SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Famine, Earthquakes, Pestilence... Oh, And, Of Course, Non-Affiliated Finds - June 2020

63K views 803 replies 72 participants last post by  Cptnslo 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#13 ·
Saw that.

Contacted them for photos since it is the spec my Dad likes. (Perhaps he'll join the V8 side over the T6 :confused:)
I have a S80 V8 I'm searching for, it has 27k miles and somewhere in NYC.

Speaking of which if anyone can help me a find a dealer in New York State willing to find it that'll be amazing!

#8 ·
#14 ·
2012 S80 T6, Platinum package, Silver/Black, Fortuna wheels, 128k mi, $9400 USD
Looks nice, especially with those wheels; nice alternative to Bors. Has premium audio, looks optioned out.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/winnipeg/2012-volvo-s80-t6-platinum/1502348015?undefined

View attachment 61621

View attachment 61623
Wow! It also has the Sport Package.

You can tell by the silver inlays and sport seats.
Should be lowered too since the package included the ultra rare Dynamic Chassis.

#12 ·
#25 ·
#26 ·
#27 ·
2013 Volvo XC70 T6 Platinum - Brown/Brown - 62,200 - $17,500 (Actually, real life, loaded)
https://www.primeautosalesva.com/details/used-2013-volvo-xc70/65621511
Wow, I think this is the first time I've actually seen a loaded one! We searched for a few months for my aunt's. She wasn't really picky on color, and I still couldn't find a fully loaded one. We finally settled on a brown/tan with everything except RSE and Tech package. I just drove it last week after I swapped the battery out for her. As much as I love our XC90 V8, I was really thinking what a shame it is the wife doesn't have the same love for wagons that we all do. haha It would really be a great car for her.

#40 · (Edited)
#47 ·
The kids should be looking out the windows....

#30 ·
#33 ·
#42 ·
#34 ·
#38 ·
#43 ·
Very interesting interior on the third one, and very clean Passion VR on the fifth one, especially the Nordkap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#45 · (Edited)
#49 ·
Omg YES

#50 ·
Jeez are you two just sitting on craigslist waiting for 850s to come up for sale?

#56 ·
#65 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.