote Originally Posted by peacock View Post
      Can we get a NSFW label on those first pictures?
      haha thanks guys, appreciate the bumps.

Still for sale

BUMP

11. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements