SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Anyone have experience with the TME exhaust when used with a catless DP?

570 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  NYR 
#1 ·
Im curious as i'd like it to be as quiet as possible yet still flow really well. Basically stock sounding until you open it up.

#4 ·
There are two versions of the TME exhaust, you can get the "E1-certified" version that has a large quadratic silencer in the rear, or the race version with two smaller silencers. I have the "E1 certified" version with TME race cat, it sounds almost stock at idle, has no drone but opens up nicely when you push it in higher RPMs. A really good exhaust in my opinion, and also very nice build quality.

#5 ·
Yes i've read this, I would be purchasing the E1 certified version. I dont think im expecting any significant power gains, maybe 5-7 hp and a little quicker spool. I like the idea of sounding more like a factory-tuned hotrod instead of a car with a straight pipe exhaust. Also the exhaust itself is rather striking visually.

#7 ·
I have the tme race and sounds very stock-almost too quiet at times but has some snarl when opened up.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.