Where in the world is Carmen... ?? - Page 2
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Itís here! The wait is over! I just got a text that it showed up right before closing this evening!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      2020 XC60 T5 Momentum Osmium Gray/Blond City Weave Textile

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Congrats !

Now we need the pics to believe !

/kleks
      --
      2020 XC60 T8 Polestarred Orca - Arctic white/black/black. Did I miss any option ?
      2004 V70 R - sleeper.
      C43 AMG - exuberance of the youth
      1996 S70 T5 - mech special.
      Honda V70 Magna, Yamaha FJ1200, Honda CBR 1100XX x 2, Honda CBR 900RR, BMW R1200GS, BMW R1200GSA... you need acceleration ? get two wheels.
      Wanna race ? Let's go to Anchorage and back.

Where in the world is Carmen... ??

I am having the exterior styling kit, Polestar Optimization, and fender extensions installed for the 22Ē wheels I already bought before I pick it up. Then Iím adding the R-Design grill, mirror caps and sport pedals when I get it home. I am in love with it already and canít wait to see it finally!

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

JTXC60,

Congratulations. I know you are relieved.

Quote Originally Posted by JTXC60 View Post

I am having the exterior styling kit, Polestar Optimization, and fender extensions installed for the 22Ē wheels I already bought before I pick it up. Then Iím adding the R-Design grill, mirror caps and sport pedals when I get it home. I am in love with it already and canít wait to see it finally!

Congratulations! Love the interior.
      2001 V70, 2.4T White/blond (outgoing)
      2020 XC60 T8, Inscription White/blond (incoming - sometime)

Quote Originally Posted by JTXC60 View Post

Fantastic - I am very envious. Glad that your waiting is over. Enjoy modding and the drive - and when weather is nicer, we need moar pictures !
      Have fun !

/kleks
      --
      2020 XC60 T8 Polestarred Orca - Arctic white/black/black. Did I miss any option ?
      2004 V70 R - sleeper.
      Honda V70 Magna, Yamaha FJ1200, Honda CBR 1100XX x 2, Honda CBR 900RR, BMW R1200GS, BMW R1200GSA... you need acceleration ? get two wheels.

Finally got my T8 Inscription! I picked it up on Saturday, 23 May. It was a crazy week before I received notification by the dealership, but it had to be cleaned up before I could pick it up. No surprise there. The crazy thing was that I received the IFF notifications and attachment AFTER my car arrived as well the notice that it had been released by US customs. It was a bit bizarre because I was told the IFF email had to be sent to me before I could take ownership. At any rate, the dealership went above and beyond getting it ready for me. And yesterday, I had a problem with Volvo On Call and it was fixed - no muss, no fuss. Afterwards, I called Barbara at the OSD office and thanked her for her timely help in answering my questions. I could tell she appreciated my phone call that lacked questions. Alls well that ends well! Good luck to all of you and stay safe!

2020 XC90 T8 Inscription. Birch Silver, B&W sound system, Blond/Black interior.

Quote Originally Posted by Searoamer View Post
      Finally got my T8 Inscription! I picked it up on Saturday, 23 May. It was a crazy week before I received notification by the dealership, but it had to be cleaned up before I could pick it up. No surprise there. The crazy thing was that I received the IFF notifications and attachment AFTER my car arrived as well the notice that it had been released by US customs. It was a bit bizarre because I was told the IFF email had to be sent to me before I could take ownership. At any rate, the dealership went above and beyond getting it ready for me. And yesterday, I had a problem with Volvo On Call and it was fixed - no muss, no fuss. Afterwards, I called Barbara at the OSD office and thanked her for her timely help in answering my questions. I could tell she appreciated my phone call that lacked questions. Alls well that ends well! Good luck to all of you and stay safe!

2020 XC90 T8 Inscription. Birch Silver, B&W sound system, Blond/Black interior.
      Congrats !
      Enjoy the surprise - if we may ask, where are you located ( which state ? )

/kleks
      --
      2004 V70 R - sleeper.

Thanks Kleks, And enjoy your surprise as well. I'm in Northern VA. And the dealership has been great!

Searoamer

Almost here...

Almost here. orca arrived to dealership.

Now we need to arrange final leg, weaving through corona and unrests.
      Attached Images Attached Images
      --
      2004 V70 R - sleeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Kleks View Post
      Almost here. orca arrived to dealership.

Now we need to arrange final leg, weaving through corona and unrests.
      Glad itís finally here! Iím picking mine up tomorrow at 2! Hereís a picture of it at the PPF installer.

Looks clean, just in time for summer.

Enjoy !
      /kleks
      --
      2004 V70 R - sleeper.

Congratulations.........it looks great!!!
      2012 S60 T5 (OSD 4/2012) Ember Black/Offblack l Premium,Multimedia,Climate,Dynamic l BLIS/PCC/ABL/F&R Park Assist/Sport Pedals/Chrome Endpipes

2016 XC90 T6 (OSD 5/2016) Crystal White Pearl/Amber/Black l Momentum Plus,Vision,Convenience l 20" Alloy wheels/Wood steering wheel/Child booster seat/Black headliner/PA II

XC60 aka Orca finished journey from Gothenborg to FL today.

Pictures later, need to grab some food after the first ride. It is quite different vehicle - but I like the comfort of it. I think we will be happy during longer travels.

Best,
      /kleks
      --
      2004 V70 R - sleeper.

17. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2