Story Time
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Thread: Story Time

Story Time

Few years back i pulled up to a new SRT Jeep at a light and decided to go on green, the Jeep went too and we basically stayed neck and neck.
      He crosses behind me and pulls up on my left with his window down, i roll mine down with a big dumb smile thinking we were gonna be buds and give each other thumbs up.
      He goes - "do you always drive like an a**hole" and proceeded to make a U-turn.
      Turns out he needed the last left and i basically cut him off.

Moral of the story is I still won though.
      2008 S40 T5 AWD ("Shadow") |ELEVATE 3" Intake, 2.5" Charge Pipe, Intercooler, Torque Mount, ECU Mount, TCV, Turbosmart CBV, Turbosmart Actuator, stage 3 APC Tune, 3 Stickers (5HP)ea||ClockWorkCalibrations Custom 3" Exhaust||EuroSportTuning 3" downpipe.||CF Cone Filter||De-Badged||custom Mesh Grill||Intercooler Cut out||Porsche 911 Throttle body upgrade||18" Enkie PDC Wheels wrapped in 225/45/18 Sentury UHP||M3 Spoiler|| 8k Morimoto HID Kit|| White LED Fog,City,trunk light|"embody God, then go crazy"

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Global Moderator MyNameIdeasWereTaken's Avatar
      Hahaha

The a-hole is the one who attempts to make a left turn from the right lane,
      and also the one thinks it would be better to speed in front of someone else and then slow down for their turn rather than patiently getting in line,
      and also the one who accuses others of reckless behavior when they fail to use their own signals to indicate their intended action.

Yup.
      Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIdeasWereTaken View Post
      Hahaha

The a-hole is the one who attempts to make a left turn from the right lane,
      and also the one thinks it would be better to speed in front of someone else and then slow down for their turn rather than patiently getting in line,
      and also the one who accuses others of reckless behavior when they fail to use their own signals to indicate their intended action.
      "The Real IPD" - ZZZZZZZ's thread
      2007 Passion Red/Gobi VRgt; 2005 Silver/Beige Leather S60 2.5T AWD; 2002 Silver/Off black leather V70XC
      Past: 1999 Tropic Blue/Green/Oak leather V70 (NAa); Mom traded 1975 Maroon/Maroon leather 164E

That's awesome!

He was just butthurt that his big, loud, V8 SUV got beat by a little, old Volvo. Hahaha!
      2007 S40 T5

6. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements