SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

OFFICIAL: S90/V90/V90CC Photo Thread

275K views 1K replies 239 participants last post by  BlackWagon 
#1 ·
Post up pictures of you vehicle, this is my 2018 V90 RD T6 on it's first roadtrip

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

See less See more
#301 ·
#308 ·
Try this again for photos.
I wouldn't want to live with that light of an interior, but it's absolutely stunning to look at. Drool-worthy. :eek:

#305 ·
WOW! That is really beautiful

#311 ·
Finally, some pictures of the estate/wagon with loaded crossbars, empty load bars and without any crossbars. It is good to put the vehicle to good use.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sport utility vehicle Crossover suv

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Rim

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Personal luxury car Automotive design

#313 ·
#314 ·
My kiddo loves my ride (almost) as much as I do. :D

#315 ·
My latest: 2017 S90 T6 AWD Inscription. 39k miles with 5yr/unlimited mile CPO warranty.

#318 · (Edited)
My latest: 2017 S90 T6 AWD Inscription. 39k miles with 5yr/unlimited mile CPO warranty.
Sharp looking ride Chris, congrats! I know you'll enjoy! Now to really enjoy, get the P* software and make sure the car has been updated with the 2.0 flash.:cool:

Oh, have you ordered the rebel blue wrap yet?;)

#324 ·
After many years away (05 S60R) I'm back in a proper Volvo. New to me 2018 V90 r-design w/polestar. Just ordered a Thule Alpine XT for ski season. My new ski missile.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I think you made an excellent choice! Congrats! :thumbup:

btw, make sure your car has legit P* software, as I can see you have the old style badge vs. the new slanting badge that comes with the 2018 flash kit. If it has the P* software and the most recent 2.0 system update, you should see "POLESTAR" in place of "DYNAMIC", listed in your drive mode selections screen.

#327 ·
Installed 21-inch XC60 Polestar accessory wheels:

#329 ·
Thanks! I finished wrapping the windows. I need to do the chrome on the door handles and swap out the mirror covers to black ones. Then its on to the front bumper cover.

#330 ·
Looks great! What did you use to wrap the window trim? I have that on my list for my silver 2015 XC60.

#331 ·
#332 ·
Black mirror caps are on.

#335 ·
Blacked out the exhaust tips with a semi-gloss black paint and wrapped the accent chrome strip on the lower valence.