SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 5 Results
  1. General Member Classifieds
    I am looking for a replacement rear bumper cover for my 1989 Volvo 240 Sedan. Just wanted to see if anyone had one they were willing to sell. Thank you!
  2. General FWD & AWD
    Hey everyone, I started this thread earlier looking for advice, but mid-way through typing it I had an idea and figured I'd share. Background: I have two sets of wheels for all my cars. One set (usually the set that came with the car) has winter tires on them, the other (usually one inch...
  3. S40 & V50 (2005-2012)
    I went to go help my dad jump-start his car today, popped my hood and realized... I have no idea how to access the battery. The battery cover is blocked by what I figure to be an OEM strut brace. Looking under the plastic covers, it seems like it was mounted using the correct mounting bolts...
  4. S40 & V50 (2005-2012)
    Here is a useful guide for anyone interested in replacing a valve cover gasket, usually to solve an oil leak.
  5. FWD & AWD Parts For Sale
    We sold my wife's '08 XC90, and I have some accessories that I no longer have a need for. Aero crossbars with two fork-mount bicycle carriers. Crossbars are in excellent condition, all plastic end pieces are intact. One of the bike carriers is the flat 1st gen style. The rear tire strap on...
1-5 of 5 Results