SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Camber Plates

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Stampermann 
#1 ·
After doing some searching and searching for Ford Mondeo Mk4 parts, I've found a set of Camber Plates. I have a set on order and am looking forward to seeing what the look like in person. I probably won't throw them on first thing, as while it's apart I might as well throw the Koni sports I want on it too, and new control arms/ball joints.

I plan to go to 2 degrees negative camber and add 1/2 a degree caster to improve steering feel and tire angle when turning.

Here is a link to the camber plates that I found.
https://silverproject.eu/camber-plates-domlager-for-volvo-s60-ii-and-ford-mondeo/

#2 ·
I tried messaging a YouTube guy that had a set of them, but was moving to a different set and was selling them. He never responded, I am interested to see how well they fit and work, for future knowledge.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

#4 ·
After doing some searching and searching for Ford Mondeo Mk4 parts, I've found a set of Camber Plates. I have a set on order and am looking forward to seeing what the look like in person. I probably won't throw them on first thing, as while it's apart I might as well throw the Koni sports I want on it too, and new control arms/ball joints.

I plan to go to 2 degrees negative camber and add 1/2 a degree caster to improve steering feel and tire angle when turning.

Here is a link to the camber plates that I found.
CAMBER Volvo S60 II Mondeo SilverProject.eu | silverproject.eu
Did you ever get them in and fitted to the car? Wondering if you have a review of them based on your experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5 ·
Not yet, they are on my workbench. I have a set of Koni sports and H&R springs (replacing the Eibachs as they have dropped about 3/4" inch over the summer) and will put them on them. My initial impression is that adjustment may be difficult due to the factory strut bar and that the opening on the boy will probably require clearancing...

I'll update when they are on. First up are the struts on my son's Subaru. The spring mounts are rusting off of them and one of the rear springs has gotten into the tire. That's living in the rust belt.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.