1995 850 Service Light Reset (won't stay reset)
Username
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

1995 850 Service Light Reset (won't stay reset)

I have followed the reset procedure 4,1,5,1, I think. It stays reset until I start the car back up again...Then the service light comes back on. I know I am following the correct procedure as I can get it to reset, but not for long.
      Any ideas?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Try posting in the 850 section under FWD. You'll get more responses. Are you sure it's the service light and not the check engine light? If it's the check engine light then you probably have something broken that needs repair first. The reset is procedure (in case you're doing it wrong) is outlined here: http://volvospeed.com/850slight.php
      '98 S70 T5 Emerald Green IPD and other Upgrades/ '07 S40 T5 M-66 MT Mystic Silver Metallic, Heico Sports Suspension & Cone Air Filter, OZ 18" Wheels, Elevate Dual Exhaust Intake Manifold BOV & Stage 1 Tune, 27mm Racing Beat Rear Sway, Proforged Rear End Links, Ultra Racing Strut Tower brace & E-Focus Mount/ '04 V70 2.5T Ruby Red - IPD Upgrades (wife's car)/ '07 S60 2.5T Barrent Blue (son's car) All: Mobil-1 synthetic @ 5K miles.

Re: (MadeInJapan)

It is the service light that won't stay reset, not the check engine. I will post in fwd

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements