NIB moog front end links, poly sway bar bushings, upper spring spacers 2010 xc60
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

95WanderWagen

NIB moog front end links, poly sway bar bushings, upper spring spacers 2010 xc60

Scrapped it all. Please delete
      Last edited by 95WanderWagen; 09-13-2020 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Please delete

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Sorry to hear about your XC60. That really sucks. Will you be looking for another one, or going a different route?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      2007 Volvo V70 2.5T - Mine
      2008 Nissan Titan SE 4x4, Crew Cab, Long Bed - Also Mine
      2012 Toyota Camry LE, 2.4 - Wife's
      2003 Mazda Protege5, 2.0 - Daughter #1
      2010 Mazda 6 Grand Touring, 2.5 - Daughter #2

95WanderWagen

Last edited by 95WanderWagen; 09-13-2020 at 09:38 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

95WanderWagen

95WanderWagen

95WanderWagen

Last edited by 95WanderWagen; 09-13-2020 at 09:37 PM.

Sorry for the loss of your XC, 95WW.
      Would it add even more insult to injury to have those sunroof seals removed and shipped to me?

95WanderWagen

Last edited by 95WanderWagen; 09-13-2020 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 95WanderWagen View Post
      If the car hits the junkyard in the next week or so, Iíll gladly snag em up. I want my Koni red rear shocks back and the near brand new poly torque mount among other things that I just put on in the last 1500 miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      That would be awesome if you could. How do you like the koni reds "special active"? I almost bought a full set on ViVa. Weighing those and the bilsteins.

If you could get the seals that would be awesome. If you have a printer I could get you a fedex label so that you don't have to pay for shipping. Just provide box and If necessary I could include cost of a box with seal price if you don't have one.

95WanderWagen
      Quote Originally Posted by estradaccord View Post
      That would be awesome if you could. How do you like the koni reds "special active"? I almost bought a full set on ViVa. Weighing those and the bilsteins.

If you could get the seals that would be awesome. If you have a printer I could get you a fedex label so that you don't have to pay for shipping. Just provide box and If necessary I could include cost of a box with seal price if you don't have one.
      Iíll keep you posted. Koni reds were nice...certainly better than the worn stock ones that came off the car. They may go up for sale too if I can get them and donít find a replacement xc60. I also did poly sway bushings and moog end links with poly bushings at the same time, so big improvement

Ok then. Thanks for the Reds info. I have an R-Design 2010 XC so I don't know if they're compatible. Might also be making other offers if possible. Like control arms.
      Whatever is in your capability though. Don't want to ask of you more than that.
      I guess whatever you can make off the current XC can go towards a down payment.

95WanderWagen
      Quote Originally Posted by estradaccord View Post
      Ok then. Thanks for the Reds info. I have an R-Design 2010 XC so I don't know if they're compatible. Might also be making other offers if possible. Like control arms.
      Whatever is in your capability though. Don't want to ask of you more than that.
      I guess whatever you can make off the current XC can go towards a down payment.
      No problem. If it shows up in the yard that I suspect it will then Iíll gladly go pool stuff. This Copart usually sells a lot of their stuff to the junkyard around the corner.

I don;t need any parts right now but I have a few questions:

1. How were you planning to get that remote reprogrammed? Is there any way that's cheaper than the dealer? They quoted me over $400 for a spare key.

2. Did you encounter any way to add some ground clearance besides coil spacers? I haven't found any aftermarket suspension kits for this model.

I do need some kind of all-weather cargo mat if you have one... or any of the nets they make.
      Last edited by mfalasa; 08-18-2020 at 05:13 PM. Reason: typo

95WanderWagen
      Quote Originally Posted by mfalasa View Post
      I don;t need any parts right now but I have a few questions:

1. How were you planning to get that remote reprogrammed? Is there any way that's cheaper than the dealer? They quoted me over $400 for a spare key.

2. Did you encounter any way to add some ground clearance besides coil spacers? I haven't found any aftermarket suspension kits for this model.

I do need some kind of all-weather cargo mat if you have one... or any of the nets they make.
      They quoted me an hour of labor for the remote, and told me about $300 to do it all. Donít know if that included the new key. Itís just a bare remote I have

Never looked into increasing ground clearance...wasnít an issue for me.

Ygpm on floor mats, I have a pair of front weathertec mats here I can let go. Not buying another xc60 so they donít serve me any purpose

95WanderWagen

Bump. Donít expect anyone will take any of this stuff so it goes to the dumpster next week. I have limited space and donít feel like tripping over it any longer. Iím just kinda done with Volvoís and forums at this point

Last edited by 95WanderWagen; 09-01-2020 at 10:01 PM.

I don't really need any of the parts you're selling, but if you're going to dump them instead I'd rather send you a bit of money for them and pay for shipping... Is the car already in the scrap yard? Despite the flood damage, those headlights look way better than mine... There's a few other parts I could probably use too...

95WanderWagen

Last edited by 95WanderWagen; 09-13-2020 at 09:36 PM.

95WanderWagen
      Scrapped everything. Please delete

21. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements