How To track your new XC90 From Factory To Your dealership
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

How To track your new XC90 From Factory To Your dealership

I know there are some sites with link to search but they are old links and don't work anymore.
      Is there somewhere to see the tracking by VIN?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

You can then use the VIN to track the shipment at: https://www.walleniuswilhelmsen.com/track-trace. Once the car is at the port in Gothenburg, the VIN is in their system and will auto-populate with the vessel and its ports of call. Since you seem to be in Canada, it will come to the port in Halifax directly from Gothenburg. I watched mine like a hawk every step of the way. I even found a web cam that gave me a view of the port in Halifax to watch my vessel arrive and then leave to head to New York. It is nuts I know, but it was good clean fun.

What vintage did you select?
      2020 Volvo XC90T8 Plug-In-Hybrid Inscription - Silver Exterior/Maroon-Brown Interior, Bowers & Wilkens Audio, Advanced Package, Luxury Package, Park Assist, Adaptive Air Suspension, 21 Inch Rims
      2017 MDX Sport Hybrid Advance

Thanks for reply. Where do you actually enter the VIN number on that page?

My car is:
      XC 90 T8 eAWD Plug-In Hybrid R-Design
      EXT. COLOR
      Osmium Grey Metallic
      INT. COLOR
      Charcoal, Full Nappa Leather Seating Surfaces

PREMIUM PACKAGE
      PREMIUM PLUS PACKAGE
      4-CORNER AIR SUSPENSION W/FOUR-C
      ACTIVE CHASSIS
      BOWERS & WILKINS PREMIUM SOUND
      SYSTEM
      PARK ASSIST PILOT
      PROTECTION PACKAGE
      STAINLESS STEEL BUMPER COVER
      OSMIUM GREY METALLIC
      WHEELS: 22" 5 DOUBLE SPOKE BLACK
      DIAMOND-CUT ALLOY
      POLESTAR OPTIMIZATION
      SUNGLASS HOLDER
      CHARCOAL, FULL NAPPA LEATHER
      SEATING SURFACES

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

For whatever reason I can't remember how I got to that page but someone on this site was very helpful and directed me. BertL was his "handle" if I am using old CB language from the 70's. If you can find out what vessel it will be traveling on you can click on "schedule" from the menu page and type in the departure date. I am sure someone more knowledgeable will chime in here and help you directly. I'm sorry I am not more helpful at the moment.

By the way, you are going to stinking love that sound system once you set it up. Also once you figure out how to maximize your mpg, you will be blown away. My first partial fill up was around 38 mpg. Currently I am at 63.4 mpg and have traveled 722 miles on the current tank of fuel. I have just under a 1/2 tank left at the moment. Most of my driving has been local sub 30 mile runs, but I have just about mastered hypermiling and it is marvelous. It is such a nice day today here on the east coast, I think I will go for a drive and listen to Peter Gabriel (Live) while doing it. It is a mobile concert with very nice wheels and the wonderful smell of Napa leather. What could be better?
      2020 Volvo XC90T8 Plug-In-Hybrid Inscription - Silver Exterior/Maroon-Brown Interior, Bowers & Wilkens Audio, Advanced Package, Luxury Package, Park Assist, Adaptive Air Suspension, 21 Inch Rims

xttps://www.2wglobal.com/webapps?frameId=151743999286781397&url=https%3A%2F %2Fatt.2wglobal.com%2Fgstattweb%2Focean.do%3Fmetho d%3DdisplayOceanQuickSearchResult%26oceanQuickSear chCriteria.cargoId%3D

(replace leading x with h, attach your vin after 3D )

I was able to get this to work (there was a space in it that was causing me problems before).
      2001 V70, 2.4T White/blond (outgoing)
      2020 XC60 T8, Inscription White/blond (incoming - sometime)

Quote Originally Posted by 2020XC90T8 View Post
      For whatever reason I can't remember how I got to that page but someone on this site was very helpful and directed me. BertL was his "handle" if I am using old CB language from the 70's. If you can find out what vessel it will be traveling on you can click on "schedule" from the menu page and type in the departure date. I am sure someone more knowledgeable will chime in here and help you directly. I'm sorry I am not more helpful at the moment.

By the way, you are going to stinking love that sound system once you set it up. Also once you figure out how to maximize your mpg, you will be blown away. My first partial fill up was around 38 mpg. Currently I am at 63.4 mpg and have traveled 722 miles on the current tank of fuel. I have just under a 1/2 tank left at the moment. Most of my driving has been local sub 30 mile runs, but I have just about mastered hypermiling and it is marvelous. It is such a nice day today here on the east coast, I think I will go for a drive and listen to Peter Gabriel (Live) while doing it. It is a mobile concert with very nice wheels and the wonderful smell of Napa leather. What could be better?

Thanks!
      Yeah I was thinking for few weeks about spending $$ for sound system. Every review points to the fact that is worth it.
      As for Hybrid, this is my 2nd one so I know the milage. My current one is 2017 T8 inscription, but new one uses bigger battery.

Now off to figure out how to put VIN and all that info to get details...

Quote Originally Posted by Catfiend View Post
      xttps://www.2wglobal.com/webapps?frameId=151743999286781397&url=https%3A%2F %2Fatt.2wglobal.com%2Fgstattweb%2Focean.do%3Fmetho d%3DdisplayOceanQuickSearchResult%26oceanQuickSear chCriteria.cargoId%3D

I was able to get this to work (there was a space in it that was causing me problems before).
      Tried with adding H and my vin at the end. Got server error
      do I leave space after 3D and put my vin after?

Quote Originally Posted by seadooxp30 View Post
      Tried with adding H and my vin at the end. Got server error
      do I leave space after 3D and put my vin after?
      No spaces.

BTW, if you are on the MAC - use Safari. Chrome gives an error.

/kleks

Quote Originally Posted by Kleks View Post
      BTW, if you are on the MAC - use Safari. Chrome gives an error.

/kleks
      Thanks. Tried Safari... same error

Server Error in '/' Application.

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: / /att.2wglobal.com/gstattweb/ocean.do

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

PM me your vin, I'll help you out

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk

I was getting the same error until I made sure I had it all together in a separate editor (notes on my Mac) and pasted the url. But that's what I pasted in here so I'm a little confused about it not working now unless something about being posted screws it up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

B0000rt is the man! He helped me out. Quite the gentleman! He will get you sorted out.

I was getting the same error until I made sure I had it all together in a separate editor (notes on my Mac) and pasted the url. But that's what I pasted in here so I'm a little confused about it not working now unless something about being posted screws it up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Your Link still has an extra space in it "QuickSear ch"

Yours:

Proper:
      Code:
      https://www.2wglobal.com/webapps?frameId=151743999286781397&url=https%3A%2F%2Fatt.2wglobal.com%2Fgstattweb%2Focean.do%3Fmethod%3DdisplayOceanQuickSearchResult%26oceanQuickSearchCriteria.cargoId%3D
      Edit:
      Ah I think it's the web page adding it... ugh

One thing I've noticed is that you may need to change the frameId value just add a number anywhere in there and it should work if it doesn't

Quote Originally Posted by B0000rt View Post
      Your Link still has an extra space in it "QuickSear ch"

Yours:

Proper:
      Code:
      https://www.2wglobal.com/webapps?frameId=151743999286781397&url=https%3A%2F%2Fatt.2wglobal.com%2Fgstattweb%2Focean.do%3Fmethod%3DdisplayOceanQuickSearchResult%26oceanQuickSearchCriteria.cargoId%3D
      Edit:
      Ah I think it's the web page adding it... ugh

One thing I've noticed is that you may need to change the frameId value just add a number anywhere in there and it should work if it doesn't
      Not sure how but "kleks" got the working link for me

Thanks for reply. Where do you actually enter the VIN number on that page?

My car is:
      XC 90 T8 eAWD Plug-In Hybrid R-Design
      EXT. COLOR
      Osmium Grey Metallic
      INT. COLOR
      Charcoal, Full Nappa Leather Seating Surfaces

PREMIUM PACKAGE
      PREMIUM PLUS PACKAGE
      4-CORNER AIR SUSPENSION W/FOUR-C
      ACTIVE CHASSIS
      BOWERS & WILKINS PREMIUM SOUND
      SYSTEM
      PARK ASSIST PILOT
      PROTECTION PACKAGE
      STAINLESS STEEL BUMPER COVER
      OSMIUM GREY METALLIC
      WHEELS: 22" 5 DOUBLE SPOKE BLACK
      DIAMOND-CUT ALLOY
      POLESTAR OPTIMIZATION
      SUNGLASS HOLDER
      CHARCOAL, FULL NAPPA LEATHER
      SEATING SURFACES
      Congratulations!
      2015 F150 LARIAT Sport 3.5L EcoBoost - Fully Loaded
      2020 XC90 T8 R-Design | Crystal White | Prem & Prem Plus | B&W | Air Suspension | 22" Wheels | Polestar | Splash Guards | OEM Rubber Mats | Bumper Cover | Front Tint 23% | DashCam | 20" R-Design Wheels w/ Blizzak DMV2 Winter | Picked up June 4/2020 |
      2016 XC90 T8 Lease Return
      My Insta

Thank you! I was trying to track mine and the proper code above cracked the puzzle. Now I can see mine too!

Looks like I can expect mine in Port Hueneme June 22nd on the Tijuca.

Thanks again!
      2016 XC90 T8 Inscription w/Air Suspension

Quote Originally Posted by sconnors11 View Post
      Thank you! I was trying to track mine and the proper code above cracked the puzzle. Now I can see mine too!

Thanks again!

Yeah BIG thank you to kleks and B0000rt

Quote Originally Posted by sconnors11 View Post

Thanks again!
      Our cars are on the same boat, I'm just further down the line.

I wonder how long it takes between the ship and being able to pick it up in these days of lockdowns and social distancing?

Yeah BIG thank you to kleks and B0000rt
      Told ya! These folks are awesome!

Our cars are on the same boat, I'm just further down the line.

I wonder how long it takes between the ship and being able to pick it up in these days of lockdowns and social distancing?
      Looks like first car from Carmen (Baltimore arrival on 5/12 ) already hit the dealership in Maryland. No, not mine :-(.

/kleks

Is there anyway of checking contains of specific Vessel when its on the move?
      Mine show that was at terminal on May 4th at the port but not showing that made it to this Vessel!
      Is there reverse search to use Vessel name to see if my car is on it :-)

RECEIVED AT TERMINAL GOTHENBURG 04-05-2020 08:01:52 1
      BOOKED GOTHENBURG 29-04-2020 20:55:46 1

12 May
      Gothenburg
      SWEDEN

Tijuca

EX002-TIJ
      4 port of calls

28 May
      Halifax
      CANADA

Last edited by seadooxp30; 05-15-2020 at 08:25 AM.
      2020 XC90 T8 R-DESIGN | Osmium Grey / Charcoal |Premium & Premium plus, Bowers & Wilkins, HUD,4-CORNER AIR Suspension W/FOUR-C Active Chassis, Polestar Optimization, Park Assist Pilot, 22" 5 Double Spoke Black Diamond-Cut Alloy

Is there anyway of checking contains of specific Vessel when its on the move?
      Mine show that was booked on May 4th at the port but not showing that made it to this Vessel!
      Is there reverse search to use Vessel name to see if my car is on it :-)

RECEIVED AT TERMINAL GOTHENBURG 04-05-2020 08:01:52 1
      BOOKED GOTHENBURG 29-04-2020 20:55:46 1

12 May
      Gothenburg
      SWEDEN

Tijuca

EX002-TIJ
      4 port of calls

28 May
      Halifax
      CANADA

Odd. When I look at that page it shows right across the top the Cargo ID (VIN), Current Status (LOADED ON VESSEL 12-05-2020...) and Location (GOTHENBURG). Down below it shows, from the bottom up, booked, received at terminal and loaded on vessel.

Maybe different browsers? What does it say next to 12 May, which should have been the load date.

Odd. When I look at that page it shows right across the top the Cargo ID (VIN), Current Status (LOADED ON VESSEL 12-05-2020...) and Location (GOTHENBURG). Down below it shows, from the bottom up, booked, received at terminal and loaded on vessel.

Maybe different browsers? What does it say next to 12 May, which should have been the load date.

Can you send me the link that you used (Minus your vin) and browser that you use?
      2020 XC90 T8 R-DESIGN | Osmium Grey / Charcoal |Premium & Premium plus, Bowers & Wilkins, HUD,4-CORNER AIR Suspension W/FOUR-C Active Chassis, Polestar Optimization, Park Assist Pilot, 22" 5 Double Spoke Black Diamond-Cut Alloy

I've got a related question...I've been trying to get an updated delivery date for a vehicle ordered in Feb. I was originally given 1 June, but the plant in Ghent shut down and I knew that date wasn't going to be any good. After 2 1/2 weeks of harassing my salesman, he finally coughed up a date of 20 July. I asked for a VIN and he said there wasn't one available yet. Can anyone tell me approximately how long before their expected delivery date they got their VIN?
      Thanks.

FWIW, mine is expected on June 22nd and I have my VIN already - still unclear if mine is actively on a boat or not, but the VIN is legit and works.

Quote Originally Posted by jayhawk11 View Post
      FWIW, mine is expected on June 22nd and I have my VIN already - still unclear if mine is actively on a boat or not, but the VIN is legit and works.
      Search with you VIN and you get details.
      mine is sitting at the port waiting for ship to leave on May 26
      ETA at Halifax, Canada June 16

Search with you VIN and you get details.
      mine is sitting at the port waiting for ship to leave on May 26
      ETA at Halifax, Canada June 16
      Unfortunately, I have the same issue you were having earlier - even modifying frame ID like Kleks and others recommended doesn't bring back a result 😥. Sure would be easier if they added the VIN tracker back.

31. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements