I've had an 2018 Acura TLX A-Spec Red and just switch to a 2019 S60 T6 R-Design (Polestar, B&W, Advance Package). Here are my first impressions/comparisons:
- The technology in the S60 is much better than the Acura. System is intuitive and a little overwhelming at first, but pretty easy to master (took a day or so)
- Seats in the Volvo are much more comfortable although, I will miss the ventilated seats.
- Volvo is faster, but Acura is a much smoother power.
- Acura is a more responsive and smoother ride.
- Acura is a better looking car IMO, but it's close.
- The Bowers and Wilkins sound system is a huge improvement. True game changer.
- Volvo build and materials feel more solid and higher quality. However, noise doors make when locking sounds really cheap (small issue).
- Autopilot assist works very well in Volvo.
- Acura SHAWD handling is better than the Volvo.
Have only had the Volvo a few days, but I thoroughly enjoy the car. Had a three hour drive to bring the car home and not only enjoyed the ride, but felt comfortable getting out of the car. No seat fatigue at all. This is my third Volvo and am very glad to be back.