Special OSD Offers!!
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
      Forum Sponsor universityvolvoOSD's Avatar

Special OSD Offers!!

For a short time and while supplies last...OSD is offering the biggest discounts ever on remaining 2006 models!!! ALL option pkgs are FREE....including prem pkg/climate pkg/convenience pkg./touring pkg./metallic paint....AND on the remaining V70R models.... A FREE SIDE TRIP to Barcelona or Stockholm...your choice!!!! Say you heard it on Swedespeed!
      There are some S40 2.4, T5 and T5AWD's, A few V50's, V70 2.4, R's and XC70's and some XC90 2.5T AWD and V8 models left.
      I may even have a way for you to get your new Volvo NOW...and travel as late as next spring!!!! Don't let this GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY pass you by!. If you have been thinking about an OSD and just needed a little extra incentive to enjoy some of the fun you have been reading about NOW is the time to act.!!!!

For more information and complete details click here.

Bob Kennedy
      University Volvo OSD Mgr
      Charlotte NC
      VOLVO FOR LIFE
      http://www.universityvolvo.com/volvo...as-program.htm

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

IM IN!

oh wait, you have to have money

Wow, what a deal though

Annoying other members since 4.12.06

Re: (Copeland)

Quote, originally posted by Copeland »
      IM IN!

oh wait, you have to have money

Wow, what a deal though

Well just money,

a driver's license...

and a passport

William

William

Go on a Journey for Life...
      " See Sweden by Volvo "
      Click ^^ to take first step

5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements

Re: (William)

Will 2 out of 3 do??

Driver's license
      Passport
      $$

2006 XC90 2.5T AWD OSD
      2007 S60 2.5T OSD
      1995 850
      1999 C70 Coupe

Re: (momscar)

Quote, originally posted by momscar »
      Will 2 out of 3 do??

Driver's license
      Passport
      $$

Sure...

Bob's buying

tell me which 06 Volvo you want

and send me your license and passport!

William

William

" See Sweden by Volvo "

Re: (William)

Bob WHO??? is buying? Tell you what...I will buy Cope's! ...when he gets promoted to Fire Cheif!

Actually....I just compared $$ on an 06 vs an 07...and savings is over $5k on some models....that MORE than compensates the difference in future value.
      The fact is that most OSD buyers keep their Volvos much longer than the normal vehicles....so saving the $$ is this case makes great sense!....especislly on something like an R!!!!

Bob Kennedy
      University Volvo OSD Mgr
      Charlotte NC
      VOLVO FOR LIFE

Re: Special OSD Offers!! (universityvolvoOSD)

Just ordered 07 V70R and told that the Barcelona/Stockholm trip was $199 for 2 including 3 nights hotel, breakfast, airport limo ride. I did get the Premium pkg for $595. Is this because I am buying 07? Or my dealer is screwing me for additional $200?

Re: Special OSD Offers!! (LastR)

Quote, originally posted by LastR »
      Just ordered 07 V70R and told that the Barcelona/Stockholm trip was $199 for 2 including 3 nights hotel, breakfast, airport limo ride. I did get the Premium pkg for $595. Is this because I am buying 07? Or my dealer is screwing me for additional $200?

Yes, the incentives are different for the 2007 than they are for the pre-built 2006 R models. Your dealer has not done anything wrong here.

William

William

" See Sweden by Volvo "

Re: Special OSD Offers!! (William)

Here is the latest update for the winter travel special offers:

* There are still just few 06 vehiceles available for OSD delivery NOW. R wgsn/XC70 OR editions and XC90 OR editions. ALL of these include a few trip to Stckholm or Barcelona and a HUGE discount....contact me or Yannis for details! QUICKLY!
      *The Stckhom or Barcelona travel offer has been extendedthrough 4/30/07. However, any trips taken after 12/31/07 will have a higher price! $1199...still a great value!
      *The Factory Delievery Center in Gothenburg Sweden is undergoing some upgrading and improvements...so there will be some construction going on there until @ march 07. These activities will not interfere with the FDC delivery process, just wanted to let everybody know what was going on there.
      *The factory tour may be limited until early december...due to some changes and modifications to various assmebly lines...BUT even the limited tour is still an exciting and informative experience! Youshould spend the hour..so yu can see where your Volvo was born!

Yannis and I will do our best to keep you up to date on the comings and goings of things at the factory...and we are both very accessable and open to any questions you have regarding inventory, pricing, special deals, and what to expect???..when you pick up yor new Volvo...just ask us

Bob Kennedy
      University Volvo OSD Mgr
      Charlotte NC
      VOLVO FOR LIFE

Just wonder: Why Volvo will offer such a great deal OSD? even give u disccount on premium package? Is it cuz the 2008 model will be redesigned? a big change on the engine spec.... etc. ??

Re: (BrianInfo39)

It has nothing to do with any future V70Rplans...It is simply because these cars were not shipped to US dealers and now that the 07's are out...OSD is the best way to offer them! Give the customer all the option pkgs and a free side trip!
      I even have a way for you to get the car by years end and take the trip next spring! Let's just say I am "motivated" to help you...any way I can!
      Bob Kennedy
      University Volvo OSD Mgr
      Charlotte NC
      VOLVO FOR LIFE

Any chance of similar deal available in the summer? Could I wait until early July? We were planning the trip first and are now thinking about the car...

Re: Special OSD Offers!! (thancr)

thancr...

"Deals" in the sumer are few and far between...Mainly because that is the tourist/vacation season in Europe. Airlines/hotels are not offering much as far as travel discounts and Volvo is winding up the production for the current year models.
      If there are any "deals"...it will be for cars that are already built and waiting for an OSD buyer...so if there is some flexiblity on your part as far as color/option pkgs??? Then YES, sometimes waiting can save you some extra $$.
      The real issue with waiting to travel in july is booking the flights/hotels and getting a delivery appt. Flights fill up fast and hotels can also be an issue around European holidays. The Factory Delivery Center can deliver @ 22 vehicles a day ...monday-friday. So, things get rather hectic trying to "squezze" in a last minute delivery. I always suggest that a summer OSD be planned at least 6 weeks in advance if the car is built and 2-3 months if you have "specific" travel dates and pickup/dropoff times that need to be met. THAT is where working with someone with some experience will be an added value!

Bob Kennedy
      University Volvo OSD Mgr
      Charlotte NC
      VOLVO FOR LIFE

Do they still have some V70Rs around?

Re: (universityvolvoOSD)

[QUOTE=universityvolvoOSD]Bob WHO??? is buying? Tell you what...I will buy Cope's! ...when he gets promoted to Fire Cheif!

Please Bob, we do have standards.

Re: (Chiefbob)

Do they still have some V70Rs around?

Yes Drew...there are 2 '06's and @ 7 '07's ready fro OSD!

Chiefbob.............
      Cope has a way to go before he gets the moniker of "CHIEF"...that is YOUR title for now

Bob Kennedy
      University Volvo OSD Mgr
      Charlotte NC
      VOLVO FOR LIFE

Hello, how does the price compare to buying a car in the United States? I looked on Volvo's website and are those prices firm? We've done European Delivery for a BMW in September and we got it for European Delivery invoice plus $500.

We'd be interested in a 06 wagon. V70 or V50. Thank you.

Re: (Balve)

Volvo's prices are firm.
      Sometimes there are specials, like free or reduced price option packages.
      2017 S90 T6 Inscription Polestar. Volvo #7!

Re: (VolvoMax)

Here is the latest up to date list of the remaining 2006 models available for OSD delivery: (1/13/07)

1-S40 2.4i
      1-S40 T5 AWD
      1-V50 T5
      1-S60R
      2-V70R
      1-V70 2.4
      1-XC90 2.5T FWD
      2-XC90 V8 Ocean Race Edition

These remaining units have HUGE discounts (thousands $$ BELOW dealer cost!!) and are ready to be delivered in Gothenburg Sweden at the Factory Delivery Center. For complete details on pricing contact me. [email protected]

Additionally, there is still a good selection of 2007 models with some FREE option pkgs.!!! As well as a few remaining openings for the Nurburgring Driving School in late April! Contact me for details!

Bob Kennedy
      University Volvo OSD Mgr
      Charlotte NC
      VOLVO FOR LIFE

Here is some MORE good news:

"We are very happy to inform you that we just received approval for an additional First Quarter incentive. All orders received from Friday, January 26th, will be eligible for free Metallic Paint, as well as a discounted price of $499 on our winter Travel Offer. This offer is in addition to our current Package Offer and is valid on all new orders with delivery by March 31st 2007. ".......From OSD Corp.

That means a $475-$625 discount off the "already" discounted OSD price...AND a side trip to Barcelona/Stockholm for $499!!!

AND....if you are lucky enough to be in Gothenburg on 3/14 or 3/15...I will buy your dinner!...if I can send your order in!

Bob Kennedy
      University Volvo OSD Mgr
      Charlotte NC
      VOLVO FOR LIFE

Re: Incentives for June Delivery

Bob,

Any ideas when the incentives for June delivery might be announced?

Re: Incentives for June Delivery (eafenyes)

Regarding incentives for summer deliveries:

There is no new info at this time for any extensions that would carry over into june. My "feeling" is that there may be some movement on that soon....but I DON"T anticipate the extentions to be extended that far out....maybe april/may.
      OSD has once again been a very popular program in 2007 and the staff in Sweden can only handle @ 22 deliveries a day...and many of the summer dates are already full!....so extending incentives might be something WE here in the US would like to do....but if Sweden cannot handle the load??...then they MAY NOT extend them.
      Keep in mind that Volvo has a new model, the C30 that they are ramping up production on....as well as a new XC/V70 redesign going on....so there are a lot of things happeneing at the factory that also impact these production timeframes...which inturn do have an impact on OSD deliveries.
      My advice would be to get you order in as soon as you are comfortable with selecting a desired timeframe for travel ...and if the incentives fall your way..then GREAT!! But even if you don't get an "extra" incentive...you are still saving $$ over what you could possibly buy the same vehicle for stateside...AND still getting the FREE trip.

Bob Kennedy
      University Volvo OSD Mgr
      Charlotte NC
      VOLVO FOR LIFE

I need to sign up now.

Re: (r_driver04)

OK future OSD'ers...here it is!!! The last of the 2007 model incentives....straight from OSD Corp.

As we draw closer to the end of our current incentive deadlines, we have been receiving a tremendous amount of inquiries as to whether or not there will be any additional incentives beyond this timeframe. We just received the approval today for a Package Offer incentive that will run through May 31st, 2007. This offer will include the Premium, Select or Touring Package (depending on model) for $995 on all custom orders. It will also include the same packages for $295 on our in-stock units. This offer does not include the C70s or S80s. In addition in this Package Offer, we will also be extending our Winter Trip Offer to Barcelona or Stockholm through the end of May. These offers are valid on all new orders received from Friday, February 23rd 2007 and delivered by May 31st, 2007.

This is great news!!!! So if you have been considering a trip to the Factory Delivery Center to get your next new Volvo......you have no more excuses!! Sweden..and ALL of Scandinavia is beautiful in springtime

One last thing to let you know.....2007 C70s are SOLD OUT!!
      As I had stated last fall...OSD only had a limited # of C70's available..as there are still US dealers waiting for their sold orders. ( I am still waiting on 2 myself). If you want a 2008 C70 for OSD...I would suggest you let me know...and I will try to keep you informed as to when to get your order in to insure that you get the car you want ..when you want it
      I will be at the factory in mid march and will hopefully have some info for you when I return. Understand that I am NOT an official spokeman for Volvo...so IM me and we can share what info is available that way.

Modified by universityvolvoOSD at 7:15 PM 2-22-2007

Bob Kennedy
      University Volvo OSD Mgr
      Charlotte NC
      VOLVO FOR LIFE

I am one of those people who asked he dealer to hold onto the order in the hopes of getting some incentives for June delivery. My wife and I are trying to coordinate the delivery of our new Volvo with a cruise that leaves from Copenhagen. Even without the incentives, we are saving about 3Gs on the airfare and it is a good deal even if we have to buy the premium package at full price. (We weren't really interested in the premium package, we don't like leather seats. The S40s aren't available for overseas delivery without the premium package option.)

However, there is no doubt that we will be unhappy campers if Volvo decides to come out with some incentives for June delivery unless those of us who order now also get the benefit of it.

Re: (eafenyes)

eafenyes...

I completely understand your position.....BUT also try to see the big picture here.
      1-Volvo does not establish the summer travel market in Europe...and the cost for air travel and the $$ exchange rates DO impact what incentives Volvo is in a position to offer and when they are offered.
      2-As the end of a model years production nears....every manufacturer has to plan and schedule in advance as to how best end one years assembly....give the employees a vacation (rememeber how important vacations are to Europeans )...and start up the next years assembly, in the most efficient way possible. For Volvo...that month is june....
      3- The alternative would be to not offer any incentives at all...but the US market has come to be conditioned to react to the incentivised promotions. So Volvo's OSD has tried to offer "something"...in addition to the already VERY GENEROUS discount...to appease the OSD customer.

The fact is ...it costs more to get to Europe in june/july/august vs march/april/may....not because Volvo wants it to!! But because the airlines want it too! Everything in Europe costs more in the summer....so...you see ALL of it is not nessesarily Volvo's fault.

I hope I have addresed your concerns and that you also realize that the purpose of this thread is to keep those interested in staying abreast of the current incentives informed with the latest info.
      I do not mind veering off track to answer your questions.....and I am certainly in agreement that "this particular situation" is one that doesn't happen often...but when it does...IT IS FRUSTRATING
      Can your dealer help with anything?

Modified by universityvolvoOSD at 10:22 AM 2-23-2007

Bob Kennedy
      University Volvo OSD Mgr
      Charlotte NC
      VOLVO FOR LIFE

Do not feel too bad...
      Volvo actually gives you $700-800 extra on airfare in June vs. April, for instance.
      Consider this as an additional incentive to take a delivery in June.
      2008 S80 3.2; 2015 Mazda CX-5

Bob,

I completely understand that Volvo is not a charity and that it needs to make a reasonable profit to stay in business. I also agree that the OSD delivery program is a great deal even without any additional incentives.

For what ever reason, Volvo decides to offer additional incentives from time to time. It think it is to the benefit of Volvo to administer these incentives in a fair and equitable manner.

Those of us who order cars and let Volvo use our money far in advance of the time they actually have to deliver, should not be put at a disadvantage for having done so. If Volvo elects to offer incentives to people who order cars for summer delivery, it would be unfair not to let those of us who paid in advance to take advantage of those offers. That's all I am saying.

Modified by eafenyes at 5:26 AM 2-24-2007

Those of us who order cars and let Volvo use our money far in advance of the time they actually have to deliver, should not be put at a disadvantage for having done so. If Volvo elects to offer incentives to people who order cars for summer delivery, it would be unfair not to let those of us who paid in advance to take advantage of those offers. That's all I am saying.

eafenyes...

I agree...and your point is certainly valid....which is why I asked if you had talked with your dealer to see if he/she was willing to go help you?

Bob Kennedy
      University Volvo OSD Mgr
      Charlotte NC
      VOLVO FOR LIFE

Re: Metallic Paint - was this specific to your OSD program or global? I ordered a V70R with the Titanium Grey on 9th February for Delivery on April 16th and was not given this option... or were you saying I would need to collect by March 31st to get this offer?

Thanks,

Chris

Re: (ScottishBloke)

Chris...

The metallic paint incentive was for vehicles delivered by 3/31.

Bob Kennedy
      University Volvo OSD Mgr
      Charlotte NC
      VOLVO FOR LIFE

Does anyone know more details about the Winter Trip Offer to Stockholm? We will hopefully take delivery of our C70 around the end of May (don't have exact date).

Based on Bob's note, I would assume we need to take delivery prior to 5/31 to qualify for the special winter trip offer.

Would the Stockholm trip be a driving trip? Could it be appended to additional trips/vacation during the OSD program?

Re: (oilspot)

Quote, originally posted by oilspot »
      Does anyone know more details about the Winter Trip Offer to Stockholm? We will hopefully take delivery of our C70 around the end of May (don't have exact date).

Based on Bob's note, I would assume we need to take delivery prior to 5/31 to qualify for the special winter trip offer.

Would the Stockholm trip be a driving trip? Could it be appended to additional trips/vacation during the OSD program?

Here are the details about the Winter Trip Offer...

For the winter of 2007 Volvo Overseas Delivery will be offering customers a trip to either Barcelona or Stockholm. Treat yourself to a brand new Volvo and enjoy the winter vacation of your dreams. How does 3 days in Barcelona or Stockholm sound to you? Add two nights in Gothenburg, Sweden, and it becomes even more enticing...

And the price?

Only $499* for two people.

It's the trip of a lifetime at a price that is simply too good to be true!

Barcelona

Barcelona has become a top tourist destination. It is a city with an extremely wide choice of cultural and leisure activities, cuisine and architectural landmarks. So if you want to get the most out of your stay, you'll need to plan your visit carefully.

Barcelona's location on the shores of the Mediterranean means that it enjoys a welcoming climate and pleasant temperatures all year round. Between the Barcelonese district and The River Besos, the city has nearly 2.5 miles of perfectly equipped beaches, which are frequented by its residents during most of the year. Barcelona also has an Olympic harbor, which provides excellent conditions for water sports.

For more information about Barcelona please visit:
      http://www.barcelonaturisme.com

Hotel St Moritz, Barcelona

The St. Moritz Hotel is located in one of the most classical buildings in the center of Barcelona. Built in 1883, it has been classified as an historical building by the Department of Tourism in Spain. Preserving its classical style, it opened as a hotel in 1990, incorporating all the services and facilities of a truly modern hotel. The foyer has a fitting mix of both classical and modern elements, offering a pleasant and unforgettable feeling of comfort. Why not try their full breakfast service? It's the best way to start the day. Enjoy the choicest cuisine in the St. Gallen Restaurant, recommended by the Michelin Guide. The Hotel has 92 spacious rooms. The rooms are large, light and well-maintained. They are equipped with complete bathroom, hairdryer, color television, direct dial telephone, air conditioning and safety deposit box.

The Barcelona trip includes (for 2 persons):

- Roundtrip airfare on Scandinavian Airlines (U.S.-Copenhagen-Barcelona-Copenhagen-Gothenburg).
      - Roundtrip transfer from the airport to the hotel.
      - 3-nights stay at the 3-star hotel St. Moritz in Barcelona including breakfast.
      - 2-nights stay at SAS Radisson in Gothenburg including breakfast.

Stockholm

Discover Stockholm, the Royal capital of Sweden, a city like no other ? a city built on 14 islands, where you are never far from the water. Well preserved medieval buildings stand alongside modern architecture. Stockholm is also home of the Nobel Prize. Just outside the city, the archipelago of 24,000 islands is waiting to be explored. Stockholm is a city of contrasts ? water and islands, history and innovation, small town and big city, short winter days, and long light summer nights ? with a dazzling array of impressions. Thanks to the city's compact size, you can see and do most things in a short space of time making it a perfect destination for city breaks or longer stays all year round.

For more information about Stockholm please visit: http://www.stockholmtown.com/D...ge=EN

The Radisson SAS Royal Viking Stockholm

This hotel is situated in the heart of Stockholm, right next to the central station and is ideally located close to the city's business district, shopping areas, entertainment and the Old Town. The hotel has 459 modern and fully equipped guest rooms, health club, pool, whirlpool, sauna, massage, first-class seafood restaurant and a sky bar with a fantastic view of the city.

The Stockholm travel package includes 3 nights in Stockholm and 2 nights in Gothenburg. It also includes breakfast each morning and a round-trip private car transfer from the airport to the hotel are also included. Prices are total for two people and also include taxes.

The Stockholm trip includes (for 2 persons):

- Roundtrip airfare on Scandinavian Airlines (U.S.-Copenhagen-Stockholm-Copenhagen-Gothenburg).
      - Roundtrip transfer from the airport to the hotel.
      - 3-nights stay at the Radisson SAS Royal Viking including breakfast.
      - 2-nights stay at SAS Radisson in Gothenburg including breakfast.

*Price valid for all models.

*This offer is only valid on all new orders received from January 26, 2007, with delivery by May 31, 2007.

William

William

" See Sweden by Volvo "

Is $1000 Conquest cash back that is available to registered owners of any Non- Volvo vehicle can be applyed Non- Volvo vehicle can be applied to OSD vehicales as well?

Re: (arik5966)

Quote, originally posted by arik5966 »
      Is $1000 Conquest cash back that is available to registered owners of any Non- Volvo vehicle can be applyed Non- Volvo vehicle can be applied to OSD vehicales as well?

No, the Conquest or Loyalty offers are only applicable with regular US Volvo purchases. They can not be used with an Overseas Delivery Program Volvo.

William

William

" See Sweden by Volvo "

38. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast