2006 S60R - M66 - Dover, NH
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

2006 S60R - M66 - Black Sapphire/Nordkap

Located in Dover, NH.

I bought the car at the end of last August knowing it needed a bit of work. I put it up on stands in my garage for a month and did the following.

At 150,740 Miles:
      Brake fluid flush, AOC fluid changed w/new filter, Rear diff fluid changed, Transmission fluid changed, Angle gear fluid, Angle gear replaced, Collar sleeve replaced, Silicone TCV lines, Turbo oil line gaskets replaced,
      One piece exhaust manifold gasket, Turbo to exhaust manifold gasket, Downpipe replaced, Turbo back exhaust replaced, Oil cooler seals, PCV inspected (new upper hose), New throttle body gasket, New intake manifold gasket,
      Oil change/filter/crush ring, Front fenders replaced, Bumper mounts replaced, Glove box hinge repaired, Siren module replaced w/known good, Fuel filter, Front end links, Cabin air filter replaced, Ripped and stained carpets replaced.

It’s been my daily driver since the beginning of October of 2019

At 151,000 Miles:
      Replaced power steering pump

December 2019 NH State inspection, mechanical and emissions, passed without any issues.

At 151,132 Miles:
      5000 mile, used 4C shocks and struts installed. All wheel alignment

At 152,800 Miles (current mileage, will go up slightly):
      New Nokian ZLine A/S 235/45R17 97 W tires (Pegs and tires in the gallery are my winter setup which are not for sale).

Clean NH title in hand. One non-functioning switchblade key. Interestingly the leather sleeve, all booklets and even the Monroney label are still with the car.

The interior is great shape minus the driver seat bolster which has a hole in it. A replacement skin will be included if not installed before the car sells. The hood above the cluster has a separated seam which is typical of Rs. A set of tan all-weather mats will be included.

CarFax images are provided in the linked gallery.

The car sat in the driveway of the previous owner’s parents from sometime in 2016 after the last CarFax entry until I purchased it.

The one "accident" it had in August of 2012 was where someone backed into the front driver's side fender. Documented here on Swedespeed. https://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...=1#post1977426

The previous owner drilled holes in the fenders and bumper to attach JDM quick release bumper fasteners. I assume this was the result of the second incident on the CarFax. The Fenders have been replaced as well as the bumper mounts

The exterior has a bit of scratches all over in addition to a small dent near the passenger side door handle. The car also sat under a tree that dropped sap that ate through the clear coat in areas on the hood. The clearcoat is patchy on the trim that runs the length of the roof. There are small tears in both bumpers.

This link is to the Swedespeed profile of the second owner. If you click on the find latest posts link in his profile, it basically documents all the mods he did. https://forums.swedespeed.com/member...32-MrCarter978

Some mods are no longer on the car but notable mods remaining are:
      Spec single mass flywheel.
      IPD Boostability kit.
      Phuzzy front mount intercooler.
      Stainless brake lines and slotted rotors
      Lightweight Crank pulley

I got in touch with the second owner and he mentioned the timing belt service was done around 100K.

Asking $6500 or best offer. Please PM me here.

IMGUR Gallery
      Last edited by youropeen; 05-26-2020 at 12:02 PM.
      2007 V70R GT Electric Silver/Nordkap
      2005 XC70 It's got HIDs yo.
      2006 S60R Black Sapphire M66 - Resurrected from the dead and sold

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Sale Pending.
      2006 S60R Black Sapphire M66 - Resurrected from the dead and sold

SOLD!