2021 OSD Pricing Released - BuyVolvoFlySweden.com
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Forum Sponsor

Good news! MY2021 OSD Pricing has been posted, and the Tourist Order Application is now live for 2021 order placement.

https://buyvolvoflysweden.com/price-lists

COVID-19 Update:

Due to travel restrictions in Europe, the Factory Delivery Center is currently closed.

Due to these restrictions, should a customer place a delivery while the restrictions are still in effect, the customer will have two options:

1) Delay their delivery date to a different time

2) Direct ship their vehicle home to their selling OSD dealer, and will be able to take their trip within the next 12 months, obviously, without their ordered vehicle.

Should you have any questions for the OSD team, they can be reached at [email protected]
      Last edited by SteingoldVolvoCars; 09-14-2020 at 08:21 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thank you for posting this....very helpful. At a quick glance, looks like pricing is a bit lower that 2020, is that so??? Now....if we only knew when European borders will open to US travelers!!!
      Dec 2016 OSD: 2017 XC90 T6 Inscription | Magic Blue | Amber | Vision | Conv | B&W | 21" Wheels | HUD | Polestar
      Was Apr 2020, then moved to Sept, now cancelled : 2020 XC40 T5 Momentum | Ice White | Charcoal Textile | Advanced | Multimedia | Premium

I didn’t realize the S60 was back on OSD. That Polestar engineered model looks pretty sweet.
      Hers - 2018 XC60 T6 Inscription via OSD His - 2016 MB C300 Sport 4matic
      Just for fun - 2001 Honda S2000 - also hers

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Any update on the color options for the 2021s?
      Volvo: 2020 V60 T8 Polestar Engineered
      Other: 2014 Fiat 500 Abarth, 2016 Acura TLX
      Past: 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI, 2010 Honda Civic, 2008 BMW Z4, 1988 Mazda RX-7, 1998 BMW M Roadster, 2004 Toyota Sequoia, 1998 Mercedes-Benz S320, 1995 Toyota Corolla

It seems the colors may be mostly (or all?) the same as 2020 for the XC40, just judging by the online listings for 2021s already on the lot.

On that note, is it unusual to have the new models physically available for sale before the Volvo website and car builder has updated?
      Last edited by hamletkm; 08-06-2020 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Clarification

Forum Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by fiatlux View Post
      Any update on the color options for the 2021s?
      The online Build system still shows 2020 models, but we can obviously get access to 2021 colors - which model are you considering?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SteingoldVolvoCars View Post
      Good news! MY2021 OSD Pricing has been posted, and the Tourist Order Application is now live for 2021 order placement.

https://buyvolvoflysweden.com/price-lists

COVID-19 Update:

Due to travel restrictions in Europe, the Factory Delivery Center is currently closed.

Due to these restrictions, should a customer place a delivery while the restrictions are still in effect, the customer will have two options:

1) Delay their delivery date to a different time

2) Direct ship their vehicle home to their selling OSD dealer, and will be able to take their trip within the next 12 months, obviously, without their ordered vehicle.

Should you have any questions for the OSD team, they can be reached at [email protected]
      Thank you so much for posting this. I have a question about the XC40. The Harmon-Kardon stereo is listed with a check mark. This was an option on the 2020 models. Has the radio been revised or changed for 2021?

When cross-shopping I hadn't had a chance to really play with the radio on the XC40 but my impression and that of others is that it wasn't quite as good as HK on the 60-series cars.

I'm also pleased to see improvement across-the-board on the V60. This maybe makes the disappointment of delaying everything for a year due to COVID worth it.
      Future: 2020 V60 CC Birch Light with Advanced Package and Bowers and Wilkins (was OSD summer 2020, now cancelled, 2021 model next summer?)
      Current: Subaru Outback 2015, Limited

Forum Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by ap17 View Post
      Thank you so much for posting this. I have a question about the XC40. The Harmon-Kardon stereo is listed with a check mark. This was an option on the 2020 models. Has the radio been revised or changed for 2021?

When cross-shopping I hadn't had a chance to really play with the radio on the XC40 but my impression and that of others is that it wasn't quite as good as HK on the 60-series cars.

I'm also pleased to see improvement across-the-board on the V60. This maybe makes the disappointment of delaying everything for a year due to COVID worth it.
      The “checkmarks” simply mean “New for 2021” - this designates a change that was made to the offerings. The HK system is similar to Harman/Kardon system in previous XC40 years with 14 total speakers. Hope this helps!

I’d be interested in seeing OSD colors for the S60.

Forum Sponsor
      Quote Originally Posted by Mikey54 View Post
      I’d be interested in seeing OSD colors for the S60.
      Please PM us with your email, and we can get you the colors!

Forum Sponsor
      Current Overseas Delivery customers with a Volvo on order UPDATE:

For those with scheduled delivery between March 17th and May 31st, there are several options:

Option 1*:
      Travel: Reschedule your trip to Gothenburg within the next twelve (12) months.
      Vehicle Delivery: We will ship your Volvo as soon as its ready.

Option 2*:
      Travel: Cancel your travel indefinitely. You will still have the option to re-book your travel within the twelve (12) months of your original scheduled delivery date.
      Vehicle Delivery: We will ship your Volvo as soon as it’s ready.

Option 3*:
      Travel: Depending on your scheduled travel date, you can wait and decide later you’ll need to do so least two (2) weeks ahead of the delivery date. You will also have the option to reschedule your trip within the next twelve (12) months or cancel your travel.
      Considering an order of a Volvo through the Overseas Delivery Program
      You can still order a 2020 Volvo and schedule your delivery in Gothenburg no later than September 30th. If the COVID-19 situation has not improved and/or travel bans are not lifted as your delivery date approaches, we will ship your Volvo and you can reschedule your travel within twelve (12) months as noted above.

In summary, please rest assured - if you have ordered a new Volvo or are considering ordering one, we at Volvo want you to travel when it is safe and when you feel comfortable doing so. The health and well-being of you and your family is our top priority. If you have any questions, please contact your retailer or our Customer Care Team ([email protected]).

You will still receive the same benefits as you would have when picking up your Volvo including the hotel accommodation at the Clarion Post, the factory tour and dinner. We will have your Volvo shipped to your retailer as soon as it is available to book for shipment.

Best Regards,
      Your Volvo Overseas Delivery team

*Please note the following: Final payment must be completed with the retailer before your car can be released, your travel destination will need to remain Gothenburg, a rental car will not be provided in Sweden, any change fees or difference in fares will be covered by Volvo as it relates to the Airfare to and from Gothenburg to your hometown. Volvo is not responsible for reimbursements of any additional travel booked outside of the program offer or any additional airfare or hotel accommodations purchased by the customer. No cash reimbursement will be made if a customer chooses not to travel.
      Overseas Delivery

Please confirm/provide exterior color choices and interior choices for:

OSD 2021 XC60 T8 Inscription Expression

Please confirm that 4C Air Suspension is available as an Option on ALL 3 Trim lines - Inscription Expression, R- Design and Inscription.
      Mine: 2008 C70 M66 OSD Kaixen HID SmartTop
      Hers: 2005 V50 T5 AWD OSD
      Dogs: 1990 VW Syncro Westfalia Camper

are bursting blue and mussle blue still available for V90?
      2019 V90 Cross Country T6 | Magic Blue | Advanced Package | Polestar Optimized
      2019 V60 Inscription T6 | Pebble Grey | Advanced Package | Luxury Package | Polestar Optimized

2017 V60 Cross Country T5 | Osmium Grey | Convenience Package | SOLD
      2017 GLC300 | In the Process of Lemon

Forum Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by alfredsun View Post
      are bursting blue and mussle blue still available for V90?
      Unfortunately, no!

Colors for R-Design below:

Colors for Inscription below:

Forum Sponsor
      Quote Originally Posted by tomkat73 View Post
      Please confirm/provide exterior color choices and interior choices for:

OSD 2021 XC60 T8 Inscription Expression

Please confirm that 4C Air Suspension is available as an Option on ALL 3 Trim lines - Inscription Expression, R- Design and Inscription.
      See below:

And Air suspension is not available on Inscription Expression for the Recharge - available as a single option for R-Design and Inscription ONLY.

TY! Thinking XC60 T8 Inscription Expression in Denim Blue Metallic with Maroon Brown Leather and Linear Walnut Inlay, although colours above are for XC90 T8 vs XC60 T8. Also appears that Volvo can’t make up its mind between Momentum, Inscription Expression or Recharge. So confusing.

XC60 T8 Price List seems to indicate that 4C Air Suspension is available as a single option across all trim lines.
      Mine: 2008 C70 M66 OSD Kaixen HID SmartTop
      Hers: 2005 V50 T5 AWD OSD
      Dogs: 1990 VW Syncro Westfalia Camper

Quote Originally Posted by SteingoldVolvoCars View Post
      See below:

And Air suspension is not available on Inscription Expression for the Recharge - available as a single option for R-Design and Inscription ONLY.

Are there new colors for the V60 CC?
      Future: 2020 V60 CC Birch Light with Advanced Package and Bowers and Wilkins (was OSD summer 2020, now cancelled, 2021 model next summer?)
      Current: Subaru Outback 2015, Limited

Not a very inspiring color list.

Bad news on Bursting Blue

I was ready to go to my dealer and order a 2021 XC60 R-Design. This would be our third OSD. My current Volvo is a 2015 V60 in Rebel Blue (OSD). I still get frequent compliments on the color. At this point I likely not buy another Volvo because of the color choices. Is there any way we can put pressure on Volvo to not drop the color?
      My next choice is a Subaru Outback Limited. I can fully load it with every safety option plus Floor Mats, Rear Bumper cover, etc for a MSRP of $35,384...$15,000 less than the Volvo. My wife has her 6th Subaru so I am very familiar with them and have put thousands of miles on them.

disappointed on the disappearance of bursting blue and mussel blue
      2019 V90 Cross Country T6 | Magic Blue | Advanced Package | Polestar Optimized
      2019 V60 Inscription T6 | Pebble Grey | Advanced Package | Luxury Package | Polestar Optimized

2017 V60 Cross Country T5 | Osmium Grey | Convenience Package | SOLD
      2017 GLC300 | In the Process of Lemon

Quote Originally Posted by drpontius View Post
      I was ready to go to my dealer and order a 2021 XC60 R-Design. This would be our third OSD. My current Volvo is a 2015 V60 in Rebel Blue (OSD). I still get frequent compliments on the color. At this point I likely not buy another Volvo because of the color choices. Is there any way we can put pressure on Volvo to not drop the color?
      My next choice is a Subaru Outback Limited. I can fully load it with every safety option plus Floor Mats, Rear Bumper cover, etc for a MSRP of $35,384...$15,000 less than the Volvo. My wife has her 6th Subaru so I am very familiar with them and have put thousands of miles on them.

Bursting Blue is still an available color option for MY21 XC60 R-Design.

Bursting blue still available on R-Design

Quote Originally Posted by hylena View Post
      Bursting Blue is still an available color option for MY21 XC60 R-Design.
      Where did you finds that information so I can confirm before I go to my dealer.
      Thanks, hopefully you made my day

Got a copy of MY21 XC60 Order Guide from my dealer.

Forum Sponsor
      We can help place your order, regardless of your state residence. We’ll include the following at no charge:

PREFERRED DEALER PARTNER SPECIAL OFFER:

Place your Overseas Delivery order through Steingold Volvo Cars in Pawtucket, RI,
      and take advantage of the following offers:

*COMPLIMENTARY*
      Volvo VIP Tire & Wheel Protection Bundle Plan
      (60 Months/Unlimited Miles)
      Premium Coverage
      Retail Value: $953.00
      +
      *COMPLIMENTARY*
      Home Shipment Services Direct to your Home/Office
      or local Volvo Retailer
      (certain state restrictions apply)

YeeHa!!!!. Bursting Blue Still Rides

Got a copy of MY21 XC60 Order Guide from my dealer.
      Thanks, That is encourageing

Thanks, That is encourageing
      Good luck with your OSD order.

Good luck with your OSD order. :)
      Hey, gang, new to swedespeed (this is my first post)! Was watching this space for the MY21 OSD list and just submitted my order with my dealer! Looking forward to an XC60 Recharge Inscription :) Not sure how the previous system was (sounds like a lot of manual paperwork), but my dealer was able to select a 'desired delivery date' of mid-November and we told him that we would take a direct ship and travel when we can.

Cheers.

2021 XC60 T5 Momentum

Hi

I was wondering if one can still order the City Weave interior for the 2021 XC60 T5 Momentum?

Thank you!

Forum Sponsor
      Quote Originally Posted by Blob View Post
      Hi

I was wondering if one can still order the City Weave interior for the 2021 XC60 T5 Momentum?

Thank you!
      Yup, the Blond City Weave is still available for the Momentum trim!

Customer in NY

So, how would this work if I placed an order now and I am in NY (just outside NYC)? The vehicle gets delivered to RI and someone drives it to me? or is it trucked?

Smile Climate Package for XC60 T5 Momentum FWD

Interesting find...not sure which is correct. The 2021 XC60 T5 Momentum FWD build your car configurator on the Volvo site does not have the climate package available. However the 2021 OSD Price sheet on this forum thread has the climate package listed as available for the 2021 XC60 T5 Momentum FWD. Very curious to see which is correct as I would like the said option package and interested in 2021 XC60 T5 Momentum FWD.

Any clarification would be appreciated. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by libertas View Post
      So, how would this work if I placed an order now and I am in NY (just outside NYC)? The vehicle gets delivered to RI and someone drives it to me? or is it trucked?
      We just ordered ours, and according to the dealer, it will be delivered via truck to my local dealer (Minneapolis) from the port.
      Future: 2021 XC60 Recharge T8 Inscription
      Crystal White Metallic exterior, Maroon Brown interior

Forum Sponsor
      Quote Originally Posted by libertas View Post
      Or, we can work with your local dealer; and have it direct shipped to them. If they are unwilling, we will handle shipping direct to your home/office.

36. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements