Identify this V90 wheel
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Results 1 to 8 of 8
    1. #1
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jul 2015
      Location
      Sacramento, CA
      Posts
      362

      Identify this V90 wheel

      I remember this was the base wheel on the V90 Inscription a couple years back. What is this wheel called?


      Edit: They were a 2017 V90 Inscription wheel:



      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by 2005_V70R; 10-05-2020 at 03:57 PM.

    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    3. #2
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2018
      Location
      Lodi NJ
      Posts
      579
      Own:
      2017 s60 inscription Platinum FWD
      2003 Oldsmobile Aurora.
      Had:
      2018 s90 T6 AWD Inscription w/air suspension B&W Brown interior.
      2001, 2002 ,Oldsmobile Aurora.
      1998, 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue.

      Paul.

    4. #3
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2019
      Posts
      368
      The best looking wheel ever on S90/V90. I wish my S90 had this one instead of the garbage 20" that get bent in every pothole.

      Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

    5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements
       

    6. #4
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2018
      Location
      Lodi NJ
      Posts
      579
      Quote Originally Posted by Nerd23 View Post
      The best looking wheel ever on S90/V90. I wish my S90 had this one instead of the garbage 20" that get bent in every pothole.

      Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk
      Post that in this in this thread https://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...d-20%94-wheels
      Own:
      2017 s60 inscription Platinum FWD
      2003 Oldsmobile Aurora.
      Had:
      2018 s90 T6 AWD Inscription w/air suspension B&W Brown interior.
      2001, 2002 ,Oldsmobile Aurora.
      1998, 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue.

      Paul.

    7. #5
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2019
      Posts
      368
      Quote Originally Posted by Pauls90 View Post
      Hhhhhh I will try to convince OP

      Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

    8. #6
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2018
      Location
      Lodi NJ
      Posts
      579
      Quote Originally Posted by Nerd23 View Post
      Hhhhhh I will try to convince OP

      Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk
      Own:
      2017 s60 inscription Platinum FWD
      2003 Oldsmobile Aurora.
      Had:
      2018 s90 T6 AWD Inscription w/air suspension B&W Brown interior.
      2001, 2002 ,Oldsmobile Aurora.
      1998, 1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue.

      Paul.

    9. #7
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2018
      Location
      DFW TX USA
      Posts
      238
      For 2018, 31471877 replaced the 31428598 that Pauls90 references above. They both appear to be 8.5x19 rims that fit a 255/40 R19 tire, so I'm not sure what the difference is. It was one of two 19" 'standard' options on the 2018 V90 Inscription. I think they are the best looking of all options that year regardless of size, and the 19" offers greater pothole damage protection than the 20+" varieties.

      What is this wheel called?

      It is called the 19" 5-Triple Spoke Matte Tech Black Diamond Cut - 498

      https://accessories.volvocars.com/en...CC-516009/2018
      2018 V90 T6 Inscription

    10. #8
      Junior Member Dave E's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2019
      Location
      Ontario, Canada
      Posts
      5
      Quote Originally Posted by aardvarkbark View Post
      For 2018, 31471877 replaced the 31428598 that Pauls90 references above. They both appear to be 8.5x19 rims that fit a 255/40 R19 tire, so I'm not sure what the difference is. It was one of two 19" 'standard' options on the 2018 V90 Inscription. I think they are the best looking of all options that year regardless of size, and the 19" offers greater pothole damage protection than the 20+" varieties.

      What is this wheel called?

      It is called the 19" 5-Triple Spoke Matte Tech Black Diamond Cut - 498


      https://accessories.volvocars.com/en...CC-516009/2018

      They look fantastic on the car - I have these on my 2018 V90 Onyx black 19 inch.

    11. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    Similar Threads

    1. Volvo Car Canada Announces V90 and V90 CC Pricing and Packaging
      By alex_v in forum S90 & V90, V90CC (SPA: 2017 - )
      Replies: 8
      Last Post: 11-02-2016, 05:18 PM
    2. Can anyone identify this wheel?
      By PDLarson in forum General Volvo Discussions
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: 04-12-2012, 05:05 PM
    3. Help me identify this OEM wheel color
      By aldebaran in forum R Forum (2004-2007)
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: 12-24-2011, 02:16 PM
    4. How do I identify my wheel size?
      By mmagnuson in forum S70, V70 & V70XC (1998-2000)
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 01-12-2008, 02:38 PM
    5. Where can I find headlight and rear (V90) wiper blades for a 97 V90?
      By yellow95 in forum 940, 960, S90 & V90 (1990-1998)
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 05-30-2007, 05:10 PM