New update for my T8
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

New update for my T8

I did a new update for my T8, the Polestar brakes.
      I think now is very sexy :-)

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Looks great! But, I wasn't aware there was a Polestar brake upgrade - some questions!:

Is that T8 specific? If not, are they larger than the standard XC90 brakes? What size wheels are yours? And, lastly, if you don't mind - approx how much did it cost?

I ask all this because I've got 22" wheels on my T6 and it bugs me how small it makes the brakes look and didn't think there were any options for anything bigger other than some aftermarket Brembo package I found somewhere for like 4k per axle.

Appreciation in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by francosTT View Post
      I did a new update for my T8, the Polestar brakes.
      I think now is very sexy :-)

Oh wow! That looks great! Please provide more details: parts, price, performance, etc.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by razl View Post
      Looks great! But, I wasn't aware there was a Polestar brake upgrade - some questions!:

Is that T8 specific? If not, are they larger than the standard XC90 brakes? What size wheels are yours? And, lastly, if you don't mind - approx how much did it cost?

I ask all this because I've got 22" wheels on my T6 and it bugs me how small it makes the brakes look and didn't think there were any options for anything bigger other than some aftermarket Brembo package I found somewhere for like 4k per axle.

Appreciation in advance!

Those 22 inch wheels are the most beautiful wheels Volvo has on the SPA's. I do not like the cladding look on the XC90's - only the V90's. But your set up is a beautiful exception. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultrarunner511 View Post
      Those 22 inch wheels are the most beautiful wheels Volvo has on the SPA's. I do not like the cladding look on the XC90's - only the V90's. But your set up is a beautiful exception. Well done.

Thanks much! I wish I could say I put it all together but I bought it CPO as-is. While I was already in love with Twilight Bronze, once I saw it with the cladding (from the "Rugged Luxury" package) + wheels I fell in love. I think the cladding's gray plays especially well with the bronze. I've got some great pics that I think people would enjoy (since the color + package are a rare combo) but I couldn't find a thread of just pics or "show us your ride" so haven't done it.

Quote Originally Posted by razl View Post
      Thanks much! I wish I could say I put it all together but I bought it CPO as-is. While I was already in love with Twilight Bronze, once I saw it with the cladding (from the "Rugged Luxury" package) + wheels I fell in love. I think the cladding's gray plays especially well with the bronze. I've got some great pics that I think people would enjoy (since the color + package are a rare combo) but I couldn't find a thread of just pics or "show us your ride" so haven't done it.
      Just start your own thread with the pictures. I'm pretty sure you'll get some compliments!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultrarunner511 View Post
      Just start your own thread with the pictures. I'm pretty sure you'll get some compliments!

And with that encouragement, I did!

10. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements