SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

2008xc70 wheel options

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  dyun1dyun1 
#1 ·
I have the stock 16” wheels and want to convert those to winter and get a larger rim size for the daily driving. Just wanted to get recommendations.

I am also curious what other stock Volvo wheels would work. I am looking in Facebook and see some s60r with the same bolt pattern. But to make is easier for me, what other Volvo cars would be compatible. I assume the v70?

2010 xc90 3.2 | 2008 xc 70 3.2

#6 ·
In addition to being 5 x 108, all the Volvo P3 wheels will be a 63.4 center bore, and most will have a 55 offset. P1 wheels have the same bore, and do/may have a lower offset, but you could likely mount them without issue. P2 (and earlier Volvo wheels) have a larger bore, so you’d need a ring to make up the difference.

My mom’s 2010 has stock 18s and runs 55 series rubber, so you could run all the way up to a 20 with 245/45/r20 tires.

#7 ·
Here's a list of P3 wheels I compiled by browsing each year's sales brochure for each P3 model. I haven't had time to set up hosted photos, but it you google "Volvo+wheel+name" you'll get an image result.

Wheels List for P3 Cars

I'll start off the suggestions with the two piece Achilles, which is made by BBS.

#10 ·
Pretty sweet, is this a sticky some where?

2010 xc90 3.2 | 2008 xc 70 3.2
It is not, but you can always type P3 wheels in the search, and it'll be among the top results.

#11 ·
I'm looking to clear out some wheels, have a set of Odysseus in good condition and Zephyrus in very good condition, both are 18". See pics when they were on my cars:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.