Special OSD Offers!! - Page 7
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
    Results 211 to 225 of 225
    1. #211
      Forum Sponsor universityvolvoOSD's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2005
      Location
      Charlotte NC
      Posts
      12,048
      Usually, they are at 1/2 staff and only offer deliveries on the 27-30 of december...but yes, check with FDC at get the exact info
      Bob Kennedy
      University Volvo OSD Mgr
      Charlotte NC
      VOLVO FOR LIFE
      http://www.universityvolvo.com/volvo...as-program.htm

    2. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    3. #212
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      7

      2018 XC60 OSD pricing and info

      Bob,

      I live in the LA area (socal) and was introduced to Volvo by a friend. I like the XC60, but the dealership I went to represents multiple brands, the Volvo mgr has been re-assigned to another brand and I was given a salesman who primarily sells Lincolns....LOL Nice person, but his knowledge about the vehicles and options is limited.

      Thinking about the OSD program, since I have to custom build the car anyway, but the pricing doesn't look different than the dealership. Any OSD offers coming soon. Any good knowledgeable dealers around here?

      Thanks,

      AJ

    4. #213
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Posts
      160
      Hey AJ
      I am in SoCal too, usually... but tomorrow I take delivery in Gothenburg! Can't speak to the details, but I will definitely share my experience with the XC 60 when I get home! I didn't find a dealer that I liked... but am taking my delivery at Culver City anyway...

      Profiler

    5. Remove Advertisements
      SwedeSpeed.com
      Advertisements
       

    6. #214
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      7
      Quote Originally Posted by Profiler View Post
      Hey AJ
      I am in SoCal too, usually... but tomorrow I take delivery in Gothenburg! Can't speak to the details, but I will definitely share my experience with the XC 60 when I get home! I didn't find a dealer that I liked... but am taking my delivery at Culver City anyway...

      Profiler
      Profiler,

      Great! Would love to hear your thoughts!

      AJ

    7. #215
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2017
      Posts
      7
      Profiler,

      Ironic that I went to Culver City today, but have not ordered yet. Will order next month so curious to hear about your experience.

      AJ

    8. #216
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2005
      Location
      Hollywood FL
      Posts
      87
      I am hoping to pick up on Dec 20th! Hopefully this will be ok!
      2018 XC60 R OSD Bursting Blue
      2016 XC60 New White Pearl, Loaded
      2007 185K Miles XC70 My 4th!
      2006 45K Miles S60 Rescued from Katrina! Sold
      2003 84K Miles XC90 T6 AWD 18" Nautic Blue, Nav, Loaded! Color Coded !!
      1995 122K Miles 960 SW Everything Works! Sold!

    9. #217
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Location
      Irmo, SC USA
      Posts
      419
      Quote Originally Posted by ajm2573 View Post
      Bob,

      I live in the LA area (socal) and was introduced to Volvo by a friend. I like the XC60, but the dealership I went to represents multiple brands, the Volvo mgr has been re-assigned to another brand and I was given a salesman who primarily sells Lincolns....LOL Nice person, but his knowledge about the vehicles and options is limited.

      Thinking about the OSD program, since I have to custom build the car anyway, but the pricing doesn't look different than the dealership. Any OSD offers coming soon. Any good knowledgeable dealers around here?

      Thanks,

      AJ
      I highly recommend that you place your OSD order with Bob Kennedy (forum sponsor) at University Volvo. He's been doing OSD for years, can have your car delivered to a local dealer, and does not charge a dealer prep/doc fee.
      He handled my order and it was seamless.
      2016 XC60 T5 FWD OSD (May 2016), 6 countries, 2500km

    10. #218
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Feb 2017
      Posts
      160
      I ordered through B (university Volvo here on the forum. Culver City was NOT at all helpful!)

      Am in Sweden now, LOVE this car!!! And the countryside is breathtaking!

      Profiler

    11. #219
      Forum Sponsor universityvolvoOSD's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2005
      Location
      Charlotte NC
      Posts
      12,048
      Have fun!!!!
      Bob Kennedy
      University Volvo OSD Mgr
      Charlotte NC
      VOLVO FOR LIFE
      http://www.universityvolvo.com/volvo...as-program.htm

    12. #220
      Member GregK's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Location
      Chesterfield, Missouri
      Posts
      3,617
      Quote Originally Posted by Profiler View Post
      I ordered through B (university Volvo here on the forum. Culver City was NOT at all helpful!)

      Am in Sweden now, LOVE this car!!! And the countryside is breathtaking!

      Profiler
      It's always great to hear about awesome experiences with the OSD program.....waiting to hear more about your trip!!!
      2012 S60 T5 (OSD 4/2012) Ember Black/Offblack l Premium,Multimedia,Climate,Dynamic l BLIS/PCC/ABL/F&R Park Assist/Sport Pedals/Chrome Endpipes

      2016 XC90 T6 (OSD 5/2016) Crystal White Pearl/Amber/Black l Momentum Plus,Vision,Convenience l 20" Alloy wheels/Wood steering wheel/Child booster seat/Black headliner/PA II

    13. #221
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      Puerto Rico, SoCal
      Posts
      55
      I got 3 OSD from Rusnak Pasadena, but the people change, .... I would go with Walnut Creek (CA) Volvo or University and have them arrange delivery to your dealer. For hot models the OSD is the way to go since dealers won't discount off lot. I even got options and colors not available to US markets, though they may not do that anymore. My 1st 2 I didn't even drive in Sweden, but the 3rd I took a summer vacation to Norway. A great program!
      2016 V60 polestar white (for Puerto Rico)
      2015.5 V60 T6 (OSD) power blue
      2005 V70R (OSD) - gone
      1995 Lotus Esprit S4s
      2013 C70 (OSD, for wifey)

    14. #222
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2018
      Posts
      112
      Any recent OSD offers?

    15. #223
      Forum Sponsor universityvolvoOSD's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2005
      Location
      Charlotte NC
      Posts
      12,048
      Unfortunately..... none other than a few leftover 2017 models
      Bob Kennedy
      University Volvo OSD Mgr
      Charlotte NC
      VOLVO FOR LIFE
      http://www.universityvolvo.com/volvo...as-program.htm

    16. #224
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 2018
      Posts
      112
      What is the deal with those?

    17. #225
      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Jun 2018
      Location
      Concord NH
      Posts
      103
      Can you post the terms for MY2020 OSD program? Did they change the delivering dealer/selling dealer plan for example? I believe that was confirmed by Barbara.

    18. Remove Advertisements

      Advertisements
       

    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7