SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Just wanted to say "Thank you" to wrcware

343 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  erik.johannes 
#1 ·
Hey There!

Just wanted to thank this forum for providing me with some pretty urgent answers to my questions! I've been developing an awful wobble in the rear of my car (2005 s80 AWD) and could not for the life of me figure it out. After reading through your forum, I found the answer to my question and have ordered the parts and will be bringing it to a mechanic to have new wheel bearings put into the rear end. I was going to try to do it myself, but really don't want to mess with anything that will leave me either dead on the highway (150 round-trip daily) or without a car to get to work! Anyway, thank you for the answers! Next comes replacing that PCV breather box system. Good God. I miss the old days! Loved climbing under my old Volvo! Seems like there are a lot of things on the more recent cars that just do not need to be there! If it's not broke, don't fix it. Thanks again!

Erik Johannes
Maine
Lot's of Volvo over the years!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.