For Sale-Parts (OEM and Aftermarket) from 2013 Volvo S60 T6 AWD
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

For Sale-Parts (OEM and Aftermarket) from 2013 Volvo S60 T6 AWD

I've been lazy in selling my remaining parts from my previous 2013 Volvo S60 T6 AWD, but now the wife is getting annoyed with the garage clutter! So here's the refreshed sales thread (all prices in CAD, seller resides in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada):

IPD Skidplate: $80, be aware that shipping is expensive due to dimensions
      H and R 15mm wheel spacers (2): $90
      Lower Rear Crossmember Brace: $60
      Lower Rear Brace: $80
      R-Design Strut Bar: $125 (paid $405 for it(!), but I see the Ultra version is $150)
      WeatherTech floorliners, front and rear, black: $150
      Set of 4 x Contiprocontact tires, 235/40 R18, $150. Lots of treadwear left (see pics) SOLD.
      OE 1 x HID Bulb: $50 or BO. When one of the original bulbs burned out I replaced both at the same time (unpleasantly expensive!) and kept the still-good original one as a spare
      Aftermarket centre armrest and driver/passenger door storage trays: $15 or free if combined with other purchase
      OE intercooler: Best offer
      OE airbox and filter: Best offer
      OE rear antiroll bar: Best offer
      OE rear valance: Best offer
      OE Engine cover: Free for local pick up (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)

Now for the frustrating part...uploading pictures. I'll try creating a link to Flikr and hopefully it works.

Reserved for Link:
      https://www.flickr.com/gp/[email protected]/7mG3jz

Best regards,

Allwe'lldrive.
      Last edited by Allwe'lldrive; 07-26-2020 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Tires have been sold.
      2013 S60 T6 AWD, Ember Black - Polestar tune / DO88 FMIC / Snabb High Flow Air Intake and Turbo Intake Pipe / IPD downpipe / Powerflex Race bushing, upper torque rod/ KPAX exhaust / KW V3 coilovers / BBS CK 19 x 8, ET 42 / IPD rear anti sway bar, f/r endlinks / R-Design strut bar / Ultra Racing lower rear and lower rear crossmember braces / IPD aluminum skid plate / Dynamat and SDS sound deadening/ R-Design rear valance and side mirror covers

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Hi - do you have any pictures of the valence?
      Logan

2015 S60 T6 AWD R-Design Polestar
      2008 S40 2.4i - hers

Former:

2013 C30 Polestar Limited Edition #87/250 | 2005 V50 T5 AWD | 1995 Yellow 850 T5-R

Junior Member Chicago_UnCommon_Bricks's Avatar
      Are the braces from Ultra Racing?
      2015.5 Volvo S80 T6 Platinum AWD - Savile Gray Metallic / Off Black In Anthracite - 117,XXX (our first)
      - Titania Diamond Cut and Black Stone - Vredestein Quadrac 5 235/45/18
      - R Design Strut Brace
      Parts Cannon: Volvo Fortuna Wheels, Koni Sport Struts and Shocks, Volvo 328mm Calipers (F), Volvo 302mm Calipers for Vented Rotors (R), VST 5mm Spacers

2012 Volvo C70 T5 Premier Plus Inscription - Sapphire Black Metallic / Off Black - 112,XXX (parent's)
      - Midir Diamond Cut and Glossy Black - Nokian zLine 235/40/18

2010 Volvo XC70 T6 AWD - Caspian Blue Metallic / Off Black - 129,XXX (mom)
      - Merac Silver Bright - Pirelli 235/55/18

2005 Volvo V70 2.5T - Ruby Red Metallic / Graphite - 2XX,XXX (dad)
      - Mimis Silver Bright - Michelin Defender 205/55/16
      - Koni Sport Struts & Shocks

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Haha, that was one of the OEM things I hadn't taken a picture of, naturally!

Give me a few minutes and I will do so.

Cheers,

AWD.
      2013 S60 T6 AWD, Ember Black - Polestar tune / DO88 FMIC / Snabb High Flow Air Intake and Turbo Intake Pipe / IPD downpipe / Powerflex Race bushing, upper torque rod/ KPAX exhaust / KW V3 coilovers / BBS CK 19 x 8, ET 42 / IPD rear anti sway bar, f/r endlinks / R-Design strut bar / Ultra Racing lower rear and lower rear crossmember braces / IPD aluminum skid plate / Dynamat and SDS sound deadening/ R-Design rear valance and side mirror covers

Quote Originally Posted by Chicago_UnCommon_Bricks View Post
      Are the braces from Ultra Racing?
      Yes, they are Ultra Racing. They don't look pretty as they were under a daily-driven (including winter) car, but they really improved the feel of the car during turns, lane changes, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Veefifty T5AWD View Post
      Hi - do you have any pictures of the valence?
      Picture of valance has been added to the Flikr page.

Best regards,

AWD.

Come to Toronto much? lol
      Interested in the skid plate and spacers
      2012 S60 R Design w/Polestar Tune
      Feritta Down Pipe, Kpax cat back, DO88 FMIC, GFB D-Valve, TDI, Elevate Sway Bar, Polestar Links, H&R springs

Sent you a PM!
      Bright Silver 2015.5 V60, T6 3.0 AWD, P* tune, Simons Touring Catback, Eibach ProKit, various retrofits including adaptive OE xenon

Quote Originally Posted by Stef1 View Post
      Sent you a PM!
      My apologies for the late reply! I thought I would get an alert whenever I received a PM but apparently not...

I PM'd you back.

As for general enquiries about shipping costs: it's pretty outrageously high for the skidplate because of its dimensions (eg about $85 from Ottawa to Woodbridge, ON) even though it's actually pretty lightweight.

For enquiries from Montreal, I would be willing to meet in Hawkesbury, ON, to save money on the shipping costs.

For Toronto enquiries: sorry, but unless you already have a road trip to Ottawa planned I just don't think it's economical to try to ship the skidplate (might as well buy new from IPD).

Best regards,

AWD.

Do you still have the floor liners and centre armrest and driver/passenger door storage trays storage? If so, I'll take both dependingon how much shipping might be. Sent you a PM.
      Last edited by abcdefghii; Yesterday at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by abcdefghii View Post
      Do you still have the floor liners and centre armrest and driver/passenger door storage trays storage? If so, I'll take both dependingon how much shipping might be. Sent you a PM.
      Hi,

Yes, I do still have those items. I will stop by the UPS Store tomorrow to obtain a quote for shipping to the US. I'll send you the details tomorrow via PM.

Best regards,

AWD.

14. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements