help ... can't insert a photo/image in a thread or reply to a post
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

help ... can't insert a photo/image in a thread or reply to a post

Hi. I've asked if anyone could help me before, to no avail. Basically, while I can insert a photo of my car in my "profile", I cannot insert images in my threads or reply to threads. I've tried contacting [email protected], but this bounces back as an invalid email address.

I've heard from (a few) others that they have a similar issue, and that they too have not been able to resolve it.

If anyone can help me with this, I'd greatly appreciate it. Regards, Maggs

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by maggs View Post
      Hi. I've asked if anyone could help me before, to no avail. Basically, while I can insert a photo of my car in my "profile", I cannot insert images in my threads or reply to threads. I've tried contacting [email protected], but this bounces back as an invalid email address.

I've heard from (a few) others that they have a similar issue, and that they too have not been able to resolve it.

If anyone can help me with this, I'd greatly appreciate it. Regards, Maggs
      That’s weird. It’s not like you’re a new member with 48 posts... did you contact R-pow3r3d or Chris?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "The Real IPD" - ZZZZZZZ's thread
      2007 Passion Red/Gobi VRgt; 2005 Silver/Beige Leather S60 2.5T AWD; 2002 Silver/Off black leather V70XC
      Past: 1999 Tropic Blue/Green/Oak leather V70 (NAa); Mom traded 1975 Maroon/Maroon leather 164E

4. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements