Yea I know we hate the word but I fitted a P1800 rear end to my '68 122 wagon, now looking for OEM looking wheels. The early 1800 matched the 122 design with hubcaps, but only went to 4.5", the 122 are 5.0". 1971 1800's went to 5.5" but the designs dont match. Anyone hear of an adaptor to fit vica versa - 1800 to 122 or 122's to an 1800??